Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysti88c

Reaction score
A Chaffee County woman is missing after a neighbor said she went out for a bike ride Sunday and never returned
Chaffee County woman missing since Sunday after neighbor said she went out for bike ride

Media, Maps & Timeline thread (No Discussion)

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive (developed and maintained by WS member AmandaReckonwith)

Verified Insider posting in this thread:

NatureLover (Verified friend of the Moorman family)

Verified Experts/Professionals posting in this thread:

10ofRods is a Verified Anthropologist
Angleterre is a Verified LE from England
riolove77 is a Verified Attorney (prosecutor)
Alethea is a Verified Attorney (defense)
otto is a Verified Expert
Chomsky is a Verified Attorney
angelainwi is a Certified Trauma Counselor
gitana1 is a Verified Attorney
Cassidy is a Verified Attorney
lamlawindy is a Verified Attorney (former Prosecutor, now Defence)

Suzanne Morphew FB page
Suzanne Morphew Twitter page

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue discussion here in accordance with The Rules:

Quick rundown of reminders from prior threads:

Rumors are not allowed.

A thread specific decision has been made by Tricia to allow members to discuss Barry Morphew and to speculate about him based on how he is being publicly treated by LE, information from MSM and other WS approved sources (except rumors). Do NOT sleuth him or his business and do NOT trash him.

Do not sleuth or make accusations against anyone else who is not an officially named POI/suspect.

Preview your posts to avoid broken quotes.

Lengthy personal anecdotes are off topic. Stay on topic.

Discuss the case and not each other; state your opinion and move one without arguing or bickering.

Random youtube videos or blogs are not allowed unless approval is given by Tricia or Admin.

Approved sources are MSM, LE, Profiling Evil podcast, Lauren Scharf podcast or social media, Investigation Discovery, Crimeonline, Tyson Draper (only the interview with Barry Morphew),

Do not discuss removed posts or question/challenge moderation on the thread. Doing so is subject to an automatic Time Out.

MOD NOTE - THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM

While speculation based on the facts of the case is certainly allowed and encouraged, speculation based on no known facts in the case, such as the yet unnamed suspect could also be responsible for the Delphi murders (or other cases), is not allowed.

Please stick to the facts in this case.

Thank you :)

Marking my spot. I wish I could stay awake, but it’s way past bedtime for me.
I hope to wake up tomorrow to some good news. It looks promising for sure.
I do understand that if LE didn’t dig up the place yet they can’t state they found remains. Hopefully that’s all it is to it. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
I think there’s a good chance they have found the location where her body was hidden. It doesn’t sound like they’ve began digging yet, so we’ll have to wait.
So if this turns out to be true and he buried Suzanne under a tree ...

Was he going to fondly look at that tree for the next thirty years and remember what a great wife Suzanne was? Incredibly bizarre and I can't imagine how this is going to impact the girls if true.

Was he going to fondly look at that tree for the next thirty years and remember what a great wife Suzanne was? Incredibly bizarre and I can't imagine how this is going to impact the girls if true.

I can only imagine he planned to build on it then sell it on when he thought all of this died down and he was in the clear. But then again he may just be a freak and keep it.

Do you think it’s property we already know about or is this another piece of property altogether ?
It’s so damn confusing. I guess it’s possible that in addition to that lot purchase, there is land in another location that is owned by Barry.

Then again, the Daily Mail seems to have a photo of a dog with its handler at what appears to be that lot purchase site.

I’d love for the local media to, you know, do it’s job.

My guess would be that if he buried her under a tree it would be because the piece of ground would be less likely to be disturbed, and it wouldn’t be as obvious as a freshly dug spot in a treeless area. An alibi for digging a hole.

In today's Daily Mail article there are pictures of the property. There is one of a cadaver dog with its handler sniffing a pile of huge rocks and another pic of AM taking pictures of the property. There weren't any trees planted that I could see, just grass, dirt and boulders. I'd think LE would move those rocks. I remember AM stating the cadaver dogs licked the grass which means they were tasting decomp. I'm assuming that happened at this property.
I'm sorry, but I can't link the article because I'm using my phone to post. The pics are in today's Daily Mail article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie