Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle1’s post gave me a start when I read he quit-claimed the deed from Maricopa County, Arizona, on April 1, because I was in Maricopa County then. Cave Creek, to be precise.

Imagine my surprise when I found he shows up on the property list there, in Cave Creek. Or maybe just has a 1965 Fleetwood of some kind; it’s listed under the “Mobile Home Detail” tab. The “Situs Address” listed on the Maricopa County assessor page is a gas station in Cave Creek. The “Mailing Address” listed is in Noblesville, Indiana.

Maybe he’s driving an old motor home around, and could pick his address for signing with the notary?

I wasn't aware of BM's tax bill in Maricopa County-- I only get alerts from Hamilton County, IN!

It appears this is personal property tax from Maricopa County (1965 Fleetwood Mobile) and not real estate taxes, about $26/annual.

As for the 2nd name on the BM's tax bill, this person appears to own several small tracts in Cave Creek. Maybe BM is leasing the Fleetwood from this party and BM is responsible for the PPTx.

Hard to tell how long BM has been responsible for PPTx in Maricopa County although this tax account record going back to 2014 lists the same names but I think the current owner's name populates whenever you search prior years. JMO

I wasn't aware of BM's tax bill in Maricopa County-- I only get alerts from Hamilton County, IN!

It appears this is personal property tax from Maricopa County (1965 Fleetwood Mobile) and not real estate taxes, about $26/annual.

As for the 2nd name on the BM's tax bill, this person appears to own several small tracts in Cave Creek. Maybe BM is leasing the Fleetwood from this party and BM is responsible for the PPTx.

Hard to tell how long BM has been responsible for PPTx in Maricopa County although this tax account record going back to 2014 lists the same names but I think the current owner's name populates whenever you search prior years. JMO

Thanks @Seattle1 you always come up with the best details. :)

KKTV 11 News has been requesting her autopsy report every week for months. On Wednesday, 11 News confirmed with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation that her autopsy has been completed.
Please, please let there be some DNA of BM's under her fingernails. Those gouges on his arms were NOT from trees or brush. Lying liar who lies.

Tick tock.

MO

As soon as the name "Allen" poppes up, I have ulterior motives; can't help. I am still thinking, not for nothing BM moved to another federal state in 2018. Indiana maybe got too hot for him.
MOO

As we approach another Mother's Day weekend, I find myself reflecting on the early days of the investigation. The "husband", the bike ride, something about the wheel, the mmmmmmountain liooooooon, 400 tours and 200 mountains.

What was he even thinking? Like PFrazee, it would blow over and everyone he deemed relevant would accept that she just vanished? No second look at him because Broomfield.

What did he intend to stage? I can't say this too many times -- mountain lions can't throw bicycles. Unless... was he staging an off-road biking adventure for Suzanne. Not only that she didn't ride near the house, drove to known trails, he'd got her riding down a ravine so a mountain lion can pounce on her and drag her into the lake, with no evidence of animal attack and her helmet, off in another direction.

He must have had full confidence in his ability to pull off grieving husband (fail), craft a story (fail) and buffalo through local LEOs.

He strikes me as the kind of guy, when caught, sheepishly return the beer mug he was going to steal, whole walking out shamelessly with a bar stool. Steal from you then charge you to get it back.

And after all this time, Suzanne dead and discarded, big money spent on legal fees, does he ever ask himself, why. Why just why? Or is he still busy blaming ballsy? IPAs and chemo drugs...

Think of the joy and light Suzanne would still be bringing to a world always in need of it.

He had no right to steal that.

JMO

After a little more digging, I think that address might be for a trailer park in Cave Creek, behind the gas station. Interesting. Maybe BM really is in an old Fleetwood motor home.
The very idea of BM going from the gorgeous house in Colorado to living in a 50 yr old Fleetwood in a trailer park behind a gas station. :oops: A bit of a lifestyle shift, for sure.

"Mallory and Macy Morphew reportedly still support him. Barry Morphew and Morphew's daughters will be having a celebration of life for Suzanne Morphew on May 4 at Trinity Baptist Church in Westfield, Indiana.

Morphew maintains his innocence in the case. He has moved from Colorado to Indiana, where he and Suzanne first met when she was in high school and he was in college."

The very idea of BM going from the gorgeous house in Colorado to living in a 50 yr old Fleetwood in a trailer park behind a gas station. :oops: A bit of a lifestyle shift, for sure.
Like his baseball career, how painful it must have been for him to watch his $15 million dollar windfall slip through his fingers.

And IE ain't cheap. Is he eating Chefboyardee to save his pennies for Round 2? What a pity if he can't afford her anymore. Then again, maybe she'll represent him pro Bono, for the tingles.

While we wait for justice, I can't help but put my ear to the ground. Oh, let there be the footfalls of a grand jury indictment!

JMO

And I hope BM's living conditions get even worse, a 6 x 10 concrete cell ultimately.

Suzanne's last living conditions included murder and being buried in a vacant shallow plot left to waste away and skeletonize because she just wanted away from him.

BM is a wild animal who needs to be locked in a cage for the rest of his days. (I first typed dog, but I love animals and couldn't even type dog and BM in the same sentence. :()

ALL IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member