Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t past the feeling that Suzanne had fallen head over heels for Jeff, but that it wasn’t reciprocated to the same extent.

It could have been that he was telling her all the right things that she wanted to hear, but had he really ever intended to leave his wife and family?

I just can’t past the feeling that Suzanne had fallen head over heels for Jeff, but that it wasn’t reciprocated to the same extent.

It could have been that he was telling her all the right things that she wanted to hear, but had he really ever intended to leave his wife and family?
The million dollar question in retrospect. It seems Suzanne believed he would, how sad is that? But it gave her something to hope for in the future. I can understand that.

wow, Wow, WOW!
WOW!
I have been stealth lurking all day at work today and I just cannot keep up!
But I will catch up tonight.
Did we get clarification on the 2:47 pm 5/9 or 2:47 am 5/10? I have seen both.

Also, IDK at this point of JL is/was married but regardless, this was Suzanne's life. He did not contact LE??
smh

@LaurenScharfTV

Libler didn’t believe that Barry Morphew knew about him. "If he knew about me, he would have came after me. I just don’t think he knew that Suzanne and I were together."

6:44 PM · Aug 9, 2021·Twitter Web App
Little did Libler know that it was Suzanne's money that was the most important motivator to him.

JMO.

Thinking along the same lines. Theoretically, her leaving a marriage is easier with one kid out of the house and the next on the way out soon. Considering the marriage was basically done for. But JL had wife (don’t know condition of marriage) and ... 6 kids. Don’t know their ages but he’d have 7 people’s lives potentially changing with his leaving.

this of course doesn’t take into account that SM had difficulty leaving, due to BM of course. Just saying that JL perhaps was more on the dreaming side of things while SM was maybe more pushing to make it a reality

all speculation and jmo of course.

I think we are in the weeds here. We have spent 25% of this preliminary on Suzanne cheating on Barry. Is this normal? I get that we need some background of how we got here, but a quarter of the time is about cheating?

Last edited:
Replying to
@MarcSallinger
Defense Attorney to FBI Investigator: "Suzanne’s secret spy pen led you to Suzanne’s secret affair” FBI Investigator: "Correct" Suzanne had gotten the spy pen because she suspected her husband Barry was having an affair. Investigators say he was not.

2:36 PM · Aug 9, 2021

Replying to
@MarcSallinger
Defense attorney is cross examining FBI investigator, detailing more about Suzanne’s affair. They talked about getting married to each other, called each other “soulmates” and said they were “meant for each other.” This as Barry said he did not know anything about the affair

3:28 PM · Aug 9, 2021

Replying to
@MarcSallinger
Suzanne’s “lover” Jeff has 6 children and a wife. Barry’s defense attorneys are painting a picture that Suzanne was deeply in love with Jeff, talking about marriage often and even about moving to Ecuador together where the cost of living and healthcare would be cheap

3:37 PM · Aug 9, 2021

I am feeling the same. And I want to throw my phone against the wall. I desperately want to hear this guy say he also loved Suzanne and it was real. I want to believe she had some genuine happiness before she was gone.

wow, Wow, WOW!
WOW!
I have been stealth lurking all day at work today and I just cannot keep up!
But I will catch up tonight.
Did we get clarification on the 2:47 pm 5/9 or 2:47 am 5/10? I have seen both.

Also, IDK at this point of JL is/was married but regardless, this was Suzanne's life. He did not contact LE??
smh
Phone last used by Suzanne at 2:47 pm on 5/9, last pinged 4 am ish on 5/10 IIRC

Defense seems to be indicating a “Suzanne took off to Ecuador,” defense.

Ironically, I think that’s where Letecia Stauch’s, “Eguardo” lives.

I hope they don’t bump into each other!
Sort of like Stacey Peterson, wife of Drew Peterson, stole $25k of his money, took her bikini, and left for the Bahamas. It's been 14 years. So, she must have one heck of a tan.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member