Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 places, where Suzanne could be:

Are there places, where he would return to from time to time, like maybe the golf course? If he returns, would he remember her at all these 5 places secretly and would be pleased, that nobody except himself knows? 5 different graves with a fifth of Suzanne in it and now his little jewels for the future? How ill, crazy and evil is he, if that is true?

ETA: It would make sense, if one place was near a church .....

Wherever Suzanne rests, she is hidden. Shows me it was a well thought out plan.

When the FIVE first came up, was that in Sepember? In conjunction with the discovery of the jobsite in Broomfield, and PE handing information over to LE? Was that the fifth?

Which brings us to

The Salida jobsite
The proposed entrance to the Longhorn development
The weird butte location
An unnamed location where dogs hit
and
Broomfield

JMO

I am exhausted by the PE riddles. I like puzzles and watching movies where you have to figure things out, but I get annoyed when the clues are nonsensical. I want the clues to matter, and be somewhat factual. I love the PE guys, but they keep moving the goalposts.

On a bobcat note, I am starting to wonder if the bobcat went to Broomfield, and the bobcat came home again Sunday night. Barry doesn’t like to be without his bobcat. In addition to the block and dirt being the missing supplies, was one of the missing tools a bobcat?

MOD NOTE:

Please remember that if a site (such as the PE guys) posts or discusses information that is NOT allowed here (such as names, initials, etc.), we're still not at liberty to discuss them, or mention their social media pages, etc., per our rules, unless an exception has been made.

At this time, no exceptions have been made, so please post accordingly.

Thanks everyone :)

RBBM. Did BM sneak up behind SM and hit her over the head with a golf club? Does anyone know if BM played golf? If there was a set of clubs in the garage is one club missing? (Shades of the Martha Moxley case.)
Ohhh :( I didn’t follow the MM case but this thought sadly reminds me of the Kelsey Berreth case. Just substitute baseball bat with golf club :(. It still haunts me :*( Could you imagine the damage BM could do with a single swing with his “baseball” past? :mad:

Holes has me thinking. One of the hydraulic attachments for a skid steer loader (B**cat) is an auger. They can be rented from equipment rental companies if you already own a skid steer loader. It digs nice round holes to around to 12 feet or so depending on the auger length, and they come in various diameters. Used to dig fence post holes, footer tube holes, water perk holes, holes for shrubs, etc. I wonder if LE has checked with all the equipment rental services anywhere near where the actors cell phone pinged? If you don't have a backhoe available, a nice 3' diameter or larger auger hole works just as well. You would make some noise putting the auger on and taking it off. Anyone the actor knows own one? Any businesses he deals with own one? One of these would have made the land behind PP even better if that were possible.

Holes has me thinking. One of the hydraulic attachments for a skid steer loader (B**cat) is an auger. They can be rented from equipment rental companies if you already own a skid steer loader. It digs nice round holes to around to 12 feet or so depending on the auger length, and they come in various diameters. Used to dig fence post holes, footer tube holes, water perk holes, holes for shrubs, etc. I wonder if LE has checked with all the equipment rental services anywhere near where the actors cell phone pinged? If you don't have a backhoe available, a nice 3' diameter or larger auger hole works just as well. You would make some noise putting the auger on and taking it off. Anyone the actor knows own one? Any businesses he deals with own one? One of these would have made the land behind PP even better if that were possible.

Surely holes for footings were dug at the Salida jobsite. Which means the equipment for doing so may have been readily available.

JMO

Last edited:
I am exhausted by the PE riddles. I like puzzles and watching movies where you have to figure things out, but I get annoyed when the clues are nonsensical. I want the clues to matter, and be somewhat factual. I love the PE guys, but they keep moving the goalposts.

On a bobcat note, I am starting to wonder if the bobcat went to Broomfield, and the bobcat came home again Sunday night. Barry doesn’t like to be without his bobcat. In addition to the block and dirt being the missing supplies, was one of the missing tools a bobcat?
I agree on the PE guys, they've lost a bit of their charm.

One of the missing tools was absolutely the bobcat, see below. Barry used it Sunday, the employees had to use shovels!

like barry had done about 30 minutes of
04:36
work to the wall
04:38
she tells me barry supposedly removed
04:40
the capstones which is the
04:42
top layer of the wall and moved some dirt
04:45
around in the middle

and-

the guy i spoke
07:16
with said he was shocked with the amount
07:18
of material
07:19
they moved with shovels it looked like
07:21
the work was done in a hastily fashion

I agree on the PE guys, they've lost a bit of their charm.

