Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without prying, can you just tell us if you saw the AA by accident?
I saw the AA for the voter fraud..
I thought it was the big one,
opened it slowly with a sinking heart, just telling myself 'may as well get it over with, discovered it was only 6 pages..
sputtered, kept checking dates and names and times, decided it must be a fake thing...
Oh God!

I mean she was dead, it would be too ridiculous to include in a movie plot. One of the oldest voter fraud schemes is to cast votes for dead people on the voting rolls. I feel like anyone who has ever watched a mafia or politics TV show has heard stories about dead people voting!
Dead people only get to vote in Chicago. Ironically Al Capone was from Chicago as well!:cool:

JMO, MOO and ;):D

Ah, Kitty, you've managed to express exactly how I feel as I try to assimilate the facts we've learned about BM.

I could never have produced such a crisp and vivid summation as your

"dude did not know where to stop did he? I have her life, her wealth, her children and now her vote as well... Cracked!"

I applaud you, and your agile mind!
It's not agile at all.. I seriously thought it could be a fake thing... I had to check, I wasn't even here all night.
I could not take responsibility for posting it without permission and sane eyes..
Some cookie, eh?

I mean, how epicly dumb is it to murder your wife, and then fraudulently vote for her months later and sign your name as the witness.

That is next level dumb.
Isn't that the truth? This latest charge against BM actually gives me hope that he made a LOT of stupid mistakes when he murdered Suzanne. Hopefully, he'll plead Guilty and tell authorities where to find Suzanne's remains.

I found it, accidentally while deeply immersed in some horrible work, and I thought it must be fake...
So I popped on and I sent it straight to a moderator cos I just did not believe what I was reading..
I have no words, unusually.
Well, I have, I'm sure but they're deep somewhere inside me.. paralysed...
dude did not know where to stop, did he?
I have her life, her wealth, her children and now her vote as well....
Cracked!
i need info!

Tonight i'm sending out some love and light to all those that are suffering as they digest what they are reading. My heart hurts for them, I cannot begin to imagine what this is like. BM is no rocket surgeon but without showing any remorse, he has ruined numerous lives.

Honestly, he's such a dumb little git. I have no idea how SM stood him all these years.

No kidding, he’s just a stupid meathead. Suzanne could have done so much better.

Even an interview about voter fraud can yield useful information in the murder case; LE can watch how he behaves, thinks, and answers questions and compare to any other interviews he may have done.

Isn't that the truth? This latest charge against BM actually gives me hope that he made a LOT of stupid mistakes when he murdered Suzanne. Hopefully, he'll plead Guilty and tell authorities where to find Suzanne's remains.
I'm not sure he's even capable of telling the truth. He's lied and deceived everyone for a year, while focusing on how important God is to him and his family.

If anyone can convince him to confess and reveal where Suzanne's body is, it would probably be his daughters or his mother. Or maybe his pastor.

Regarding an alleged Saturday (before MD Sunday 2020) sighting of BM and SM eating at a cafe in town:

What if:
....it wasn't SM?
....it was 'some other woman' with BM?
....word got back and that later spawned an argument with SM?
....that is the "incident that led to her being killed."?

SPECULATIONS-R-US

I don't think that's what happened; just throwing the idea out there to be complete.

I think bad financials played a significant role.

I think charges for fraudulent use of PPP are coming next. Just for fun. He seems like the type to jump on "easy money", but you have to keep pretty detailed records for the PPP loan and account for every dollar. Speaking from personal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow