Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #56 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysti88c

Reaction score
A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned
Chaffee County woman missing since Sunday after neighbor said she went out for bike ride

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Detailed timeline of events in the Morphew case:
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA, MAPS &TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive (developed and maintained by WS member AmandaReckonwith)

Suzanne Morphew FB page
Suzanne Morphew Twitter page

Verified Experts/Professionals/Insiders posting in this thread:

10ofRods is a Verified Anthropologist
Angleterre is a Verified LE from England
riolove77 is a Verified Attorney (prosecutor)
Alethea is a Verified Attorney (defense)
otto is a Verified Expert
Chomsky is a Verified Attorney
angelainwi is a Certified Trauma Counselor
gitana1 is a Verified Attorney
Cassidy is a Verified Attorney
lamlawindy is a Verified Attorney (former Prosecutor, now Defence)
NatureLover (Verified friend of the Moorman family)

Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52 Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue discussion here in accordance with The Rules:

Quick rundown of reminders from prior threads:

Rumors are not allowed.

*As Barry Morphew has now been charged with Suzanne's murder, he and his businesses are now open to sleuthing.*

Do not sleuth or make accusations against anyone who is not an officially named POI/suspect.

If an approved source discusses rumors or family members, it is still NOT allowed to do so at Websleuths. WS has different standards.

Preview your posts to avoid broken quotes.

Lengthy personal anecdotes are off topic. Stay on topic.

Discuss the case and not each other; state your opinion and move one without arguing or bickering.

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless approval is given by Tricia or Admin.

Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline, Tyson Draper (only the interview with Barry Morphew), public documents.

Do not discuss removed posts or question/challenge moderation on the thread. Doing so is subject to an automatic Time Out.

(* Admin Edit: to indicate that sleuthing Barry Morphew is now allowed)

Last edited:
Curious... where do you all sit regarding BM's defense objecting to the AA release?

Will they object, or will they allow?
I think they will object. BM doesn't want anyone to see the details of that AA. He'd rather keep alive his story about "incompetent LE" that would railroad him rather than chase down errant mountain lions, boogey men wandering lightly used county roads on mountain passes to capture middle-aged women on mountain bikes on Mother's Day; and "ax to grind" drug-addicted former employees retaliating for being fired from their independent contracts to labor for a guy too cheap to actually employ people who instead "graced them" with hard manual labor at likely below-market rates because he knew they had few other choices.

If in the end, the evidence against BM is over overwhelming, and he still refuses to reveal the location of her body, I’d be willing to look the other way while those who do what needs to be done, do their thing. It wouldn’t necessarily have to be illegal, but there would be ways to make him more likely to talk. There are people who could make BM’s life in prison utterly miserable.
Just jumping off your post -
Ever since we heard about tools and smell of chlorine in hotel room, I have feared the worst which is he (BM) dismembered her (SM's) body. I pray I am wrong, but that's been my gut feeling.

I wonder why he didn’t plan her murder for Christmas instead of between her 49th birthday and Mother’s Day, it would be even more memorable for the girls. /sarcasm
I vacillate between deep sorrow and pure unadulterated outrage, almost like flipping a switch, over the horrendous destruction by one man’s hands. He’s such an @**. I may need to take a short break. ;) lol

What else have our sleuthers found on Barry? Anything else in Indiana?
I wonder why he didn’t plan her murder for Christmas instead of between her 49th birthday and Mother’s Day, it would be even more memorable for the girls. /sarcasm
I vacillate between deep sorrow and pure unadulterated outrage, almost like flipping a switch, over the horrendous destruction by one man’s hands. He’s such an @**. I may need to take a short break. ;) lol
The Indiana house sale had to have something to do with it. He was pressed for time and I think Suzanne was not in agreement with him.

PS But I wonder what incident that LE is alluding to was the catalyst?

Last edited:
I think that the defense will object to the AA being released claiming that it will taint the jury pool. Barry doesn't want it out there for all to view, I'm sure. It will shatter his lies.

JMO.
But how can they object to it being released? Does that ever happen? Aren't citizens of Colorado entitled to see what defendants are charged with? (Not challenging you, just kind of challenging the system....how can they keep it hidden?)

Last edited:
I’m going to repost the Tyson Draper/Barry Morphew interview for anyone new who may have missed it. It’s a real eye opener considering everything BM said is most likely a lie.

I can’t even.
I just want to throw up when he talks about the cat dragging her.
When all the while he is the monster: The lion...The car...The kidnapper..The river...The force that ended her life.
I hope he is scared. Scared for his life.

It’s always interesting how the killer is most afraid of being killed.

MOO

But how can they object to it being released? Does that ever happen? Aren't citizens of Colorado entitled to see what defendants are charged with? (Not challenging you, just kind of challenging the system....how can they keep it hidden?)
I actually think that it is a good sign that the DA didn't object to releasing it. I sure hope that the defense can't come up with anything to keep it sealed. They might be able to stall a while, though.

The Mother’s Day aspect has really been eating at me today. My hubby and girls have been so sweet to me and it just is an extra punch in the gut that he did this to her on MD weekend. :(

I’m sure Lauren S. last video has been posted. Many of us speculated that she was a keeper of important information on this case. That people most likely shared things with her that she kept quiet to the public (I believe she absolutely handed over info to LE). She probably also withheld information that BM told her. Hats off to her for understanding the importance of this investigation and not jeopardizing anything.

I’m looking forward to what she will soon be sharing. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members