Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://mobile.twitter.com/AshleyKKTV/status/1424774494887890947

Nielsen says DNA shows that there was a strong probability #SuzanneMorphew DNA was found on the cables that were unplugged from the system used to support the security cameras. #BarryMorphew
@KKTV11News

I’m not sure how to link a tweet correctly but I tried. Just wondering about this tweet after seeing your post. Hmm
WHY would Suzanne unplug the security cameras? Was she expecting someone coming there?

@MarcSallinger
FBI Agent Harris testifies Barry said he and Suzanne had a “perfect night” day before he left for Broomfield and she disappeared. Suzanne's best friend from Indiana told the FBI the couple hadn’t had a "perfect night" in a year and a half. Said she spoke with Suzanne all the time

1:45 PM · Aug 9, 2021·Twitter Web App

@RussellHaythorn

FBI agent Ken Harris testifies that #BarryMorphew and his wife had argued shortly before Suzanne’s disappearance about money. In particular, inheritance Suzanne had received that was used to buy the house and that Barry invested in business.

1:42 PM · Aug 9, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Yes! I've long believed that SM wanted to recover her separate property inheritance in June when they received the final balloon pay-off from IN residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member