Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And I 100% do not believe that he will go on PE again. I have no idea what happened between AM and the PE guys, but there is definitely a disconnect there IMO
I agree, I think Andy is on a mission and you have to stay in his lane or just get out of the way. I dont mean that in a negative way at all.

I am still looking for the video I mentioned previously, but while doing so, I located the video where the dark web is mentioned for those discussing that one.

Does anyone remember what date SMs dad passed away? The commentary i am looking for might be in thE PE video from that day. These videos are looooooong and the part im looking for was just a short mention about PE & AM still being in contact so I'm having a hard time finding it.

I agree, I think Andy is on a mission and you have to stay in his lane or just get out of the way. I dont mean that in a negative way at all.

Do you happen to recall which PE video I am referring to? I want to find it so my comment doesn't get removed but there are sooooo many hours of PE video and the part I'm looking for was barely 30 seconds long.

I don’t , but I can try to find it too !

I found Gene Moorman's obit and he passed away November 11th. I know PE told their viewers of his passing, but that video is gone and I'm pretty sure it was in the same video. Ugh. I am going to report my own post now. If you find it tho, please let me know because I know I didn't just imagine it.

I found Gene Moorman's obit and he passed away November 11th. I know PE told their viewers of his passing, but that video is gone and I'm pretty sure it was in the same video. Ugh. I am going to report my own post now. If you find it tho, please let me know because I know I didn't just imagine it.

I have watched all videos from October 8th thru November 16th to try to find it.

I have watched all videos from October 8th thru November 16th to try to find it.
This is from December 28. Mike says that he received an email from Andy and his siblings on Christmas Day. it’s at
49:17

ETA this may not be what you are looking for, it doesn’t mention GM passing away.
But I think someone was asking if AM is still in touch with PE so I found this.

This is from December 28. Mike says that he received an email from Andy and his siblings on Christmas Day. it’s at
49:17

ETA this may not be what you are looking for, it doesn’t mention GM passing away.
But I think someone was asking if AM is still in touch with PE so I found this.

I do recall one of the men on PE stating that AM was “done”. AM wanted to get back to his family and try to [get back to normal]. It was also stated that AM may go back to search after Spring thaw, but at the moment, AM had no plans to go back to search.
This was before their Daddy passed away and after AMs last appearance on PE.

I do recall one of the men on PE stating that AM was “done”. AM wanted to get back to his family and try to [get back to normal]. It was also stated that AM may go back to search after Spring thaw, but at the moment, AM had no plans to go back to search.
This was before their Daddy passed away and after AMs last appearance on PE.
yes, that’s how i remember and interpreted it to mean that AM was mentally at his whits end and needed a break. i think it was after making a dr phil appearance too. not sure. That poor family :(

Come on ya’ll, put a headlamp on and go hiking after midnight on a known trail, with a buddy. It’s calming and the nighttime critters are fun to observe, especially the frogs. Some good things happen after midnight! lol

IMO
I love frogs & that sounds like fun! As long as we don’t happen upon a bear - or a Bare Bare burying a body! :eek:

Last edited:
Come on ya’ll, put a headlamp on and go hiking after midnight on a known trail, with a buddy. It’s calming and the nighttime critters are fun to observe, especially the frogs. Some good things happen after midnight! lol

IMO

I don’t go after midnight but I do go at night. It’s beautiful and peaceful. But I do worry about coyotes and mountain lions!

What’s the latest on this case?

yes, that’s how i remember and interpreted it to mean that AM was mentally at his whits end and needed a break. i think it was after making a dr phil appearance too. not sure. That poor family :(
I’m sure mentally it wears you down , but Andy has got to keep fighting . I really hope he comes back stronger than ever .

I don’t go after midnight but I do go at night. It’s beautiful and peaceful. But I do worry about coyotes and mountain lions!

What’s the latest on this case?
Barry is still lying in my opinion, and won’t take a lie detector !!!
Man up, prove your innocence. If your innocent , prove it . Don’t stay silent . Tell the public you have agreed to take a lie detector and Le will most likely confirm it...I cant see someone liking heat if its directed at a truly innocent person.

People don't just vanish, get attacked by random wild animals with no blood trails, stop all activity on their phones, social media, and abruptly change their track record of living very much a full, very involved life in my opinion. She is out there and needs justice.

