Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lauren Scharf@LaurenScharfTV
Neilsen said Barry never touched the cables missing from the DDR. LE took swabs of the cords. DNA from Barry, Mallory, and Macy were excluded. She is now showing Walker discovery of the DNA report of the DDR cables. GREY S cable

Sure Suzanne messed with the surveillance cameras :rolleyes:

x100. I remember reading on Suzanne's Facebook a nice review she wrote for a company in Indiana that mounted a TV or two for her.

I am trying so hard to catch and by the time I post this it may already be known. But big question, when did Barry know about the affair and did he tell LE he knew. That may be one of the big tells - did he tell LE (and he knew) when she first went missing or keep it to himself or did he find out from LE about the affair??

Good question. Leaves much to ponder on. Maybe he only found out the weekend Suzanne ‘disappeared'.

I absolutely agree, they have his whereabouts down to the last minute of May 8, 9, & 10th I'd bet. No way would they went ahead with a no body case unless they did.

JMO
I disagree just because he may be able to account for his time doesn't mean his wife (if he has one) can or if he "hired" someone to do it. It definitely brings him into the equation especially since he didn't come forward. Why not? What was he hiding?

I do hope that the DA can start presenting some more definitive evidence. Defense has sort of high jacked the proceeding thus far. Just doing their job but this is about presentation of evidence and DA needs to be able to get it on the record. This isn’t a trial.
Smear campaign against Suzanne by BM/Defense was always a given.

They charged BM with Murder 1 with no body. They have proof of it I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288