One of the missing tools was absolutely the bobcat, see below. Barry used it Sunday, the employees had to use shovels!

like barry had done about 30 minutes of
04:36
work to the wall
04:38
she tells me barry supposedly removed
04:40
the capstones which is the
04:42
top layer of the wall and moved some dirt
04:45
around in the middle

and-

the guy i spoke
07:16
with said he was shocked with the amount
07:18
of material
07:19
they moved with shovels it looked like
07:21
the work was done in a hastily fashion

Interesting as the wall also included geogrid, which makes digging somewhat difficult....

When the FIVE first came up, was that in Sepember? In conjunction with the discovery of the jobsite in Broomfield, and PE handing information over to LE? Was that the fifth?

Which brings us to

The Salida jobsite
The proposed entrance to the Longhorn development
The weird butte location
An unnamed location where dogs hit
and
Broomfield

JMO
I'm still wondering what those five locations have to do with Bruce Lee.

Are they basing the five locations on information investigators told them or is this just speculation based on which areas have been focused on? I'm guessing the latter since I doubt LE would share details with them.

I guess anything is possible at this point, but how would that mesh with her girlfriend being alarmed when their text convo ended without explanation? Suffocation possibly but not in her sleep. JMO.
The end of the conversation may have been the start of a big argument. Maybe Suzanne was distracted and never had a chance to get back to her friend before she was killed.

I'm still wondering what those five locations have to do with Bruce Lee.

Are they basing the five locations on information investigators told them or is this just speculation based on which areas have been focused on? I'm guessing the latter since I doubt LE would share details with them.

The Bruce Lee thing is strange. From what I know Bruce Lee did create his own style of martial arts, mostly based on the art of interception without thought, instinctively.

The end of the conversation may have been the start of a big argument. Maybe Suzanne was distracted and never had a chance to get back to her friend before she was killed.
That’s the big disadvantage of texts vs phone calls. In the old days you might hear a doorbell, you might hear voices, you might hear a yell or a name called. You might hear the phone drop, but you certainly wouldn’t hear a new voice come on the phone and attempt to continue the conversation.

I’m thinking the five places mentioned may not be five places where SM’s body can be found. Maybe it is 5 places where evidence of her remains can be found. Some examples:
A murder weapon.
A tool
A Bobcat attachment
A cooler
A wall
A beach
A Tarp

Warning: This is about the “five” clue.

Ok so tonight after PE’s Monday night Choir Practice they had another live chat for their members where you could actually call in with questions or suggestions and be on live with Mike & Chris. It was sort of a smaller group tonight and everyone got a chance and PE were asking people for questions so I thought what the heck just ask them about #5 and so I did...and guess what? Chris actually answered!

He said Suzanne is possibly in five locations. That’s finally the meaning of the “five” clue. I still don’t get the Bruce Lee reference but anyhow I asked if she is in ALL five different locations or just in one out of the five locations? Everyone else was chiming in on this too and Chris said they really couldn’t say anymore than that right now because they don’t want to jeopardize the investigation. But he reiterated that there are five locations and he said one of them was where a cadaver dog already hit so that’s one location so there are only four more locations. And a few people in chat seemed to know what he was talking about and one person said Lily, let me give you a hint...”go back in time.” And someone else said “How’s your golf game?” So if anybody can figure all this out have at it! The only thing I could think of was maybe Indiana? (Back in time & they used to hang out on the golf course talking.) But I can’t believe BM would risk driving that far with Suzanne’s body in his truck. And even more shocking is Chris actually saying Suzanne was dismembered? :(

Has LE found something we don’t know about? How does PE know about the five locations? Why do others in the live chat seem to know about this? Do any of ya’ll know? If so would you please share with your WS fam?! Unless it really would hurt the investigation. You never know who might be reading and following along here!

Also if PE know about these five location(s) then why haven’t Suzanne’s remains been recovered?

I can’t keep my eyes open any longer but I’ll check back tomorrow to see if anyone has any idea what the other four locations are and which site that the dog hit on is Chris talking about? The river/beach Salida site, the LHR site or the three little trees site?

Hip Hip Hooray @Lilypad13! I don’t have a clue but you have gotten us a little closer! Thank you for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member