Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #91

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time stamp on the video would tell...trying to remember from last night but I think it was 8:45 PM Barry arrived at the scene? That fits leaving Broomfield at the time he left and driving straight home in minimal traffic.
I think that is accurate.

In the AA Mr. Ritter told LE that BM made it clear to him he drove it in a hour and 15 minutes.

Why lie and tell him that? To look like he was speeding to get home? As if that makes him look really concerned?

The data shows when he left and when he arrived. To me the lies keep stacking up nice little pile.

If the exhibit was to get that state to put it on record during the PH that the bobcat was not connected to SM's disappearance, then it worked. I also recall defense attorney DN asking Agent Grusing to read from the AA, pg 41.

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

The BOBCAT, also called the Skidsteer. On page 41 in the affidavit, it states #BarryMorphew was not connected to #SuzanneMorphew disappearance. #FindSuzanne

3:45 PM · Aug 10, 2021
I don't know how it was read in court, because we only have tweets, but it actually says... "At present, Barry's use of the Bobcat does not appear to be connected to Susan's disappearance."

Too bad they didn't have him read the paragraph above. That's the one that absolutely blew me away.

Because the k9's alerted to possible human decomp/remains on top of the trailer, right where there was gravel and dirt. And then all three canines again alerted on the bobcat. And one of the dogs jumped into the bobcat and tried to lay down on the driver seat. ( and this is one way the dogs know how to alert their handlers that they possibly found decomp / remains is when they lay down.)

Last edited:
If the girls were camping some 5 hours away, (am I right in that?) they would need to be on the road heading home by 7 am, give or take, to make it there by lunchtime. It would be a stretch, IMO, that this would happen, for no other reason than young folks don't usually spring out of bed at the crack of dawn, especially when on a getaway. I think BM is full of baloney on that statement. Again, JMO.
So very true. Initially, the story broke with the destination as Idaho and it was clear then that a drive measuring only border to border, at normal driving speed, calc'd at about 14 hours. Liar, liar, pants on fire. :rolleyes:

There was a lot of planning that went into her disappearance. So if he did know her habits, he would have driven her car to where she normally bikes, thrown the bike over the edge, thrown the water camel in the trash somewhere and set all this up in the afternoon, when Suzanne normally liked to bike. I think he didn't know her habits and this will be his downfall. Just IMO, though.
BBM
I total agree!!

After reading the AA a second time, I am strongly coming to the conclusion that Barry had been planning this for quite some time.

I'll have to find the page numbers, but here's one case in point. JL was told by SM that she never wanted him there at her home, because Barry has cameras everywhere.

Yet, the AA makes it very clear that the cameras had not been working for a few months, even the boyfriend told law enforcement that.

I have my suspicions that they had been shut down deliberately, because BM did not know when he was going to do this but he definitely was going to do this. M o o

The key point about THIS detail is, that steep hill. She was new to biking and clearly excited about her new hobby because she was detailing it on IG and either through IG and her details there or her daughters or the daughters bf hearing first hand, he and his dad knew enough about her riding habits to know she wouldn't go up that steep hill. How did Barry not know that? It isn't just an usual route or one she didn't go on before, it was one that even other riders likely wouldn't go on. Even a route that a non biker could look at and say, oh man that would be tough to bike up and they would be left walking the bike. Reasonable conclusions I think, yet he just didn't know or think of that?

I agree with you ! You are preaching to the choir !

I think that is accurate.

In the AA Mr. Ritter told LE that BM made it clear to him he drove it in a hour and 15 minutes.

Why lie and tell him that? To look like he was speeding to get home? As if that makes him look really concerned?

The data shows when he left and when he arrived. To me the lies keep stacking up nice little pile.

That distance isn't driveable in that mount of time. That must be a mistake in the AA, we've seen a couple so not unexpected. He made it in pretty quick/good time if you look at the time stamps on the various videos from him leaving the shovels to the video of him arriving at the scene. I don't care how fast you drive you can't make it in an hour and 15.

In the bodycam footage, an officer mentioned Suzanne’s phone’s last ping, was it 4 am off a Poncha tower? And Barry said he left a sleeping Suzanne at 5 am. Do you remember us all wondering exactly how LE smelled a rat right off? Red flags all over the bodycams.

In the bodycam footage, an officer mentioned Suzanne’s phone’s last ping, was it 4 am off a Poncha tower? And Barry said he left a sleeping Suzanne at 5 am. Do you remember us all wondering exactly how LE smelled a rat right off? Red flags all over the bodycams.
I’m sure the officers were likely suspicious from early on. Before Barry arrived back home on Mother’s Day, MH said to the officer, Suzanne and Barry fought a lot and they were also planning to separate. Yep, lots of red flags for LE to see right away.

Thanks, the appeals will necessitate keeping the site up to ensure BM can't weasel his way out. I'm angling to be a source on Wikipedia/Murderpedia or maybe a couple of Ranker lists. That's the real stuff.

Yeah, those are the police zip ties. They use those crazy wide ones.
Can you repost a link to your site Finding Suzanne Morphew? I thought I saved it but can't find it. Thanks so much for everything! :)

That distance isn't driveable in that mount of time. That must be a mistake in the AA, we've seen a couple so not unexpected. He made it in pretty quick/good time if you look at the time stamps on the various videos from him leaving the shovels to the video of him arriving at the scene. I don't care how fast you drive you can't make it in an hour and 15.
If you know about mistakes would you post them? I want to document them on my AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123