CO CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #74 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Mysti88c, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Error505

Error505 Well-Known Member

A2FMNST, al66pine, fcavanaugh and 3 others like this.

2. Error505

3. Error505

4. Scootie98

Scootie98 Well-Known Member

This is one of a few sources I was able to check out....another was a question and answer transcript where a doctor was describing how dart tranquilizers would affect humans...but I couldn't verify the sources....since it was a forum; not an article.

5. Scootie98

I am also interested in the conversation between his two workers....when they decided to document Barry's activities. What triggered that exactly?

6. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

I'm back here with you! Trying to read everything but I know I'll miss something, there's SO many details to keep track of.

7. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

If the tranq dart wasn't immediately lethal, perhaps Barry wrested A NAME from Suzanne, and first chance he got, he went on her Facebook to find him, setting off the inadvertent friend requests, generated by a new device.

JMO

Kemug, DeDee, mom2chloe and 13 others like this.
  8. Momofthreeboys

Momofthreeboys Well-Known Member

Did they tell MG she didn’t need to turn over her phone or to not turn over her phone. It is a subtle difference.

9. SteelCity91

SteelCity91 Well-Known Member

He is a workaholic and I'm sure they were around BM a lot. Maybe they had a gut instinct and knew something was very off with him. And they've never seen him act like this before and then all of a sudden his wife goes missing. BM can talk bad about them but they sure are smart to document everything! I give them credit. IMO

10. Scootie98

Non-tekkie question.....if BM had a burner phone that he used to call MG with...wouldn't that number be identifiable and traceable for the purposes of recovering its history of use? There have been comments about Barry possibly using a burner phone...but if he used it to communicate with others....i would think it would be traceable if identifiable.

11. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Correct, there is a difference between being told she didn't have to turn over her phone, and being told not to turn over her phone.

According to MG herself she was advised "you have rights, you don't have to give CBI your phone" at the 5:05 mark here ‘I’m not the other woman’: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

12. SteelCity91

SteelCity91 Well-Known Member

Kemug, AnnaGrace, SouthAussie and 9 others like this.
  13. Error505

BM would have caught SM off guard, no doubt. If SM was still logged into whatever device she was using (phone or tablet), it would be very easy for BM to pick up said device and log in to find conversations/pics etc of SM’s last activities. Most passwords on iPhone, IPads are stored and can easily be located going into general settings. I have no doubt BM knew of the affair, but until then, probably not who! Iirc, one of the scenarios BM had of SMs disappearance was “someone she was close to harmed/took her”. Moo
    EBM clarification

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  14. Scootie98

15. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

I hope we learn more about this next week.

May 9, 2020 • Maysville, Colorado
    Sometime between 1400 and 2100 hours, Suzanne Moorman Morphew is communicating with her best friend on social media about an upcoming wedding. According to reports, the communication suddenly stops. Sometime later, a number of social media communications occur from Suzanne's "profile" but seem out of character to immediate family members and friends.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew • Arrest Made!

16. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

I can't remember if it was Patrick Frazee or Krystal Kenney, but one of them had a burner. They also had Kelsey's phone. While the phones were together the phones had a way of communicating, and the phones were documenting it. I would imagine the same would be here in this circumstance.

17. MyJoey

MyJoey Verified Family ~ Joseph “Joey” Ressler III

Did I read somewhere that Barry thought she could have been having an emotional affair? I don’t think he had any idea at the time she was also having a physical affair. I like to think he found that out after the fact……

18. Error505

Pairing of devices maybe through BlueTooth. I’m not techie. :oops:

19. Error505

BM has people does his dirty work. He’s a user of people. This scenario separates BM from the “personal” delivery of the message he wanted conveyed. They did his bidding. Moo

20. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

There has only been one VI approved in this case:
    Morphew, Suzanne
    NatureLover - verified friend of Moorman family (Suzanne's family)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.