Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, that was from @Corrupted1967 in this post CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #57 *ARREST*

I had actually forgotten all about those sites, but that's where (a member only legal site) one of the docs in the Stauch case came from that was leaked.

ETA - just an FYI: if anything is filed and located on one of those private, member only legal sites, it cannot be discussed here - since it's not a public site. Just wanted to make sure everyone knows this ahead of time, just in case.

Nothing is "discussed" on Pacer. Legal documents in the case are identified there and posted.

I feel like they will unseal the affidavit at this point. The DA wants people to know she had enough reason to arrest him. But who really knows. This case has been a total nightmare.
I believe when Defense files an objection a hearing will be set to go before judge. JMO

Ugh what a cliffhanger it will probably be filed by the end of the day. MOO

As we wait (some of us - "hand up" - are not so good at patience...), I have been trying to compile a list of what I think the 135 separate search warrants were.

When there was a mass public release of search warrants related to the Jennifer Dulos case around the time Fotis and friends were arrested for the Murder/Conspiracy to Murder Jennifer, I think that pile (which seemed massive) was about 51 warrants or so. More were likely approved after the public release in that case (so remain unseen by public eyes) as investigators continued to investigate based upon results of analysis/evaluation, but 135 is just an amazingly huge number.

I'm guessing something like:
  • 6-15 for searches of properties, homes, and outbuildings (perhaps some in Indiana).
  • 15-20 for searches of vehicles, equipment, and the onboard computers on those
  • 15-30 for seizure and searches of electronic devices accessible to SM and BM (and other family members), as well as those voluntarily surrendered to LE by co-workers or friends.
  • 10-25 for searches of electronic accounts and collection of data records (incl. internet, cloud storage, email, and social media)
  • 50 for collection of video or still-frame surveillance (smile Barry, you're on camera...) for specified time frames (near Puma Path, near Riverfront job site, near Longhorn Ranch development, near Broomfield hotel, near Broomfield wall), on routes between Puma Path (and later rented condo) and:
    • Broomfield
    • Gunnison
    • Canon City
    • Indiana, selected locations.
  • 10-25 for Cell Tower Downloads for narrowly specified time periods in narrowly specific geographic areas (near Puma Path, near Broomfield hotel, near Riverfront job site in East Salida, possibly near specific locations in Indiana or along the route to those locations) - one SW would be required for each separate cell provider that might be considered relevant to the case.

Last edited:
We're outdoorsy, but less so than Barry has been described as, and we have at least four large - one with wheels and a handle to pull it along, and a few "lunchbox and a couple snacks for two" small ones as well.

And they're not cheap, so it's not like something you toss out after a trip because you don't want it to take up storage space in the garage or shop.
I need one just for my butter supply on a camping trip, lol. I have at least 4 coolers, and I'm just one person. Besides, you can keep your groceries in them in your car in winter, and they don't freeze (unless, of course, you leave them for a day or so).
All this is to say, even if the "girls" had a couple of small ones, there had to have been many others.

I wanted to know this too!! Is it like an online shop. Is there a price or item limit. Will Barry have to share with his fellow inmates.
Is it like a boarding school tuckbox and he will be having midnight feasts.
LMAO on the midnight feasts. Yep, been there, done that!
Someone needs to log in as a customer and see what's in the shop. IMO

I wanted to know this too!! Is it like an online shop. Is there a price or item limit. Will Barry have to share with his fellow inmates.

it depends on how much you want to spend. If you don’t share with a cellmate I would be afraid to close my eyes if you get my drift. although I’m sure Barry is still in segregation/suicide watch no cellmates yet

right there with you. Starting to think we’ll be lucky if it’s unsealed next week at the soonest. Starting to consider the defense will object, and I’d assume they have until end of (business) day today to make their stance..and then a hearing will have to happen.

holding on just knowing that it can’t be sealed forever. The actual truth, not to be confused with BM’s “truth”, will come out.

A hearing doesn't have to happen if the prosecution agrees to the redactions - which they may in the interests of a speedy trial.

Defense attorneys can be quite reasonable and so can prosecutors. If there are persons mentioned who, after consultation with the defendant, might be in danger due to reasons unknown to the court due to their mention in the AA, prosecution will likely allow the redaction of their names. Everyone wants both justice and safety for all of the participants in this case.

Frequently, it can be worked out with just a conference call and the consent of both sides.

IMHO MOO IMHO MOO IMHO MOO:

The following is mere personal speculation:

I would bet that as zero-hour for the AA release approaches, BM is begging his attys to oppose release of the AA - "because then, everyone will know!"

"Well, Barry, give us something to tell the judge why not to release it"

"You think of something, you're the lawyer!"

"We'll need some good grounds for objecting to release.

"I don't know what this is all about - Spezee is framing me!"

"Barry, we can't say that, we'll never work in this town again! You gotta give us something to say!"

"Its a frame job, I tell ya!"

Only an hour to go, folks! Anyone out there sleeping?

IMHO MOO IMHO MOO IMHO MOO:

The following is mere personal speculation:

I would bet that as zero-hour for the AA release approaches, BM is begging his attys to oppose release of the AA - "because then, everyone will know!"

"Well, Barry, give us something to tell the judge why not to release it"

"You think of something, you're the lawyer!"

"We'll need some good grounds for objecting to release.

"I don't know what this is all about - Spezee is framing me!"

"Barry, we can't say that, we'll never work in this town again! You gotta give us something to say!"

"Its a frame job, I tell ya!"

Only an hour to go, folks! Anyone out there sleeping?

8:30pm here, no plans to sleep any time soon and even if I do fall asleep, I’ll probably wake up several times in the night to see if there has been any movement!

It usually includes items like a jail-approved razor, soap, shaving cream, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, and sometimes candy, packaged cookies, beef jerky or potted meat. Think vienna sausages. Slim jims.

There is a price limit and an item limit.

It usually includes items like a jail-approved razor, soap, shaving cream, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, and sometimes candy, packaged cookies, beef jerky or potted meat. Think vienna sausages. Slim jims.

If no one pays for a package does the jail provide basic toiletries?

From what Ive heard the inmates have learned to make a really good top ramen burrito with beans and other stuff thrown in like chips. They don’t have hot water or stove access but top ramen swells cooks in cold water. Those inmates are really good at coming up with commissary food recipes. I think using tuna is a biggie Lol. here in CA inmates can only have $500 Max on their commissary accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288