Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he pick today to hang trail cams? Did he not know there would be a search? Too busy at the gym to do it last week? Dude hire a security guy for the next week if you want people to stay away, and hole up in the condo. Why does he insist on doing things that make him look bad?

You'd think he'd WELCOME a thorough search of his property to exonerate himself.

Unless he has something there to hide.

JMO
could not agree more, youd think hed want to be cleared so LE could focus their attention on the "real" killer. if your innocent, wouldn't you want LE to be utilizing their time finding SM rather than focusing on you? his logic defies me

Andy has gotten word, IMO, that something very important is happening tomorrow.
Sounds like another search warrant for the property. Course, I'd love for it to be an arrest but that may be hoping for too much.

It feels like the time to process the evidence and get a search warrant would be too fast of a turn around for tomorrow.

But if the evidence directionally points towards the home, and visual law is bringing their drones and tech to fly over the home, I’d be pretty excited too.

Andy has gotten word, IMO, that something very important is happening tomorrow.
Sounds like another search warrant for the property. Course, I'd love for it to be an arrest but that may be hoping for too much.

BBM:

I know there's no way it's going to happen, but, MAN, would I love to see LE do a presser tomorrow and officially name BM a suspect in SM's disappearance.

JMO.

Why would he pick today to hang trail cams? Did he not know there would be a search? Too busy at the gym to do it last week? Dude hire a security guy for the next week if you want people to stay away, and hole up in the condo. Why does he insist on doing things that make him look bad?
yessss, I have no love for BM and I hope he gets everything he deserves, that being said I want to scream at him "get a lawyer, or a media consultant. What are you doing?" because literally, everything he does makes it worse. Your not that smart bro and that should be obvious by now. God knows he has the money from the Indiana house sale

It feels like the time to process the evidence and get a search warrant would be too fast of a turn around for tomorrow.

But if the evidence directionally points towards the home, and visual law is bringing their drones and tech to fly over the home, I’d be pretty excited too.
bbm
That'd be great, as disturbed patches of earth will show up !
This may be reaching... but I wonder if BM buried any tools ?
Shovels, trowels, gloves, etc.?

What dumb arse academy do all these wife killers go to? I’m mean seriously, how can they be this cocky? And they truly believe that they have people fooled.:(
Because they are the victims.
BM is stressed about what LE and the media are doing to him and his daughters.
FD said about the same.
He wanted his wife to come back and straighten out the mess. Paraphrasing.
MOO.

BBM:

I know there's no way it's going to happen, but, MAN, would I love to see LE do a presser tomorrow and officially name BM a suspect in SM's disappearance.

JMO.
or I'm wondering, if BM did something today illegally w/ that shotgun? Was it a sawed off shotgun? Did he act in a threatening way?
Is BM a felon?
Something's in the works., IMO.

You may be in the legal field but I have to say I disagree. He had the road to the home blocked and was walking the property line in a passive aggressive way. Maybe that specific behavior means nothing, certainly in a vacuum it doesn't. When you then consider it's his wife missing and he isn't helping? This is erratic, irrational and certainly lends itself to believe he has no concerns in finding his wife nor the responsible parties that have murdered her. It also, tips his hand to his poor judgment and decision making. I understand LS may have not been there today for her own safety. Does anyone know more? I've had little to no cell signal today.

This is MOO, his behavior causes so many red flags I can't even elaborate.

I apologize if this is scattered. That is how i'm feeling. It's much easier doing this from your living room.

I can't tell you how much we appreciate you and all the other selfless searchers out there today. Your comment about it being so much easier from our living rooms I think probably resonates with all of us. I think seeing BM pacing the property line with a shotgun would probably scare the heck out of me. Certainly not at all the behavior I'd expect of a grieving man, missing his wife and vowing once to do "whatever it takes" to get her back. Whatever it takes I guess, besides her own brother organizing a massive search.

jmo

to quote AM,
"this will not end well'.

I was just getting ready to post that. If he is named as a POI tomorrow I hope that the searchers are safe. I think he's going to lose it. Walking your property with a shotgun and threatening people who are searching for your missing wife is not rational behavior at all.

Regarding the reporter not be there today, can't remember her name - she's been very involved, makes me wonder if she's going to be a witness at some point. Maybe she's picked up on something that will lead to finding Suzanne....all JMO

You may be in the legal field but I have to say I disagree. He had the road to the home blocked and was walking the property line in a passive aggressive way. Maybe that specific behavior means nothing, certainly in a vacuum it doesn't. When you then consider it's his wife missing and he isn't helping? This is erratic, irrational and certainly lends itself to believe he has no concerns in finding his wife nor the responsible parties that have murdered her. It also, tips his hand to his poor judgment and decision making. I understand LS may have not been there today for her own safety. Does anyone know more? I've had little to no cell signal today.

This is MOO, his behavior causes so many red flags I can't even elaborate.

I apologize if this is scattered. That is how i'm feeling. It's much easier doing this from your living room.
Everyone should know his behavior and that it goes out world wide. That might just shake some local information loose. Someone who has been on the fence about suspicions.

What must his mom and sister and other family be thinking? The girls are young and sadly, so immersed in this mess, but he can’t possibly have other family convinced of his position.

Last edited:

BBM:

Okay, curious minds want to know:

What's visual law?

maybe GPR is being brought in.
has that been done there yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members