Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was voice activated. Maybe she had it in her possession and had been talking on speakerphone when the house was empty? Then realized she recorded it and deleted it?

Or...

Maybe it activated in the car where both voices can be heard.

Last text to SM "the gang is all home".. Then radio silence???

Marc Sallinger@MarcSallinger
Suzanne’s “lover” Jeff has 6 children and a wife. Barry’s defense attorneys are painting a picture that Suzanne was deeply in love with Jeff, talking about marriage often and even about moving to Ecuador together where the cost of living and healthcare would be cheap

Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
Libler had told Suzanne allegedly that Ecuador is a cheap place to live with good healthcare. So on Dec. 9, 2019, Suzanne's iCloud account discovered that she was researching language schools in Ecuador.

Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
Dec. 27, 2019. My apologies.

Oh God

Suzanne’s “lover” Jeff has 6 children and a wife. Barry’s defense attorneys are painting a picture that Suzanne was deeply in love with Jeff, talking about marriage often and even about moving to Ecuador together where the cost of living and healthcare would be cheap
https://twitter.com/MarcSallinger/status/1424862409299161097?s=20

Replying to
@CarolAMcKinley
Two days before #SuzanneMorphew was reported missing, she and her lover, Jeff Libler, were texting romantically. Morning of May 9 she texted “We need to be husband & wife” May 8 he says “You look good in biking gear babe. You need to be my wife.” The texting stopped 5/9.

3:30 PM · Aug 9, 2021·

Replying to
@CarolAMcKinley
On Friday May 9, LIbler, a married father of 6, says "my gang is home." His texts stop. Youngest Morphew daughter is sitting with her hands over her face. It's been a long day for both Suzanne and Barry's families.

3:33 PM · Aug 9, 2021

WOW what a shocker that Suzanne was having an affair. I’m glad she felt loved by someone. She certainly wasn’t getting what she needed from Barry. And confirmation that Barry used his daughters against Suzanne. I think we all thought that was the case.

HUGE thanks to everyone who posted tweets today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151