CO CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #61 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Mysti88c, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Well-Known Member

I'm going to speculate that when BM got the call that "Suzanne was missing" while he was in Broomfield, it was part of his plan to leave the shovels and rakes in his truck until he was "notified" by someone that Suzanne couldn't be found. Part of his alibi is to be at the hotel with work equipment, and I think he got the call, and went into acting mode; making sure he was seen by hotel staff to probably rush out of his room, through the front desk area, with a luggage cart, out to his truck, load the tools, take the luggage cart with tools to leave in the lobby for when the crew showed up. Otherwise, he would have just left them in his truck for the next day when JP, MG, and CC where on site and ready to work Monday morning.

2. Error505

Error505 Well-Known Member

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #61 *ARREST*
    Jumping off info posted by @swedeheart’s JP transcription:

JP thought it was really strange BM hired him for the Broomfield job bc JP was already employed by DSI. I find that really strange too! IIRC JP had never worked for BM before. Why did BM need JP there? MG & CC were also hired for Broomfield. But... BM
    **did not ordered materials for the repair,
    **brought no tools for the contractors,
    **had not scheduled inspections,
    **didn’t have a “permit” for weekend work per Broomfield city construction requirements. Broomfield doesn’t allow “weekend” construction unless special permit is acquired. More on the Broomfield job specifics from LS
    BM really screwed up this last minute alibi! MOO
    BREAKING: Missing Suzanne Morphew husband Barry Morphew’s ‘alibi’ questioned as new details surface about landscaping job Mother’s Day weekend [VIDEO]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  3. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

I think BM used those two shovels and rake in his cleanup and disposal of Suzanne, also believe he cleaned them with chlorine at the hotel, then left them for the crew to handle and cover his fingerprints or whatever. JMO

4. Error505

Yes, what the hedouble hockey sticks are the Salida brochures about? And a real estate brochure? What wasBM thinking he needed to prove? It’s easy enough to prove if BM rented the room and was in the room. CCTV & Finger prints would suffice. I’m totally confused and scratching my head! [​IMG]
    EBM to delete double post

5. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

I don't think Barry wanted JP in Broomfield.

I think Barry needed JP NOT IN SALIDA.

JP saw too much!!!!

Patrick Frazee had a hit list that he created in prison. Those he wanted eliminated, others kidnapped -- to prevent them from testifying.

Why did Barry need MG, JP and CC as far away from Puma Path as he could quickly get them?

Clever he almost was.

Just like clever Patrick Frazee who was stunned with all the media attention -- they all seem to think these things blow over in 48 hours.

I think they miss the significance of the first 48 hours....

Methinks Barry thought he BOUGHT THEM. Bought their silence. For -- wait for it -- 48 HOURS!! Sitting in a hotel, with nothing to do besides being there, not here.

The inmate is going to LOVE when MG, JP and CC testify against him, IMO each of them used and/or discarded by Barry for hs own dark purposes. Props. For his personal use.

Unwitting players IMO --

Salida properties -- was Suzanne looking to move?!!!! Balled up? Somebody was ANGRY.

Was it REALLY "too soon" to appear publicly after that? -- or were we nursing chloride blisters and burned eyes? Bummer that.

Gonna go look more closely at the 26 second infomercial --

It's all coming together --

JMO

6. FromGermany1

FromGermany1 I'm the same as always.

He emptied his post box, which was somewhere but not at the PP home, on his way to Broomfield? Maybe, he waited for something important? Doesn't explain, why he didn't take the brochures and the insurance thing with him, when he "was forced" to go to Salida again because of a family emergency ....

ETA: Would be nice to know, if BM advertised the PP home within those brochures .... and SM didn't know.

7. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Moira Rose's Wigs

Re the real estate brochures:

They had owned rental/income properties in IN, IIRC. He purchased the lot in the undeveloped housing development, that he sold for a loss (all after Suzanne went missing). Maybe was looking into investing in real estate in Salida? Junk mail from recent inquiries?

Put me on the list of those who don't think it is a coincidence that JP and BM could look very much alike on something like CCTV, or from a distance. JP wasn't a random choice for the sudden job. Nor was MG, who I suspect has lots of insight into BM's day-to-day demeanor.

moo

8. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

Ok...I'll continue on with the rest of interview. I really think we get some good insight, as well as clues, when we listen/read carefully.

Part 3:

LS: And when did you go home?

JP: Tuesday, ya know, 'round lunch time.

LS: And you never heard from Barry after that?

JP: Well, I mean, uhhh....No. I ain't supposed to talk to him, but I mean I seen him, in the parking lot right here, like coming through here, turning the circle through here, because he still does landscaping and stuff. I think. But I mean, I haven't...

LS: So in the hotel room, what did he say when you said...

JP: I never seen him...

LS: Oh, you never saw him?

JP: (Unintelligible)...he was heading back before we even left here. We probably left around 6-6:30, maybe, that evening, or something like that. We left out of Salida...we was at the store getting some tools, as a matter of fact, shelves (shovels?) and stuff, and um, he called and said he had a family emergency. So he was heading back, and we was heading down that way. But really, I think it was a waste of time when we was down there, because we had all this stuff that had to be done. That Monday morning, when the inspector came down there, I'm like...no, no, no...I askedMorgan, I said did you hear what she just said? I mean, that guy said? He said it had to be inspected. Any time you do a lift, you gotta get it inspected. I said we ain't got nothing to work with down here. No mach...nothing. It pissed me off. I mean, I went down there, no dirt, no nothing, nothing to pack it down with. It was kinda just ******. And then I'm like, so Tuesday, pallets and blocks should be coming. Never showed up.

