CO CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #74 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Mysti88c, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteelCity91

SteelCity91 Well-Known Member

I also saw this in NoSi notes on the 2nd day May 8th.
    • 8:43 AM: SM told BM that she would continue helping him with his invoicing.

2. Janeumayer

Janeumayer Well-Known Member

Adding to this, as long as the phone is connected to the home router, it will also have a uniquely identifiable MAC address. So in theory, if they web browsed while they are at home LE can know who conducted the search by using those two markers.

3. marylamby

marylamby Well-Known Member

Zero to none. It's a bloody shame some people just don't want to see what's right in front of their eyes.

4. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Yes. He was always working, the main problem for Suzanne.
    Then in October 2018 BM also joined the VFF.
    So that pretty clear. You don't own me.

By December 2018 Suzanne was talking to JL, also no longer "owned."

5. A2FMNST

A2FMNST Well-Known Member

Ooooo I did not know that, thank you! So he had two cellphones and another burner or burners for him and his employees?

More data to convict him with hopefully!

6. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    She continued to be nice to him apparently.

7. Warwick7

Warwick7 Well-Known Member

Thank you Steel! I've been gone all day. Could someone link me to NosiI 2nd day notes?

al66pine, Error505, Boxer and 2 others like this.
  8. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Just read up on "Burner phones."

AKA Pepaid Phones

They can be bought with cash.
    Finding the phone is not hard if the phone number is known.
    Finding who the phone belongs to is harder and requires triangulation, such as where the phone was used, and what number was called compared with a suspects locations and affiliation with the number.
    Prepaid to Preapaid, call is on the tower data lime other calla and the locations of the two phones can be figured out, but not who owns the phone and who used the phone to make a call.

Pinning that down has to come from other tracking data or witnesses.

Unreal.
    Kudos to the DA to keeping the AA to 130 pages.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  9. SteelCity91

SteelCity91 Well-Known Member

Your welcome! does this work? Link Sharing

Sorry @Warwick7 copied the wrong one above. The 2nd day Afternoon is on this one. Link Sharing

al66pine, Error505, Brubon and 2 others like this.
  10. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Based on what has been shared with facebook timestamps from the Pre-Trial, and the timeline put together by posters is this still possible for Saturday?

“She was seen in town with Barry getting a sandwich at 4 p.m.,” Moorman said. “At midnight, somebody friended all of the guys my age on her Facebook at midnight.”

ETA: from @OldCop timeline. If the account was actually of Saturday and she was actually seen at 4pm that would be after the chipmunk episode it seems.

2:44-2:47 pm BM moving around outside house, BM shooting chipmunks?

2:44-4:44 pm Truck doesn’t move

4:44 BM truck door opens/closes

4:44-9:25 pm AA pge 6 truck stays in same loc

4:00-5:30 (sometime) Defense says BM in Salida Stove and Spa (however store closes at 2 on saturdays) ***

11. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Earlier I mentioned that Suzanne didn’t respond to Barry’s Sunday texts. Now I see that Suzanne may have ignored Barry’s 11 calls on Saturday. If ignoring each other was “normal” for them, then her not responding to his texts Sunday may have no significance.

If they did have a fight Friday, she may have been stewing Saturday morning. I can’t get past Barry’s statement that they had a great day and evening Saturday. If that were true, would she really have ignored his “Are you up, I love you, Happy Mother’s Day” text on Sunday? And other texts throughout the day?

It is a small detail in a sea of information, but her not responding to either Barry (early) or the girls all day, is a key piece of information to me. If her phone was not used at all / turned off / disabled around 4 am Sunday morning, it’s a slam dunk. A mother would not turn off her cell phone and shut out her daughters, father, sister, all close friends on Mother’s Day.

I can only conclude that Suzanne was not alive Sunday. And Barry was alone with her Saturday by his own admission.

12. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

IIRC way back in the threads someone went and talked to the sandwich shop person and it was a different Suzanne.

13. marylamby

marylamby Well-Known Member

That and where were the 'chat heads' from?

14. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

^^rsbm

I disagree with CM/TIR that there was a huge fight on Friday night. PH evidence indicates that SM sent BM a message on Weds, May 6, telling him they were done and hoped to carry on civilly. The couple was said to have collected a Pizza together on Friday, May 8. We also know that BM spent Weds - Saturday attempting to make amends and love bombing SM but it didn't work. SM's mind was made on Weds -- she was done. MOO

15. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

Imo - no she was not seen at any shop in town - she was dead …

16. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

Yes and if the Broomfield job really was planned in advance to start on Monday, he would need his employee and bobcat to finish the riverfront job on Saturday. JMO

17. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

O/T Hey MyJoey....so glad to see u posting here. Just wanted to say hello & tell u how much I luv your avatar of Joey. Such a handsome guy with a great smile. Hope u are doing well!

18. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Good point!

AnnaGrace, al66pine, Error505 and 3 others like this.
  19. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I believe the "sandwich shop" sighting at 4 pm was based on a tip that proved to be false. Although frequent customers, the restaurant's "Suzanne" order proved to be for a different customer than Morphew.

I believe BM planned to work late on Friday at the river build site (beach house) and invited SM to join him for a tour. SM reported declined the tour but seems they met in town and either dined together or BM grabbed some pizza and SM went home with the remainder in her own vehicle. SM later told JL she had a magnificent day - ate pizza and looked at a home for sale in Salida. (from NoSI notes).

20. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

It looks like the midnight time stamp would be incorrect as well. If this is the same individual that previously stated Saturday for the FB friend requests. I feel it could highlight that the day may have been off, or some information was mixed up, just as the time (midnight) was. There was likely a lot of information to navigate at the time for all the parties impacted. Hopefully the date gets cleared up on Monday or Tuesday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.