Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #71 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the info about the threat BM made to one of MM1's boyfriends was from CM in one of his Interview Room YouTube releases (the one where CM and his wife visit Indiana and explore BM's past).

ETA: I am watching the videos and will try to post a link.

Okay that makes sense. I thought "BF" was referring to Suzanne's best friend so, the rest of it didn't register at all.

For those that have followed this case closely, I offer a question:

What are the one or two pieces of information you are most interested in learning from the remainder of the pretrial or contents of the AA?
Is there any importance to the supposed missing coolers?

What does Barry say about his and Suzanne’s activities from the time Suzanne sent the selfie to JL Saturday and 5:00 am Sunday?

Was Barry active with online dating in Salida? Did he cheat on Suzanne in Indiana, but not in Colorado?

For those that have followed this case closely, I offer a question:

What are the one or two pieces of information you are most interested in learning from the remainder of the pretrial or contents of the AA?
While a phone may be in airplane mode it still collects GPS data. I want to see that data.

When did BM reserve that motel room.

Potential storage unit that was found out about on the last day that BM legally owned the home and could presumably been moving the remainder of items out of the house? There were 135 search warrants and if I recall correctly, we know about 3 of them, 2 at PP and 1 at the jobsite, maybe 4 if we assume BMs vehicle was a separate search warrant from the home. Jmo
Yes, it could have been at any of these places. Can't wait until we find out where it was found.

Why did Suzanne describe her last few days as magical, in a communication with JL?
If she was “done”, why were they discussing hikes and having soup and she was texting him to get hot tub stuff? Had Barry calmly agreed to the divorce, and she thought she was home free, looking at houses and sleeping in separate bedrooms? Are there texts/communications to JL that indicate that? And then Barry calmly hunted and murdered her?

Someone sent me their view of the timeline and what may have been occurring. Thoughts?

Saturday 5/9/20
2:03pm Suzanne sends bathing suit pic to Jeff
2:47pm Barry arrives home, Cell phone moves rapidly around the home. (Death)
4:44 Truck Moves (Goes to town to Pool place to establish normalcy)
5:33pm Truck computer is reset, wiping out GPS records, etc. This is easy to do on a Ford F-350. ( I think he planned to later take her body in the truck and this was a test that the reset worked, erasing the GPS trail to her disposal location. Something changed his mind and he decided to use one of the Range Rovers … one without a working GPS.)
9:25pm Truck moves backwards in driveway. (Making room for the Range Rover to get by.)
10:17pm Barry phone taken off airplane mode. (He was leaving it home and this establishes he was there ...…)
(10:18pm to 3:25am … Barry disposes of her body. Westbound on US50. On the way or Coming home he tosses her helmet .84 miles from 225 in the ditch of US50.)

Sunday 5/10/20
2:53am Suz Phone makes a call. (Why would he do this? Butt dial?)
3:25 - 3:49 7 door events
3:26am Barry truck door opens and closes. Truck moves to where Suz bike is found on CR225 and back home.
4:23am Suz phone pings (As he takes the battery out?)
4:31am Barry’s phone put into airplane mode, then back to normal later on drive to Broomfield. (Why?)
5:37am Barry leaves home
8:10am Truck door opens, Broomfield - trash run #1, near a bus stop in Broomfield. (bye bye phone)
You wrote: "5:33pm Truck computer is reset, wiping out GPS records, etc. This is easy to do on a Ford F-350. ( I think he planned to later take her body in the truck and this was a test that the reset worked, erasing the GPS trail to her disposal location. Something changed his mind and he decided to use one of the Range Rovers … one without a working GPS."

Finally this makes sense to me!
Yes a test to see if it would work---then he changed his mind.

Yes yes yes this now makes sense.

Someone sent me their view of the timeline and what may have been occurring. Thoughts?

Saturday 5/9/20
2:03pm Suzanne sends bathing suit pic to Jeff
2:47pm Barry arrives home, Cell phone moves rapidly around the home. (Death)
4:44 Truck Moves (Goes to town to Pool place to establish normalcy)
5:33pm Truck computer is reset, wiping out GPS records, etc. This is easy to do on a Ford F-350. ( I think he planned to later take her body in the truck and this was a test that the reset worked, erasing the GPS trail to her disposal location. Something changed his mind and he decided to use one of the Range Rovers … one without a working GPS.)
9:25pm Truck moves backwards in driveway. (Making room for the Range Rover to get by.)
10:17pm Barry phone taken off airplane mode. (He was leaving it home and this establishes he was there ...…)
(10:18pm to 3:25am … Barry disposes of her body. Westbound on US50. On the way or Coming home he tosses her helmet .84 miles from 225 in the ditch of US50.)

Sunday 5/10/20
3:26am Barry truck door opens and closes. Truck moves to where Suz bike is found on CR225 and back home.
4:23am Suz phone pings (As he takes the battery out?)
4:31am Barry’s phone put into airplane mode, then back to normal later on drive to Broomfield. (Why?)
5:37am Barry leaves home
8:10am Truck door opens, Broomfield - trash run #1, near a bus stop in Broomfield. (bye bye phone)

In reference to this piece:

IF he used a vehicle other than his truck, where might the phone have been? Was it left at the house? 2:53 (makes call) - 3:25 seems pretty tight time wise to dispose a body (if call was made during disposal), get back home, and get in the truck for its first event. Unless the disposal is fairly close to the home.
Just an opinion..

And another question -- was there a nice Mother's Day card and flowers waiting for SM when she woke up on Mother's Day? If not, why not?
From whom? My kids don't do that if they are planning on seeing me and her girls were planning on seeing her that night and I'm not my husband's "mother" so we don't do anything for each other on Mother's day and Father's day and never have.

You wrote: "5:33pm Truck computer is reset, wiping out GPS records, etc. This is easy to do on a Ford F-350. ( I think he planned to later take her body in the truck and this was a test that the reset worked, erasing the GPS trail to her disposal location. Something changed his mind and he decided to use one of the Range Rovers … one without a working GPS."

Finally this makes sense to me!
Yes a test to see if it would work---then he changed his mind.

Yes yes yes this now makes sense.
Is there some sort of phone app that can access the truck's computer? How would he be able to check if the reset worked?

I believe the only thing published was that Mal's "bed was stripped." This was explained as guest prep: a friend was traveling with the girls and would be staying at the house.

I don't recall any tweets citing the sheets missing or if they were located inside the washer/dryer or cupboard. I think the info here is still outstanding and all we have are assumptions. MOO

I would be one of the last to criticize posts on this site as not being outstanding. That was not my purpose and remain confused how it was interpreted as such.

I was merely seeking the origins of Mallory's bed being stripped of linens because, frankly, I am one who admits to not having seen every single tweet from the Prelim. However, I have read a limited few WS posts that speculated bed linens were in the clothes dryer. Also, isn't it a fair assumption that the linens may have been in the dryer?

In reference to this piece:

IF he used a vehicle other than his truck, where might the phone have been? Was it left at the house? 2:53 (makes call) - 3:25 seems pretty tight time wise to dispose a body (if call was made during disposal), get back home, and get in the truck for its first event. Unless the disposal is fairly close to the home.
Just an opinion..
An outgoing call 2:53 am from Suzannes phone.
Wonder to whom or where.
Did the D even ask about the call?

From whom? My kids don't do that if they are planning on seeing me and her girls were planning on seeing her that night and I'm not my husband's "mother" so we don't do anything for each other on Mother's day and Father's day and never have.
MOO It would be on-brand for him to do that in their family though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991