Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray LE has eyes on BM’s every move.

Whether he is currently hunting or about to go hunting in the coming days, I wonder who is supposed to join him? Don’t hunters usually go in groups?

Also, I wonder if he isn’t positioning himself from a cliff top to keep an eye on the search efforts and the location of where he could have put her body.

Either way, who in their right mind can even justify a hunting trip during the time a massive search for your missing wife is about to ensue? That is very telling! His actions just keep him in the spotlight.

This strikes me as the most probable theory for what he was doing, and why he decided to scribble that note.

It’s incredibly bizarre, and seems to be an effort to save himself from appearing overly suspicious.

Of course it backfired, as has just about everything he has done. He can’t get out of his own way.
But what was he disposing?
Hard to imagine it was her helmet.
Had to have been something else.Now, long gone.
But what?
MOO.

This strikes me as the most probable theory for what he was doing, and why he decided to scribble that note.

It’s incredibly bizarre, and seems to be an effort to save himself from appearing overly suspicious.

Of course it backfired, as has just about everything he has done. He can’t get out of his own way.

Love this.
Sounds like the story of my life at times.:D
MOO.

Guys,

I am brand new to this case and have zero hope of reading all 36 threads, but I had a question after watching Andy on PE the other night. Andy referred to all the sinister things... what is he referring to? Cliff notes version would be a-ok with me.

TIA!!!!!

Grilling and eating peanut butter straight from the jar at the same time.

But seriously, I wouldn’t even know where to begin. Maybe read the media thread to get yourself brought up to speed. There is A LOt and that just the MSM stuff.

Guys,

I am brand new to this case and have zero hope of reading all 36 threads, but I had a question after watching Andy on PE the other night. Andy referred to all the sinister things... what is he referring to? Cliff notes version would be a-ok with me.

TIA!!!!!
To clarify...Mark says it before Andy.
Wish I could help, trying to figure that one out myself. It hasn't been discussed here as far as I know. That was Mark Johnson BTW, (not Andy) Mark alludes to just being brought up to speed on the case that day (the day of the interview) he is new to the case. (32:25 mark)

.."it's clear from what I learned just today that the current circumstances are sinister on so many levels......"

Last edited:
LOL.
But why there?
None of it fits to me.
All those open spaces and he chooses to get rid of something there?
Confuzzled.
MOO.
In all seriousness, maybe BM was doubling back to check out the cameras and what areas they checked. Hindsight is 20/20 and he had two days to think on the mistakes he made. IMO
ETA he may even have been ascertaining whether whatever he disposed of there had actually been removed.

If he really did buy a new bike before she went missing, he may have told SM he would get rid of her old bike and he may have planted it way in advance at a much earlier time than we thought! That way he could be sure he wouldn't need to go near it after he killed her because it would already be planted and if he got caught planting it it wouldn't be a big deal because she would have still been alive at the time. Once he had planted it and sure he wasn't seen he was good to go.
But if it had been there for more than a day or two it would have gotten that obvious film that items get when left outdoors. Dew, dust, dirt, rain, etc.

I pray LE has eyes on BM’s every move.

Whether he is currently hunting or about to go hunting in the coming days, I wonder who is supposed to join him? Don’t hunters usually go in groups?

Also, I wonder if he isn’t positioning himself from a cliff top to keep an eye on the search efforts and the location of where he could have put her body.

Either way, who in their right mind can even justify a hunting trip during the time a massive search for your missing wife is about to ensue? That is very telling! His actions just keep him in the spotlight.

LandManatee, I agree that BM's ridiculous actions keep him in the spotlight.
We want this.
One, or more of such actions, will lead to his failure, then an arrest.
Surely LE have their 'eyes' on BM.

But, I would imagine, his movements, will be 'no where near' where SM has been hidden, hoping that following him now, leads away from a discovery.

BM certainly 'cannot get out of his own way'.
Surely, we will see him trip, fall flat on his face, and then the arrest.

Earlier someone was hoping the DA would be aggressive about bringing this to trial and in general I agree with that thinking but I would also be concerned that the case was solid enough because there is only one shot at it so reasonable doubt could play a huge role and we still don’t know if Suzanne is missing due to one person or multiple people.

As others also agree, 'burnt toast'.:D
a0551.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members