LS: Well, we are with Fox 21, and it's the local station, here. I've been covering it from day 1, she's been helping me. Um, I spoke with Barry. I was just seeing if I could do an on-camera interview with you, to clarify the mis...

JP: Well I gotta picture with me with that damn interview- the people um...

LS: The Daily Mail? Why would you talk to them?

JP: Well, I mean, I was down there working on the job site, ya know, my boss Rocky's like, some people speaking funny, ya know, like British, and I'm like... (Unintelligible). And I'm like, I said I don't know nobody, thought maybe I knew somebody...I don't know nobody like that. He said I'm interested in what they say, and I said I don't really care what they got to say. And then they got up here and they asked me some...it wasn't about 5 mins of questions and then they made it sound like (???). But I mean, I've done told this **** to the FBI to begin with, know what I'm saying?

LS: You've talked to the FBI?

JP: I've done told them all this stuff, right here. They interviewed me to begin with. And then, they trying to keep the **** low-key. I try to figure things out and ...

LS: We've tried to talk to the sheriff and tried to get more....

JP: Yeah, and Barry's blaming the sheriff now. All this stuff right here, it's just been...that...

LS: If we can we go get our camera real quick, could we just talk with you, just for...

JP: Can you maybe give me, come back maybe, cuz I'm gonna go eat lunch, can you come back maybe 45 mins to an hour? And then I don't mind doing it.

LS: Absolutely.

JP: But I mean, that tabloid (unintelligible)...

LS: Well, I want to clear things up, and make sure what you say is correct.

JP: (Unintelligible) Well, I was just down there helping Barry, getting the thing, job, done, and then um...and then I'm mad cuz Barry, whatever he's...I mean I got my opinions on things, and I mean, ya might not like it but it's my opinion.

LS: Do you think Barry had something to do with it?

JP: Yeah, I do. That's my opinion. Only because uh, I mean, it just don't make no sense, unless a UFO got her. That's the only 2 things. I mean, she just disappeared, and...how does somebody just disappear like that? It don't make no sense and then, I really think the bicycle thing was just a ploy. I don't really think she really...I mean, I don't know. I don't think she was really riding it or technically... (unintelligible)...

LS: No one saw her on her bike ride...

JP: The neighbor said she was riding a bike, but that's like...alright, Barry telling the neighbor yeah, she went bike riding, and that's what they're going by. That's my opinion. She went bike riding, but technically, nobody seen her on the bike. Then 3 days later, they found the helmet up on the side of the road there...know, what I'm saying. So, her article, that thing they said they found...

Then he decides to do a quick interview with Lauren. :D

9. nyvictoria

nyvictoria Well-Known Member

When Covid hit, my daughter and I couldn’t find bleach or bleach products anywhere. She took a bunch of her hot tub chlorine, mixed it in the bathtub and made gallon jugs for everyone.

I can’t believe I forgot about this ‘til just now.

10. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Now I wonder if it was the helmet they found on the side of the road. JP seems to think it was. I wonder where he heard that.

I don’t blame him for feeling used by BM.

11. Error505

Your reasoning makes sense to me! Good points! :cool:

12. fcavanaugh

fcavanaugh Well-Known Member

13. 10ofRods

10ofRods Well-Known Member

Or perhaps he needed spa bleach to...bleach the hot tub water?

Subiechik21, windrower, tmar and 20 others like this.
  14. jakat

jakat Well-Known Member

Three star witnesses. That JP is a smart guy!

No, BM was already thinking about selling all of the properties, so Salida Real Estate...Suzanne would soon be dead, if she wasn't already.

15. DizzyB

DizzyB Well-Known Member

Shovels!! I was wondering wth Barry was doing leaving tools on shelves at the HIE but Swedeheart solved that mystery! He left shovels behind.
    I am curious if the bobcat thing that Barry messed up the timing of is what JP witnessed. Did he end up out of town at Barry’s request because he was on site at the garage? Did Barry expect the garage to be deserted since the other Jeff was turkey hunting?

16. Momofthreeboys

Momofthreeboys Well-Known Member

Honestly I am not putting a lot of faith in the chorine as cleanup theory. I guess I will wait to see just how much chlorine he bought and what the prosecution theory is.

17. Momofthreeboys

I think he hit their PO Box on the way to Broomfield or if they had mail service emptied the box on his way out. The mail in the trash can I thought was pretty minor and of no consequence.

Subiechik21, Bailey38, 24Brix and 9 others like this.
  18. TKG

TKG “Hope is not a strategy”

THANK YOU! I'm back to Friday, which is what I believed all along. Thank you for clarifying!

19. Momofthreeboys

So did I hear correctly that the inspector showed up? Or is that confusion with the heavy accent or the transcription. If the inspector showed up then that would correlate with the contractor claiming to know that Barry intended to start that Broomfield repair. It doesn’t explain whose job it was to order new brick unless the thinking was they could use the existing brick and didn’t need more. I am trying to figure out if Broomfield was always part of a coverup plan going back weeks or just convenient timing.

Subiechik21, windrower, tmar and 7 others like this.
  20. waldojabba

waldojabba Well-Known Member

This was early into to COVID times. I am not sure of CO but in my area bleach was impossible to find so he found an alternative ?

Subiechik21, windrower, Rolo and 19 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.