Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
That the big wide diggy thing on the front is not good for digging a hole to hide a body, however the smaller diggy thing with the long arm, mounted on the back is good for digging a hole to hide a body. The big yellow machines with the tracks rather than tires are good for digging holes for anything, people, cars, outhouses, etc.
Thank you, ❤️, bucket thing in back is good, on front not as good. So they are probably moving rocks with the front thing and then will dig with the back thing. At least that is what I interpret.

Not the OP, but I'll answer.

The equipment pictured in that photo would not typically be used for digging. So maybe they are just moving rocks or moving some soil in preparation for digging. That piece of equipment msy be out of view.

If we hada reporter on scene filming, we'd frigging know these things!!
Missing Media is very strange. Needs a detective.

Not the OP, but I'll answer.

The equipment pictured in that photo would not typically be used for digging. So maybe they are just moving rocks or moving some soil in preparation for digging. That piece of equipment msy be out of view.

If we hada reporter on scene filming, we'd frigging know these things!!
Perfect, now that I understood, thanks!!!

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Well, there were comments that there was digging going on, and I thought it unlikely.

You wouldn't dig with a front end loader, that would be the wide bucket on the front of a tractor, or backhoe. It appeared to me that they were moving rock with the front end loader, but more than likely not digging with it.

You would dig with the narrow bucket on the back of a backhoe, or tractor, IF the tractor has one. In this case, it would be possible that a backhoe attachment could be used by that tractor in the photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think once they remove the rocks with machinery, they will go in by hand, manually removing dirt carefully as to not disrupt any evidence or remains.

also yes, I'm wondering too if they will use the dogs once the small boulders are moved to get a slightly more precise perimeter to start digging?

thoughts from WS veterans?
That's when the tents go up.
MOO.

Well, there were comments that there was digging going on, and I thought it unlikely.

You wouldn't dig with a front end loader, that would be the wide bucket on the front of a tractor, or backhoe. It appeared to me that they were moving rock with the front end loader, but more than likely not digging with it.

You would dig with the narrow bucket on the back of a backhoe, or tractor, IF the tractor has one. In this case, it would be possible that a backhoe attachment could be used by that tractor in the photo.
Thanks I appreciate it. That made it much clearer. I can talk a blue streak of lab protocols and equipment but construction stuff is a little out of my league.

If they remove the big rocks, would they be able to tell that a certain area of ground had been dug recently, just by looking?

That the big wide diggy thing on the front is not good for digging a hole to hide a body, however the smaller diggy thing with the long arm, mounted on the back is good for digging a hole to hide a body. The big yellow machines with the tracks rather than tires are good for digging holes for anything, people, cars, outhouses, etc.

I swear, I’m gonna read these to my hubby tonight!

I'm on my phone and can't see the pic well, but that looks like a tractor with a bucket. If they are going to do any digging, they need a backhoe or an excavator. Are they just moving rocks or soil around?

I just wanted to point out one of the DailyMail photos showed this machinery with rocks in the bucket, so I guess they can move some larger items with it. The only thing I think that’s of note about this is that this specific machinery seemed to be present with the first photos of FBI or CBI out there with their vehicles, so I’m guessing and thinking that possibly more digging and moving rocks has been done and we are just awaiting more updates from those physically closer.

Attachments

• 9B011099-FBA9-4E4F-A6EC-AD51C9A67EDA.jpeg
    9B011099-FBA9-4E4F-A6EC-AD51C9A67EDA.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 58
REMINDER

as @sillybilly posted earlier:

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths does not allow sleuthing of random individuals (i.e. guy with a wig?).

Although PE is an approved source, if the content of any approved source is not in accordance with Websleuths TOS or values, please do not discuss it.

Sleuth away behind the scenes but don't post about it here.

Wondering why the FBI has not used a GPR (Ground Penetrating Radar) to see if there is anything in the ground before digging? That is their usual process.
In the very beginning of the video at the Daily Mail, before they begin digging, it looks like they are using something on the ground that has a long thick black iron or steel pole sticking up from it and they are manipulating it around on the ground, but I don't know what GPR devices look like. Is that it?
Video: FBI searches for missing woman on land owned by her husband | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708