Nothing worse than someone getting away with murder, or purposely giving someone's family more heartache..

MOO

MOO

Last edited:
BM or LE Stmts, re LD Tests?
....Man up, prove your innocence. If your innocent , prove it . Don’t stay silent . Tell the public you have agreed to take a lie detector and Le will most likely confirm it....
@Rachelj1 bbm snipped for focus Not sure about taking ^ post literally, but here goes.

A. First, if BM shouts from the proverbial or online rooftop that he agreed to take or has taken polygraph test now, what, if anything, would BM's stmt "prove" ---
1. In the Court of Public Opinion now?
After C/PO has observed BM's actions
(& non-actions) for nine mo's and reached conclusions about his involvement or non-involvement in SM's disappearance? Would C/PO believe him. If so, change their opinions? If so, what difference would it make? C/PO does not determine BM's guilt or sentence.
2. In a later Colorado crim trial of BM on a homicide charge?
During which a jury hears and sees many other witnesses & extensive evidence?
Would jury believe this stmt? Hypo only, as BM's stmt about this would be inadmissible, per CO. rules of evidence** imo.

B. Second, if LE administers polygraph; if PGT examiner's opinion* is that BM was not deceptive; if LE reveals this now, what, if anything, would LE's stmt prove?
1. In the Court of Public Opinion now? See above.
2. In a later Colorado crim trial of BM on a homicide charge? Hypo only, as LE's stmt about this would be inadmissible, per CO. rules of evidence**imo.
my2cts.
And I'm trying to recall any recent homicide cases where LE publicly stated a person "passed" a polygraph test, esp before an arrest of a diff person was made in the case. Anyone think of a case like that in last 2, 5, or 10 yrs?
Why would LE do that?

Some basics on polygraphs at Polygraph - Wikipedia, plus ref's & links to other sources.

** A full-length opinion re CO. law & polygraph test results. People v. Anderson Sup Ct of CO. People v Anderson, 1981
And, in simpler language. Is an Offer to Take A Polygraph Admissible as Evidence at a Colorado Criminal Trial? A law firm website, Dec 2020.

BM or LE Stmts, re LD Tests?

@Rachelj1 bbm snipped for focus Not sure about taking ^ post literally, but here goes.

A. First, if BM shouts from the proverbial or online rooftop that he agreed to take or has taken polygraph test now, what, if anything, would BM's stmt "prove" ---
1. In the Court of Public Opinion now?
After C/PO has observed BM's actions
(& non-actions) for nine mo's and reached conclusions about his involvement or non-involvement in SM's disappearance? Would C/PO believe him. If so, change their opinions? If so, what difference would it make? C/PO does not determine BM's guilt or sentence.
2. In a later Colorado crim trial of BM on a homicide charge?
During which a jury hears and sees many other witnesses & extensive evidence?
Would jury believe this stmt? Hypo only, as BM's stmt about this would be inadmissible, per CO. rules of evidence** imo.

B. Second, if LE administers polygraph; if PGT examiner's opinion* is that BM was not deceptive; if LE reveals this now, what, if anything, would LE's stmt prove?
1. In the Court of Public Opinion now? See above.
2. In a later Colorado crim trial of BM on a homicide charge? Hypo only, as LE's stmt about this would be inadmissible, per CO. rules of evidence**imo.
my2cts.
And I'm trying to recall any recent homicide cases where LE publicly stated a person "passed" a polygraph test, esp before an arrest of a diff person was made in the case. Anyone think of a case like that in last 2, 5, or 10 yrs?
Why would LE do that?

Some basics on polygraphs at Polygraph - Wikipedia, plus ref's & links to other sources.

** A full-length opinion re CO. law & polygraph test results. People v. Anderson Sup Ct of CO. People v Anderson, 1981
And, in simpler language. Is an Offer to Take A Polygraph Admissible as Evidence at a Colorado Criminal Trial? A law firm website, Dec 2020.
I can show you some cases . I’m not sure if it’s homocide but definitely missing people cases. Give me just a few minutes. Where LE publicy states they passed a lie detector.
I know that it can’t be used in court but I know it’s a tool that LE do depend on frequently to see which way to look.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members