Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, CM says tonight, if the police walk away from the scene, it’s free game. Chain of custody is lost, the police have basically said we’re done with it.

CM notes that no one “should” do it, but further searching around on the property is trespassing, a misdemeanor.

What is happening here? Is Andy Moorman literally going to have to try to dig up his own sister?

CM states that this was a certified cadaver dog that hit, and because certified that gives probable cause for a warrant.

Now come on! Act on this probable cause, get that warrant, and start digging!

Why not Mcbetsy? Maybe dismembered? I know. Likely not true. But seriously. They could dig and find out. Suzanne is somewhere.
Yes! Maybe that's why there was such a smell of bleach in the home (allegedly) and the hotel room as well. Maybe Barry had to bleach the tools he used to dismember poor Suzanne. This is just so wrong. Why isn't LE out on the scene to process where the cadaver dogs hit--not once--but twice!?!

I think local LE considers the outsiders coming in to search as an insult rather than a help. What if they did miss things, how are they going to explain that? It's better for the searches to end, searchers and outsiders to go home and then possibly local LE can miraculously find something that leads to finding Suzanne. Allows them to save face. ALL MOO

they’ve had months to step up and they didn’t as far as we can see. They ran out of money to search ( apparently ) so Andy had no choice but to step in. It’s a shame Barry didn’t offer the 200k and maybe the volunteers wouldn’t of had to step forward.

So, CM says tonight, if the police walk away from the scene, it’s free game. Chain of custody is lost, the police have basically said we’re done with it.

CM notes that no one “should” do it, but further searching around on the property is trespassing, a misdemeanor.

What is happening here? Is Andy Moorman literally going to have to try to dig up his own sister?

CM states that this was a certified cadaver dog that hit, and because certified that gives probable cause for a warrant.

Now come on! Act on this probable cause, get that warrant, and start digging!
Yes!!!! Agreed!!!!

Suzanne Morphew: No new evidence - Chaffee County Sheriff
Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office
September 28, 2020

Contrary to some media reports, there have been no remains found in the Suzanne Morphew case. There have been a handful of potential leads that have been pursued as a result of the volunteer search; however, nothing has been identified as related to Suzanne’s disappearance. Investigators will not comment on specific leads being investigated or other information connected with this case.

Sheriff John Spezze
——
Knowing what we now know thoughts on his statement?
Of course remains aren’t found because you aren’t even trying to find them or eliminate the alerts JMO

Suzanne Morphew: No new evidence - Chaffee County Sheriff
Chaffee County Sheriff’s Office
September 28, 2020

Contrary to some media reports, there have been no remains found in the Suzanne Morphew case. There have been a handful of potential leads that have been pursued as a result of the volunteer search; however, nothing has been identified as related to Suzanne’s disappearance. Investigators will not comment on specific leads being investigated or other information connected with this case.

Sheriff John Spezze
——
Knowing what we now know thoughts on his statement?
Of course remains aren’t found because you aren’t even trying to find them or eliminate the alerts JMO
This situation is infuriating! Poor Andy. He wants to find his sister!

You have to wonder! Shades of Walter White! "I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!"

(even better reference than "ozark" @Goldenseal!! :D)

so, i repeat, what in the BREAKING BAD hell is going on here?!?

sadly, that's a legitimate vibe i'm getting here!

please be careful, andy! no wonder morgan gentile said she was scared (and MOVED to another state) of BM! :(

As a side topic, I was reading the daily news article from today and came across new info.

Possible remains are found on land owned by Suzanne Morphew's husband

1. Moorman said:’ She’s hidden too well, which tells me she didn’t get robbed. There’s no blood evidence so I don’t know she was murdered for sure.

No blood evidence?!

2. He also revealed he was told by FBI investigators that the Morphew home stank of chlorine when it was searched by police in the days after Suzanne vanished.

Stank of chlorine?! That’s a much stronger statement than previously said.

3. He said: ‘They haven’t been able to figure out what happened to her. She was abducted in some way and the investigation… well it didn’t go dry, they didn’t quit working on it but they ran out of funds and time to ground search.

I’m still clueless on an abduction but that verbiage keeps getting used. No blood evidence in house and an abduction?!

4. Moorman also revealed that CBI are processing three other finds: a tarp, a towel and a blanket found on the mountain trails near Suzanne’s home.

I have to wonder if a tainted bobcat, used in multiple locations, would leave residual scent?

The frustration is palpable.

JMO

I believe that is exactly what's happened. I think that's what happened at the riverside building site when the FBI dug up the concrete slab and the same thing is happening here. No body, no body parts, just a residual scent of corrupted earth probably from the earth equipment that did the job. JMO

An excruciatingly detailed timeline needs to be created to plot BM's location with those machines from the last time anyone saw Suzanne alive and up to him checking into the hotel in Broomfield. We don't even know what vehicle he drove to Salida in when he met up with MG or what he drove to Broomfield.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may recall my posts re: wood chipper
Sorry
Yes, I do! The perp would have had a very busy night if he had used a wood chipper and then gone out to do all that digging in two different locations, moving large rocks around, filling in the holes, and pulling out and replanting a tree.

Do we know if BM planted that tree himself? If not, it seems unlikely he would go on someone else's property, dig up the tree and then try to rearrange all those big rocks to make it look the same. Especially since it seems so close to the road.

PE was on fire tonight, extremely interesting. Undertones of something not right with LE and failure to follow up leads and follow protocols. Encouraging Andy and dog handler to sit on the site of the hits and not to leave without the scene being processed. CM & MK baffled by the failure to process the beach. Check out 1:23:00 mark toward the end of the stream. MK says he's going to conclude tonight's stream by talking directly at 1 person, he holds up his hand and spread's 5 fingers and says something along the lines, "to that individual we are aware , until then why on earth did Andy have to come out and do this".

This picture of a tree, a dog hit on twice. This is where Andy is right now. Chris thinks its possible Suzanne is buried here.

I'm wondering if there's any significance to hving those rocks around the tree?
Just as an indicator...that's the tree where she's buried?

So BM can keep an eye on it........jmo
Or perhaps to keep it firmly planted.

ETA: i see others are asking the same thing..

Threats have been made.
Local news not covering case.
No search warrants issued where dogs picked up scent, per Andy.
LE not really helping those 500 to 700 folks who turned out to help Andy.
Andy now on his own.
This stinks.
I’m not ready to acknowledge that there is a conspiracy at work, but let’s say there is...

Who is pulling the strings?
Whoever it is or whatever, is bigger than a landscaper by the name of BM.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member