Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the cross-talk with data is, if you log out of your account, and into someone else's on the same device?

There absolutely is some cross-talk, that's a fact. I've experienced it. I am the boss of my mom's page she has dementia. I am not her FB friend but have had neighbors show up as suggestions to her account for potential friends . Heck...I'm not their FB friend either, so I am clueless how that happens.

On another note...this strange FB activity (which was out of SM's or BM's control and they wouldn't know it was happening when it did occur, ) directly supports the earlier friends suspicion that there was other troubling activity happening that weekend.

Good point, I hadn't thought of him being on the move.
I wonder though, would he know her login and pw to login on his own phone?
I know this happens but, do people really give other people their login and pw?
Yes in my experience - their long marriage he probably knew hers and she may have known his at one time but I suspect he changed his sometime in the past 2 years - what if the move was to leave behind a special friend of his ?
Jmo

'From what I understood secondhand, they said there was an overwhelming smell of bleach in the home,' Moorman told Fox 21.

Hi All, have loved reading all your posts - man, this discussion is fast paced! I couldn't keep up so had to skip a few (a lot) of pages.

The above quote in DM article - I had been wondering what made LE act the way they did with regards to a missing adult - I guess the neighbour shared some concerns with LE. (imo)

Really hoping that Suzanne is found soon - it's very sad to think of her being somewhere alone and hidden when she should be returned to the people who love and care about her.

Welcome to WebSleuths @Lyanna **Eating Popcorn Waiting on @Hoosierfan72 **

RSBM

Thanks so much for sharing...it definitely means something, just not sure what yet. I have had similar occurrences, that should have made sense, but didn't, it is something in the algorithms.

Somebody needs to get Mark Zuckerberg on the line pronto! He should be able to explain it and also why if you talk about something on FB an ad suddenly shows up related to what you were talking about. Creepy spy software! :confused:

I know on some devices it'll save login information - so I know if my wife is on FB on the laptop and closes out of it (rather than logs out of it), it will keep her logged in....
We all have thumbprints on the phones so any one of us can get in And “be” that persons phone
Eta and the thumbprint unlocks all the apps including email, financial, social media etc

Interesting theory. I have trouble reconciling that, though, with the interrupted conversation with her friend. That, along with the report of "suspicious activity" after that interrupted conversation points me more in the direction of activity on FB after 12:30 on Saturday. I wish the DW had a better recollection of when these suggestions started popping up - she is 100% sure it was during the weekend (Sat and Sun), but does not remember the timing.
It could work though.
  • Barry went to see JP on Saturday about the job in Denver.
  • He comes home from town around 12:30.
  • Suzanne is messaging her friend while he was gone, but Barry pops in and an argument ensues.

Somehow BM doesn't quite strike me as the type that would know this, but I suppose you could be right.

If he was doing things that he didn't want his wife to find out about, or if he wanted to know what Suzanne was up to, he may have learned a little about passwords and such.

Remember he is very much in control. I think he's sneaky enough to figure it out. Moo

Good point, I hadn't thought of him being on the move.
I wonder though, would he know her login and pw to login on his own phone?
I know this happens but, do people really give other people their login and pw?
The messages that appeared not to be from SM, leans me towards BM being logged into her account on his phone. MOO.

And we’ve heard that BM exhibited controlling behaviour so I wouldn’t doubt for a second that he didn’t know all her social media passwords. MOO

If she was still logged in when BM killed her, he could go into her profile and change the password and then use his phone to login with the new password.

That could be supported by the friend mentioning the abrupt stop and her panic
Not sure with FB, but some of my programs make me re-enter the old password to change to a new password. They send something to my email, then I can change the password to the other program, or make me repeat the secret word, ie my first dog was ___. But I guess he would also have access to her email anyway if he had her phone and she left it accessible.

Great info. So facebooks algorithms are designed to generate activity based on an event happening. So an event would have to happen in order to trigger the algorithm to make that suggestion.

One of the thing Facebook does is it connects via your iPhone contacts to match potential friends and make recommendations.

So if someone was connected with BM and not SM, but BM logged in as SM on his phone, it would read BM’s iPhone contacts and the algorithm would then recommend to those contacts to connect with SM.

I am pretty sure this is what happened.
I think you nailed it, then fumble fingers did dumb social media stuff on her phone pretending to be Suzanne, MOO.

Last edited:
BM could have had someone younger than him by his side that helped explain the nuance of Facebook.

But regardless, the reading of new iphone contacts to make new friend suggestions is exactly how facebook works. So BM logged in as SM and it read all of his new contacts to then recommend that they connect with SM because to the Facebook algorithm it was SM logged in and it had new iPhone contacts to mine to generate new requests.

If he was doing things that he didn't want his wife to find out about, or if he wanted to know what Suzanne was up to, he may have learned a little about passwords and such.

Remember he is very much in control. I think he's sneaky enough to figure it out. Moo

It makes sense. If you're going to sneak around you don't want to be caught doing it. :(

The PE guys definitely alluded to some SM postings that seemed off. Could that have been mixed in with the messed up timeline that they had for Saturday? For example, Suzanne’s texts ended in the afternoon, but there was other stuff (did they say SM?) that was “off” , and it occurred later in evening? Barry impersonating Suzanne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit