Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or someone did! Seriously!
Not even at Motel 6 ....

genMid.4727659_25_0.jpg

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

If I were to talk directly to any current or future spousal or familial killer I would tell them this:

You may think your wife/husband/intimate partner/family is worthless and unimportant. But what I can promise you is this: once you commit your crime, you have no friggin' idea how much the world can, and often will, get involved in and follow your case of your "unimportant, worthless" family member, sometimes down to a butt lint level.

This won't go away, even if you think it will. You'll be virtually followed, tracked, paid attention to no matter where you go, no matter how many attempts to run. I've seen it take years for some cases to resolve, and we've all seen murders of a decade or more eventually get solved.

You'll never be able to breathe easy. You won't believe the pressure--LE won't quit because there's no statute of limitations for murder, but something all you spousal and familial killers never think about in your planning is once case followers get their teeth in, it's like a pit bull with a bone. It's a hell I'd never want. It shocks every spousal or familial murderer because they can't fathom that their missing "nobody" could be embraced by the world. Surprise! Just ask Scott Peterson, Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, Leticia Stauch, and hundreds more.

And understand this too: the universe is so mysterious. Even though someone may be gone, their energy remains. They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice, "no matter what it takes, no questions asked." And one day, probably when you least expect it, you'll be out and about living your life and you'll suddenly be surrounded, arrested, and thrown in jail, even if it takes years, and even if you're thousands of miles away.

IMO
Excellent!!!

I do hope that whomever is covering the case in place of LS continues to try to talk to BM. I think if they do, we'll hear the next round of people he throws under the bus (his sister-in law, Dr. Phil and/or Profiling Evil, maybe??) I think BM is going to want to continue to try to control the story, and if he feels he has a reporter that can/will tell his side, then he'll keep talking. JMO, MOO.

If I were to talk directly to any current or future spousal or familial killer I would tell them this:

You may think your wife/husband/intimate partner/family is worthless and unimportant. But what I can promise you is this: once you commit your crime, you have no friggin' idea how much the world can, and often will, get involved in and follow your case of your "unimportant, worthless" family member, sometimes down to a butt lint level.

This won't go away, even if you think it will. You'll be virtually followed, tracked, paid attention to no matter where you go, no matter how many attempts to run. I've seen it take years for some cases to resolve, and we've all seen murders of a decade or more eventually get solved.

You'll never be able to breathe easy. You won't believe the pressure--LE won't quit because there's no statute of limitations for murder, but something all you spousal and familial killers never think about in your planning is once case followers get their teeth in, it's like a pit bull with a bone. It's a hell I'd never want. It shocks every spousal or familial murderer because they can't fathom that their missing "nobody" could be embraced by the world. Surprise! Just ask Scott Peterson, Chris Watts, Patrick Frazee, Leticia Stauch, and hundreds more.

And understand this too: the universe is so mysterious. Even though someone may be gone, their energy remains. They inspire and guide those who seek to bring them justice, "no matter what it takes, no questions asked." And one day, probably when you least expect it, you'll be out and about living your life and you'll suddenly be surrounded, arrested, and thrown in jail, even if it takes years, and even if you're thousands of miles away.

IMO

Read Up, Barry! ^^^^

I think this is brilliant!

I do hope that whomever is covering the case in place of LS continues to try to talk to BM. I think if they do, we'll hear the next round of people he throws under the bus (his sister-in law, Dr. Phil and/or Profiling Evil, maybe??) I think BM is going to want to continue to try to control the story, and if he feels he has a reporter that can/will tell his side, then he'll keep talking. JMO, MOO.
I'd like to think so, too, but if he is reading here (which never occurred to me) - call me naive - I'm thinking he may keep quiet from here on in.
MOO.

Paging Jaime Leary at cbs4den
Where are you?

Dude can’t even hang a towel properly for listing photos!
Oh Barry
I blame this on the realtor. The realtors that we have had certainly have not been shy about telling us what we needed to do to stage our home and make sure that it looked right for the photographs.

Surely, the realtor could have suggested the towel be changed to "guest" towels for the photograph. Also, what is up with the photographs? Our realtors usually take a ton of them both inside and outside and choose the best ones to show with our listing.

The photos shown with his listing look like they were taken for a Field and Stream magazine.

JMO.

Last edited:
I blame this on the realtor. The realtors that we have had certainly have not been shy about telling us what we needed to do to stage our home and make sure that it looked right for the photographs.

Surely, the realtor could have suggested the towel be changed to "guest" towels for the photograph. Also, what is up with the photographs? Our realtors usually take a ton of them both inside and outside and choose the best ones to show with our listing.

The photos shown with his listing look like they were taken for a Field and Stream magazine.

JMO.

A river runs through it

It's like a listing for 7 wooded acres that comes with a side of bedrooms.

JMO

IMO
Great post! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members