Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think he can’t say anything more stupid. This guy is unreal. IMO

ETA: Any media or publicity about SM should be a good thing at this point!!

OMG, is he mental?? OF COURSE it's for publicity, Barry! The publicity she never got from you!
Well, wouldn't it just be the cat's pajamas if Andy and his army actually found SM? Go, Andy!

OMG, is he mental?? OF COURSE it's for publicity, Barry! The publicity she never got from you!
Well, wouldn't it just be the cat's pajamas if Andy and his army actually found SM? Go, Andy!

right? isn't publicity EXACTLY what you want when your wife is missing? ffs. i hope he is sweating his *advertiser censored* off.

Death, taxes and BM throwing anyone and everyone under the bus. I'd say unbelievable, but it's actually par for the course.

As if it matters, Andy runs a freaking root beer stand in Anderson, Indiana (that is actually closed for the year, it's seasonal).

BM is going to hang himself, if he hasn't already. He has no self-awareness, can't and won't shut up, and wouldn't know the truth if it knocked him off his dirt bike. I look forward to the day of reckoning for the guy.

I believe it. I was wondering how he was going to weasel out of this, and now we have our answer.

“If they asked me to help, I will help,” Barry told FOX21 News. “Nobody has contacted me because Andy’s doing this for a publicity stunt.”

No one should have to ask you to search for your wife Barry. A 500 plus person strong “publicity stunt.” He’s dumber than I tell people.

Oh come on. It's too soon. Or, he's just a private person. Or, that's how some people handle grief.

Last edited:
Death, taxes and BM throwing anyone and everyone under the bus. I'd say unbelievable, but it's actually par for the course.

As if it matters, Andy runs a freaking root beer stand in Anderson, Indiana (that is actually closed for the year, it's seasonal).

BM is going to hang himself, if he hasn't already. He has no self-awareness, can't and won't shut up, and wouldn't know the truth if it knocked him off his dirt bike. I look forward to the day of reckoning for the guy.
And after seeing that video message AM sent to SM for her birthday, how could anyone question their relationship?

It is clear to me he loves his little sister very much and just wants to bring her home!

But Moorman says his search is serious business and will include professionals and a digital mapping system from Environmental Research Institute (ESRI).

“This technology has been leveraged by law enforcement and other public safety professionals on a daily basis,” said Senior Geospatial Analyst Rob Feuerstein. Feuerstein works with Profiling Evil, a YouTube channel. He says searchers will use two applications to help document efforts and determine the best next moves.

“If something of interest – a clue or something that a searcher believes that someone else should follow up on is discovered – they can use this app, they can take a few notes in the forum, take a picture or multiple pictures if they like,” Feuerstein said.

The app can also record locations even if a searcher’s phone does not have cell service, a common issue in the planned search area.

“I want to bring her back home”: Hundreds plan to join search for Suzanne Morphew this week | FOX21 News Colorado

Believe it.
This is BM's style, it would seem.
JP and MG ended up being "meth heads" because they spoke up.
The FBI became "liars" for whatever reason he dreampt up for himself.
Now, SM's own brother, heartsick for finding his little sister, is doing this for a "pubilicity stunt".

Oddly, anyone cooperating with LE, immediately lands on BM's "trash their reputation" list.
You really have to wonder why.

I believe it. I was wondering how he was going to weasel out of this, and now we have our answer.

“If they asked me to help, I will help,” Barry told FOX21 News. “Nobody has contacted me because Andy’s doing this for a publicity stunt.”

No one should have to ask you to search for your wife Barry. A 500 plus person strong “publicity stunt.” He’s dumber than I tell people.
Yes, This is the man that said "he'd do what ever it takes" no matter the amount.

Just reminiscent claptrap from BM....

Believe it.
This is BM's style, it would seem.
JP and MG ended up being "meth heads" because they spoke up.
The FBI became "liars" for whatever reason he dreampt up for himself.
Now, SM's own brother, heartsick for finding his little sister, is doing this for a "pubilicity stunt".

Oddly, anyone cooperating with LE, immediately lands on BM's "trash their reputation" list.
You really have to wonder why.
Whoa this should take care a most of the fence sitters. The man really is an idiot, a blithering idiot.

The road cameras near the house are for traffic control, those don't have cameras. I do not believe there is any camera capture between Monarch Pass and Salida - a big area. @Dave F. will know - I believe he's the one who has mentioned it in earlier threads.

We have no word directly from LE about any cooler - that's AM's statement.

I find AM very credible - more now after his latest appearance on PE. Was always credible, but is ticking all my boxes, linguistically, for "truthful person."

There are no traffic cameras on the eastern slope of Monarch Pass below CR 225. It is my understanding that there is one weather cam, but covers a wide angle and is not intended to film traffic. There are several very good traffic cameras on US Highway 285, from Poncha Springs to Hampden Avenue in southwest Denver. Here is a listing. When a description is repeated, that represents a second, third or fourth camera at that location:
HWY 285 Poncha Springs-VMS
HWY 285 Poncha Springs-VMS
HWY 285 CO-24 (LV) (Buena Vista)
US-285 0.2 mi N of CR-60 (Kenosha Pass)
US-285 0.2 mi N of CR-60 (Kenosha Pass)
S-285 Mile 222 (LV) North Bound (Kenosha Pass )
US-285 Mile 222 (LV) Road Surface (Kenosha Pass)
US-285 Mile 222 (LV) West Bound (Kenosha Pass)
HWY 285 Conifer
HWY 285 Conifer
HWY 285 Shaffers Crossing
HWY 285 Shaffers Crossing
S Turkey Creek Rd Tiny Town
S Turkey Creek Rd Tiny Town
HWY 285 Windy Point
HWY 285 Windy Point
HWY 285 Kings Valley Dr
HWY 285 Kings Valley Dr
SH-8 S of Morrison
SH-8 S of Morrison
US-285 Hampden Ave
US-285 Hampden Ave
US-285 Hampden Ave
US-285 Hampden Ave

If each location were counted as one camera, there would be ten cameras. The odds are great that at least 40% would catch a single vehicle at the moment it passed through the camera vision........thus a minimum of four camera shots should have been available to LE document the trip, under the worst conditions. Of course, the weather and road conditions for Mother's Day weekend were ideal for camera viewing, so there could be many more.
IMO

Current Live Webcam Snapshot All Web Cams | ColoradoWebCam.Net

In the Lauren S/Fox 21 vid released tonight, the phone (on camera while BM speaks) shows 10m:25s mark below his name, while top left corner of phone shows 11 + minutes. Seems they talked for awhile. Nothing else worth quoting?

Or is she holding other comments BM made in their convo, for later release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288