CO CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Mysti88c, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10ofRods

10ofRods Verified Anthropologist

No clue - I keep asking if anyone knows about Chaffee County Detention Center. At the jails where I've worked, there's a soap dispenser in the shared shower area and that's about it. Nearly everyone gets toothpaste and toothbrush from the commissary - but most inmates have to earn credits to do that, unless of course someone gets them credits/care package (total amount is limited).

2. LaineyJ

LaineyJ Well-Known Member

I’m on eastern time, so I’m just waiting for the clock to inch closer to 6pm my time..

Error505, ar3593, PaulaDC and 13 others like this.
  3. DizzyB

DizzyB Well-Known Member

EST here, still working. I have to run an errand after work, which of course will mean that the AA will be released when I am driving or unable to look.

4. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

If it is really released today how would we know?

Brubon, LaborDayRN, Error505 and 8 others like this.
  5. Whiteorchids

They trade and barter as well.

6. LaineyJ

LaineyJ Well-Known Member

seeing a new document, ordering it to be released under the court case online? MSM is sure to sink their teeth into it as soon as it’s released as well. I’d think they’d report that it’d been released fairly quickly.

I personally was counting on either one of those options, but I could be wrong or there’d be another way.

PaulaDC, Orgona, Error505 and 8 others like this.
  7. jondaba

jondaba Well-Known Member

The Colo judicial system will post it. Someone will surely post it here.

Brubon, NoSI, PaulaDC and 12 others like this.
  8. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

windrower, NoSI, PaulaDC and 11 others like this.
  9. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Actually, Pacer is the source for Federal District Court. Vendors for Colorado Criminal Courts include: LexisNexis, VitalChek or BIS.

Colorado Judicial Branch - Administration - Information Technology Services - Public Access

Public Access
    Public Access System (PAS)

Colorado State Courts– Data Access is a web-based application designed to provide government agencies statewide “read-only” access to the Colorado electronic court database. Authorized government agency users have free access to electronic court data. These free access privileges are not for private or unauthorized contract use, and all government agency users must agree to all terms and conditions by agreeing with those at each login session.

Public users may access the Colorado electronic court database through one of two vendors: LexisNexis VitalChek or BIS.

10. 10ofRods

It'll go up on the case website.

But if the Judge does it at the end of the day (common, as they are busy in court all day), it won't get processed and put up until tomorrow - or Monday.

If the Judge desires a conference call with DA and PD, that will happen first. It might take more than one call. So...countdown has started, but it could easily be next week.

I hope it's tomorrow or even today, but I'm not holding my breath.

11. EggSalad

EggSalad Well-Known Member

You’ll check back and this thread will be on version #800 and 49 pages deep.

also, it will be posted online here:

Colorado Judicial Branch

12. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

Just checking in. (Impatiently) Waiting on that AA. (Along with all of y'all, I see!) Lol. :cool:

PhoebeTries, windrower, NoSI and 25 others like this.
  13. Whiteorchids

I have a hunch his mom and other family members have gotten the ball rolling to help Barry retain a private criminal defense lawyer with his life on the line or one who may do it Pro Bono for the notoriety

Error505, fcavanaugh, NoSI and 10 others like this.
  14. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Great post @Diddian. I noticed Gunnison and Canon City. Anything interesting in those two places specifically that you can share?

15. genuineusa77

genuineusa77 On Time Out

Absolutely! I hope his mom is staying with the girls. I hope they're not alone.

16. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

No, don't read anything into my choosing those specific points. I just looked at a map and selected distances that could be reached within what I guessed was a reasonable time by vehicle. If LE used surveillance to locate BM traveling on the road, they likely started close to home and the surveillance closest to home (or phone location or activity) told them which direction to pursue further and surveillance along the way told them whether to continue looking for more.

17. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Thank you. I think you may be on to something. MK also mentioned his hope that the AA will bring to light multiple stops and possible drop-offs made by BM along the way to Broomfield.

The AA will be enlightening, and I’m sure it will also be saddening.

18. Lyanna

Lyanna Well-Known Member

There was something mentioned on PE about pings from cell phone data from BM, in an areas he shouldn't have been/didnt make sense he had been there? Anyone else remember?

Error505, Rolo, fcavanaugh and 5 others like this.
  19. Diddian

Diddian Well-Known Member

I'm interested in this. Do you remember whether this was discussed recently, or back when both Mike and Chris were on the show? Do you remember whether they had other guests with whom they were discussing this? (Just trying to locate that info...)

20. 10ofRods

No kidding - and there will be round-the-clock posting for weeks.

We will likely learn the evidence LE is using to claim Suzanne is deceased.
    We will learn the pre- and post-murder behavior of Barry Morphew, including financial dealings.
    We will learn more about the Bobcat.

I hope there will be DNA evidence. I hope at least one person really spilled the beans.

I think Suzanne came very close to telling more than one person that she feared for her life. And Barry himself admits to a fight the day before she disappeared (I wonder why he admitted it? Probably she told and perhaps showed evidence to her sister/friends).

Good for Suzanne, if she did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.