CO CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Mysti88c, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DizzyB

DizzyB Well-Known Member

2. Btw: I searched for a §533 ..... Don't know, what to do with the find. :confused:;)

3. Who does pay for the repair, if "numerous trades" are using equipment?

4. Okay, but we don't know, if there was another bobcat and hidden keys to that bobcat. I think, you mean the Salida jobsite?

5. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

Was just coming here to post the same. It's back up on Zillow, too. (It's been up for 1 day).

19057 Puma Path, Salida, CO 81201 | MLS #4727659 | Zillow

That bathroom wall looks beat the hell up. I honestly wonder why that would not have been fixed before trying to sell. It's gashed in several spots.

Also, most of the landscape photos are gone. There is not one shot of the yard with boulders.

Zero personality appeal. However, I've been scouring Air Bnb all week, watching to see if PP went up, and many of these Colorado homes have a very similar style, down to the same yellow walls. It must be a regional decor aesthetic. I also have to admit, I am dying to rent one of these places some day, if we are ever allowed to travel again. Lol. Looks so pretty there.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, the woman pictured in the DM who declined to be interviewed is the neighbor who spoke to BM twice by phone and went to check the house.

The other neighbor the girls apparently called in the morning is also a woman but I hadn't read that she is the same as the woman in Salida who lives near the jobsite. I thought she was "unknown."

7. MsBetsy

I thought AM or the PE guys said that BM called the neighbor and asked her to go to the house to see if the two cars where there. She then went back to her home and called him back from her landline and told him the cars were there. He then asked her to go check to see if Suzanne's bike was there and that's how the bike story was born. They both stated they were worried and BM asked her to call 911. Soon after that BM said he left to return to Salida. Imo

8. MsBetsy

I wonder what happened to that huge antler chandelier hanging from the living room ceiling that was featured in the original pictures. It's gone now.

9. Cindizzi

Cindizzi Well-Known Member

Rolo, Error505, NoSI and 37 others like this.
  10. pseudo_hum

pseudo_hum Well-Known Member

I wonder why BM seems to be cashing in; anticipated bond. or maybe to pay off some of his "hired help"...Pure Speculation ..IMO

11. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

The contractor who owns or rents the equipment is the responsible party.
    Generally the trade that caused the damage will reimburse the owner or renter.
    Plus there is also a damage waiver when one rents.

12. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Hmm, maybe? Did BM tell AM that? Possibly another fairytale from Puma Path.

I guess this will be another detail that won’t be known to us until an affidavit is released, or the neighbor speaks to MSM. She would know if she went to the house before or after talking to BM.

jmo

13. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

That mustard color was popular about a decade ago.

I know because it’s still on my own walls. My paint color was called whole wheat. And it’s been bugging me.

You just helped me decide - it’s time to paint. :p

jmo

14. GordianKnot

GordianKnot On Time Out

There's a new DA in Colorado District 11:

Colorado Other - District 11 Election Results | Times Herald

I've long been of the opinion that we wouldn't see an arrest prior to the election.

There's no guarantee this will make any difference, obviously.

Fingers crossed Sheriff Spezze will be gifting BM with a set of shiny bracelets for Christmas this year!

JMO.

Rolo, Error505, NoSI and 38 others like this.
  15. Examiner

Examiner Well-Known Member

The last photo, of the small bathroom, really DOES look odd. It seems out of place with the rest of the home. There are quite a few places where it looks like something "crashed" into the wall, or gouged it. Having given birth to 6 sons and 2 daughters, we had a few things like that in one of our homes. Eventually they were repaired, but I would not expect an expensive home like that to be on the market with those glaringly obvious imperfections. It seems incongruous...

16. Power of Two

Power of Two Well-Known Member

It appears there has been some professional staging done. I cannot believe that Barry has made up the rooms in such a tidy fashion. Also worth noting is the absence of personal photos from past listings.

17. skyvoyager

skyvoyager Former Member

Well CM on PE keeps saying code 33. In police radio it means clear the channel, emergency traffic only but in Healthcare means a pregnant mom is in need of immediate care. As he likes to talk in riddles, think of the rumors that could get started if someone interpreted that the wrong way.

18. hpruitt

hpruitt Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does the tile in the kitchen in front of the sink look odd? Especially the grout?

19. The gorgeous log beams, hand scribed Hickory floors, a substantial, custom made Elk chandelier and a very impressive floor to ceiling sand stone fireplace is the focal point of this amazing room!
    On the listing still ......

20. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Some professional staging has been done. (I'm in RE and recognize some of the tale tell signs)
    This is not a "lived in" home listing imo. This is a vacant home imo.
    I wonder if the closets and cabinets have been cleared out. I expect so.
    I wonder what will be done with the furniture when the house is sold.
    Barry has moved into a condo last I heard and must have bought or rented new furniture as it appears the PP house is still furnished with what was already there.
    moo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.