Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o Prejudice* #102

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my understanding...the shortened .22 was legal in Indiana but not registered in Colorado where they are not legal and he voluntarily turned it over later. What weapons he owned and/or were seized that could fire tranquilizers is a different discussion.
I'm curious about where that gun was for the previous year. Barry had his house taken immdediately and surely part of the search warrant was any and all guns or weapons in that house. If he had it on him in the truck and then took it to say George's house that night, then did George knowingly keep that for him? Did he store it somewhere else after what I believe happened (he harmed Suzanne) and then retrieve it later? We know he likes to bury things. I just wonder what he told police when he handed it over? Where did he say he had put it before because the only thing I can think is he took it to Broomfield and didn't hand it over that first night, then hid it or store it somewhere.

Thank you for answering my question this way. The .22 was given to LE a year later - why? Where came it from? Why was it not found by LE, when they searched the PP home even 2 times? Almost like KAK with his phone in the Delphi case - why give something to LE after one year, if they didn't find it themselves before? And when giving it to them, was it the original gun or a different one, never used by BM? Where and when did he get this gun?
And apropos the Delphi case: It makes me r.e.s.t.l.e.s.s. a bit, that in the Delphi/Indiana case there is some talk about a .22 also. Of all guns a .22 gun!, which is possibly hidden in BG's coach jacket. Only assumed by people, but nevertheless.

Maybe, I gradually am seeing ghosts, if too many coincidences pile up. o_O
I just had a similar thought process! Where was it Mother's Day night? In his truck or was it buried somewhere because he used it? Surely he didn't show up to the scene of his wife's "bike crash" with the gun he used to kill her... so did he hide it prior? If he did have it that night, did he take it to George's house (where he was said to be staying in those early days while his house was held by police).. did George know he had it? What did he tell police about where this gun had been for a year?

So many questions!

If only there was a person who could give evidence to answer them ....

i think we can be sure of one thing, and that is the accused did not give law enforcement the murder weapon.
BM knows he's the smartest guy in the room. :rolleyes:

He gave Grusing his squirrel gun (shortened .22) because, well, "I trusted you."

Yup, BM believed Grusing was going to have him cleared, and it wouldn't be long before all his weapons would be returned to him.

This thread has reached capacity and is now closed.

Please continue on Thread 103:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member