Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #76 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Barry is feeling the heat of justice bearing down on his neck. I would love to see him sweat during this Preliminary Hearing that's not going so good for him thus far. :D

This is the type of evidence usually heard from a Grand Jury in many states and jurisdictions before they'll issue a True Bill of Indictments to the DAs Office.

Barry's arrogance and blatant disrespect of the court's rules is appalling. I hope the judge is taking not of his actions.

Pick a lane-did Suzanne decide to have a half cup of coffee and then run off to a new life, or was she abducted from the home by some other dude? I get that it ‘s all about creating doubt, but this feels more like throwing stuff against the wall.

#SuzanneMorphew always had a cup of coffee in the morning. According to the defense, #BarryMorphew has never had a cup of coffee.

https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1429895186096738306?s=21
I don't get this at all....why would they NOT have checked it for DNA or the coffee remnants for drugs. The only reason is they weren't looking for anyone that could have been in that house and that plays to the defense. Shouldn't they have checked it for drugs?? There is stuff coming out that just doesn't make any sense.

Pick a lane-did Suzanne decide to have a half cup of coffee and then run off to a new life, or was she abducted from the home by some other dude? I get that it ‘s all about creating doubt, but this feels more like throwing stuff against the wall.

OR it was left there from the previous afternoon/night and she wasn't able to finish it because she was murdered.

she must have went for a bike ride cause we got a (planted) 1/2 cup coffee on counter from that Sunday am

Maybe she had coffee with lunch Saturday but didn’t get it cleaned up that night. Since she was murdered by afternoon. Barry wasn’t doing the dishes. Not his job.

Oh Barry.

Jinx! @Derph :p

When Jeff Lindsey stated that the last two days were the meat and potatoes, is there any chance he meant the last two days of this hearing ??

Which is more typical for the prosecution at a preliminary: Present your best evidence at the beginning or towards the then ??
I’ve wondered about that too. Based on what we’ve heard today versus 1st two days PH’s, makes total sense that he meant the meat and potatoes were being served at today and tomorrow’s hearings. The 1st two days were the appetizers.

Can’t wait for next course and best part of all, dessert! We’ll have plenty of time to digest the meat and potatoes, as I suspect the final course-dessert, the icing on the cake, will be served up at trial.
Fingers crossed.

Barry, Barry, quite contrary, you’re goin’ dowwwnn.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
I don't get this at all....why would they NOT have checked it for DNA or the coffee remnants for drugs. The only reason is they weren't looking for anyone that could have been in that house and that plays to the defense. Shouldn't they have checked it for drugs?? There is stuff coming out that just doesn't make any sense.

Why didn’t LE measure the scratch marks? In other arrest photos I’ve seen LE with a little ruler measuring injuries in photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson