Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the two daughters were on the camping trip is it possible they reached out to Miles to check on Suzanne? If he had contact with the daughters, that would explain why he knew what Suzanne may have been wearing, her biking habits, etc.

Thats my first thought … if I was hours away, couldn’t get hold of my mother or father I would call my boyfriend and ask him to swing by the house and check on things MOO

If the two daughters were on the camping trip is it possible they reached out to Miles to check on Suzanne? If he had contact with the daughters, that would explain why he knew what Suzanne may have been wearing, her biking habits, etc.
What was Miles doing at the home alone? is he boyfriend or boyfriends dad? If he matched reward, he has to be dad.
tweets are very confusing.

Thats my first thought … if I was hours away, couldn’t get hold of my mother or father I would call my boyfriend and ask him to swing by the house and check on things MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff