Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beauty here is the insight to his mind. Imagine the AA, it's going to be a whopper! I just asked my Greyhound and even she knows it's illegal.
I totally agree! The AA is going to be mind boggling! We’re about to find out how dumb he is! I’m actually laughing at this stupid guy’s thinking. Talk about doing stupid stuff
Barry: “Hold my beer!”
lmfao. He takes the cake.

That’s petty compared to the murder charges he's facing . What’s the reasoning behind that I wonder.

Exactly. Least of his worries. I'm wondering if it goes along with the previous charge of 'attempt to influence a public servant.'

In the arrest affidavit Linked above: CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST* (only regarding this particular charge), it gives a pretty good definition of the charge and mentions 'influencing an elector.'

My opinion: If he's guilty of murder, he knew SM wasn't coming back. If he's not guilty, he assumed she wasn't coming back. Either way, he just went on with his life and decided to vote for her. In either scenario, he's an idiot.

New Charges?
Did he vote in Indiana while living in Colorado? ...
@dizzy sbm bbm Speaking generally here.
Let's say former IN resident, who was lawfully registered to vote in IN, establishes CO residency for a year +, but later votes in an IN. election? Seems imo jurisdiction for an election/vote related offense would be in Indiana, not CO. my2ct, could be wrong.

ETA: Sorry, was way behind. Moot point.

Last edited:
Snipped for focus...

What is "taking back paper"?

The seller holds the mortgage for you. You make payments directly to the seller. And you are the owner of the house.
The papers you sign will allow the seller to foreclose on the house if you renege on the deal.

I was going to post a link, but my internet security blocked it (malicious attack), so I will have to say IMO.

I think the poor lion can sleep easily tonight.

Great. Now I’ll have this song running through my mind all night.

Weeheeheehee dee heeheeheehee weeoh aweem away
Weeheeheehee dee heeheeheehee weeoh aweem away
In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle the quiet jungle
The lion sleeps tonight

(The Tokens)

The beauty here is the insight to his mind. Imagine the AA, it's going to be a whopper! I just asked my Greyhound and even she knows it's illegal.
I just want to say to anyone out there who might still be protecting his secrets in any way: This is the brilliance of the guy in whom you have invested your hope that he will protect yours in turn.

... the AA. However I suspect there is information in it which is very useful for the defense and they are trying to hold off as long as possible.
@TIGER0822 sbm Not sure I'm following ^ post correctly.
I think the AA info is harmful, rather than useful, to the def. After all it is an AA outlining evd re the elements of the crime.

But agreeing w you, seems likely in def's best interests to
postpone AA release to media & the public. Seems the def team would be prompt in filing objections to unsealing. my2ct.

Last edited:
Although we didn’t get the juicy AA revealed to us today we did get some new food for thought and an abundance of good laughs! Tomorrow is another day!
I’m left wondering was Barry mad that Suzanne wasn’t voting for Trump after all? Is this what initiated the fight?
i wonder what other dirt they have on him that will surprise us? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member