Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1389983495355703297?s=21
ETA:
#BreakingNews According to court documents, BARRY MORPHEW was arrested today charged with first degree murder after deliberation, tampering with physical evidence, attempt to influence public servant.@FOX21News@KDVR
10:41 PM · May 5, 2021·Twitter for iPhone (local time)
OMG!!!! Just popped in and saw this, jumped out of my seat and tears flowing (good thing I’m still working from home).
Thank God and Hallelujah !!!!!!

BM, please tell LE and the world where Suzanne is!!!!!

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
YES YES YES FINALLY
BM arrested and charged with Suzannes murder
There is ALWAYS things going on that the investigation team are progressing behind the scenes and this proves that the time and diligence has paid off ! Well done to the investigation team ....

YES YES YES FINALLY
BM arrested and charged with Suzannes murder
There is ALWAYS things going on that the investigation team are progressing behind the scenes and this proves that the time and diligence has paid off ! Well done to the investigation team ....

I recently saw the Forensics File episode (for about the 200th time) where a husband burned his wife in a drum and when she was consumed, tipped it over into a river. It got me thinking of a second disposal theory that holds around as much weight as the disposal in the back 400 behind PP. BM was a fire fighter and it is very probable he had seen burned bodies before and knew to what degree they were reduced to. This brings me to the fire that has been discussed. Has it been verified that BM was at that fire? What type of fire was it (dumpster, out building, woods)? Was anyone else in his circle of friends also at that fire (that can be verified)? One of the bi-products of burning a body is liquid fat runoff. After it solidifies, it could be shoveled up and disposed of, but some of the scent would remain on the ground. Did a cadaver dog hit in that area? I wonder if LE sifting dirt may have been for bone fragments?
BBM for focus - CM & Linda discuss the fire you’re asking about starting at the 36:25 mark in this video from 2 days ago.
https://youtu.be/pQCHxzTSQAS

1st degree, with deliberation. So this wasn’t an accident in a fit of rage and as many of us thought, he planned this! I’m coming straight back to my original thoughts...$$$$. JMO. Can’t wait to read the AA.

Only yesterday after watching the birthday tributes I thought to myself “she’s never going to be found” and BAM!!!

Confession?
Did someone come forward having watched the tributes?
Or a big coincidence that enough proof has been found, just in time for Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member