Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

located just 15 miles away from the Morphews' home.

A second search of the site took place on Monday using different cadaver dogs and the dogs' handler told DailyMail.com they got another hit. The handler explained the dogs are trained to only pick up human scents.

Now the FBI will take over the search and conduct a dig on the area where the scent was detected by the dogs.

I'm not a fan myself, but have often wondered as I follow these cases if I'd ever allow one to come on board if it were my family member missing. I think I would politely decline, but if others want to entertain that route, that's okay by me. I guess AM is up for any help at this point, so I hope today's search proves to be fruitful in some way.

I have had two occasions in the past were a psychic was called in and identified an area. It did not pan out in either case. I have had a "remote reader" who posts on here from time to time send me a sketch of an area that ended up being spot on for a landmark in a case.

"The scent of human remains has been discovered on a plot of land owned by Barry Morphew by searchers hunting for his wife Suzanne, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal. The FBI have been called to the site to search for possible remains."
That's huge that BM owned the land they hit on! I want so much to find her... but I also don't want them to find her. Heartbreaking.

From DM article (BBM) - AM speaking

"He says along with the scent picked up by cadaver dogs at Morphew’s plot of land near Poncha Springs, they made another ‘hit’ at the riverfront worksite in Salida. CBI investigators have now taken over the site."

I agree.

We'll be toasting the PE guys when all is said and done.

BM's going to be toasted, too, of course…just not in the same way.

Perhaps we should plan to have "A Toast for A Toast" event on the day an arrest is announced in the case.

We can raise a glass over a piece of burnt toast slathered with Jif.

JMO.

Yes! The crunchy version of Jif please to go with burned toast. :)

I agree that this would have not been possible without PE. They have been working tirelessly and relentlessly... I personally have no problem with the teaser aporoach. In the you tube business, subscriptions are currency and they have to make ends meet. Their hearts are in the right place and that matters greatly to me.

Also, huge sigh/call of relief in Colorado high country by all mountain lions... Its official! There will not be a witch hunt targeting mountain lions...;)

Correct. The location where the 2 dogs alerted & FBI were said to have been over the weekend has not been disclosed at all, as far as I know. Could be Salida, Poncha Springs, Maysville or a completely different location completely.

Thank you so much @Ontario Mom! I appreciate it. Have lots of catching up to do. If in Salida area, it must be off beaten path.

"The scent of human remains has been discovered on a plot of land owned by Barry Morphew by searchers hunting for his wife Suzanne, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal. The FBI have been called to the site to search for possible remains."

Wonder if on land that he purchased? Hmm...

Not very bright if this is the case... Oh Barry... not you WS member Good Barry...:)

Last edited:
The DailyMail article posted by @bestill mentions “A second search of the site took place on Monday using different cadaver dogs and the dogs' handler told DailyMail.com they got another hit. The handler explained the dogs only are trained to pick up human scents”. **This was in a caption on one of the photos in the slideshow**
The article was first written earlier today and updated a few minutes ago. Link shared again FBI called as scent of human remains discovered on land owned by Suzanne Morphew's husband | Daily Mail Online
and this is a caption
"Now the FBI will take over the search and dig up the remains that were found by the dogs"

can he really be this stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member