CO CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #32

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Mysti88c, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Again, I'm hopelessly behind. What happened on Sunday with an impersonation of SM? I went through media thread and cannot figure out.

I haven't seen anything other than MOO's as to Saturday getting legs - but first I heard of impersonation of SM on Sunday.

Anyone know that can throw up MSM? Tx!

2. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

That’s a great question. It could have been as simple as she got sidetracked and went down a rabbit hole looking at profiles.

Even bigger question: What happened that triggered these FB searches or accesses by SM or BM? And how did it end up with SM going missing and now likely deceased?

What the hell happened?

3. happyday

happyday Well-Known Member

Same!

4. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

Your explanation certainly does make a lot of sense, and I tend to believe this may have been exactly what happened. I think it will be VERY interesting eventually, to see if any of this is mentioned in a probable cause statement. Assuming of course, BM is guilty of disappearing SM and he's arrested, eventually.

5. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Bingo.

If WE think that, I'm sure BM did also. Which may validate @EggSalad 's excellent answer to what @Hoosierfan72 shared with us.

I can come up with several plausible reasons Barry would have logged into Suzanne's facebook account on his own phone. I'm confident we'll see some sort of information on this revealed when the probable cause affidavit is released!

Good job WS'ers, the PE guys need to stick with us on these cases :)

6. Puzzles8

Puzzles8 Well-Known Member

Well said!

7. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

I'm glad you had the heart to try and save what you thought was an injured animal.

Thank you for that.

8. Megnut

Megnut Well-Known Member

If you don't know what one looks like, don't Google "hunting cooler; it'll just make you sad.

Hunting coolers, sadder still.

I don't know if he had any, I don't know if they're missing, but I'm pretty sure no one's talking about a lunch Igloo.

Where are they, BM?

JMO

fcavanaugh, FBEye, Brubon and 27 others like this.
  9. EggSalad

EggSalad Well-Known Member

I believe this discussion is around:

-PE where they discussed unusual behavior on Saturday 5/9 on SM’s social media resulting in the communication stopping at 9pm and SM’s best friend panicking.

That lead to many of us speculating that whatever happened to SM, happened on Saturday.

-Now we’ve learned info that makes it sound like SM might have not been in control of her social media as early as 12:30pm Saturday.

So we are theorizing that the person controlling her social media was doing to to create a false sense that SM was alive Saturday and Sunday.

fcavanaugh, Moonchime, TRB and 25 others like this.
  10. DBLG

DBLG Well-Known Member

Maybe in the concrete slab? An Igloo cooler from Walmart is 3’ long. JMO

11. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

Interesting question given what we know about the recent real estate activity that has taken place in Indiana ... you know the house that was said to be "under contract" and necessitated BM applying for Guardianship? Would Suzanne have been looking for ...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  12. happyday

happyday Well-Known Member

Did you know they have hunting backpacks? You can put your quartered meat in it and hike it out. I can’t even imagine. :eek:

JMO I think LE’s interest in coolers is important.

13. Goldenseal

Goldenseal Well-Known Member

No one impersonated BM -- several WSers noticed that JP looks a lot like BM, and they wondered if BM asked JP to go to the hotel that Sunday just because JP looked like him. IOW, maybe the hotel camera video would confuse the two men so that BM could confuse the whole issue about where he was and what he was doing Saturday and Sunday. It was all just speculation.

14. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

These days, more and more, I find that approved SM allowed here are quoting what is on SM (such as right here). Once they quote what is on Social Media, it becomes a subject to be discussed.

As to her digital media being "off", it could be gleaned and reported as such from the post we have seen here from someone who discussed about the friend requests etc.

It's kinda circular iykwim?

So hard these days to discern with social media driving MSM so often?

15. Barry

Barry Registered Fence Sitter

16. Dr.StClements

Dr.StClements Former Member

Thank you, EggSalad, for sharing your considerable knowledge and expertise with us. I've found the info extremely helpful.

17. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

I'm confused, are you protesting something here?

18. fcavanaugh

fcavanaugh Well-Known Member

Well I’m way behind as I got sidelined with a work project and some home life tasks yesterday, logged in this morning to see there’s a new thread so I have alot of catching up to do.

My apologies for the late comment on the LS Fox 21 video of her phone call with BM. I watched it yesterday morning, and first I want to say I think LS is doing a great job reporting on this case and keeping SM in the spotlight, and kudos to her for her tenacity & persistence, getting BM to speak.

So BM has already publicly accused Sheriff’s office Investigators of messing everything up and claims they’re trying to cover it up and blame everything on him. He is now throwing JP under the bus, and claims the FBI is lying as well, wow!

I think it’s obvious that his statements are pretty much damage control, a mish-mash of deflection, obfuscation, and projection. Also, his tone throughout sounded agitated and angry. Yeah, the heat is turning up, way up, and BM knows it. Good!!

BM is so transparent.

ETA: I wanted to add that I think the PE guys are also doing an excellent job on SM case. Much respect to them, they seem like great guys, very humble and compassionate. Keep up the great work guys!

Hoping for a resolution soon.

IMHO.

#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    AllGrace, Chocoholic, Rolo and 41 others like this.
  19. Fireflize

Fireflize Well-Known Member

I do remember hearing/reading, that JP and BM saw the other on Saturday. But I do not recall that a time was give. If it had been, I would have written in on my little handy dandy timeline. Hope we will find out, as it is extremely relevant. I'm trying to find the source, but not having any luck.
    Moo

20. Dr.StClements

Dr.StClements Former Member

Early reports (I think in the DM - I'd have to do a search to confirm) mentioned that the girls were trying to contact their mum early on Sunday to let her know that they were running late with their journey back home. The suggestion was that they intended to spend MD with her, which is why they tried to get hold of her several times throughout the day. I'll see if I can find the original reference and post it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.