Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link please?
uh lauren speak to this that employee
25:04
uh basically says that around 4 00 a.m
25:08
not to confuse the issue but around 4 00
25:11
a.m senators
25:13
sunday morning she believes she hears
25:16
barry's truck
25:17
uh outside of her apartment and so
25:20
she gets into a panic like all right we
25:23
got to get going
25:24
and by that time you know he's gone
25:27
and then the phone calls comes into this
25:29
person who says hey get the crew
25:31
together
25:32
i'll meet you up there and by that time
25:34
they're on the road around 11 00 a.m

Post# 385 - CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

uh lauren speak to this that employee
25:04
uh basically says that around 4 00 a.m
25:08
not to confuse the issue but around 4 00
25:11
a.m senators
25:13
sunday morning she believes she hears
25:16
barry's truck
25:17
uh outside of her apartment and so
25:20
she gets into a panic like all right we
25:23
got to get going
25:24
and by that time you know he's gone
25:27
and then the phone calls comes into this
25:29
person who says hey get the crew
25:31
together
25:32
i'll meet you up there and by that time
25:34
they're on the road around 11 00 a.m

Post# 385 - CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thanks for this. I know I heard it at one time, but now I cannot seem to locate the actual NG podcast where this was stated. Just trying to remember, this was CM, telling NG, what LS had told him, that MG said?

Last edited:
There is only one person they suspect. -AM
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

So, I spent some time recently embedded in the media thread. Incidentally, SM drove a LandRover so there were two F250 trucks and two LandRovers among the Ms. Was her new model LR sold?

BM moved into a friend's place nearby in Pueblo after SM went missing. Has he moved again?

Post # 391 contains a one-time only YT link to interviews on Patriots' SoapBox with compelling information about BM that reveals his outrageous behavior and aggressive demeanor that's based on professional and personal experiences.

BMs character became more transparent. He's a bully. He was demeaning toward Suzanne when she fell into a depressive episode in 2013 then chided her for taking anti-depression meds. Suzanne wanted to try medical marijuana but the ever-controlling BM pitched a fit by informing her that no, marijuana's not an option.

Per AM, although BM managed all of the family's finances, SM invested her half million dollar inheritance into the PP home. BM removed the phone landline as soon as they moved into that PP home. Cell coverage was spotty, at best. And, Suzanne was fighting cancer again.

@58:00 AM talks about SMs cellphone. He claims her phone cannot be found. It's missing. The last ping from her cellphone came from (inside) the house but LE won't release more details. On Day 4: BM refuses polygraph, per AM.

If Suzanne disappeared because of BMs actions, surely he didn't plan for it to happen on Mother's Day because who does that?

Who works on Mother's Day? He didn't wake her, he sent an unanswered text message.

Next month will be the one year anniversary! Enough! Where's Suzanne? #JusticeForSuzanne

It appears there is a prevailing consensus as to "what", "when" and "who". Not so much a "where".

Has anyone floated an alternate theory that does not involve BM as the major actor, but possibly still somewhat involved, forced to clean up and provide a cover story in an effort not to be considered the guilty party?

Just curious as I really hate to get tunnel vision to the exclusion of other potential evidence and scenarios.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.” - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

There is only one person they suspect. -AM
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 , MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

So, I spent some time recently embedded in the media thread. Incidentally, SM drove a LandRover so there were two F250 trucks and two LandRovers among the Ms. Was her new model LR sold?

BM moved into a friend's place nearby in Pueblo after SM went missing. Has he moved again?

Post # 391 contains a one-time only YT link to interviews on Patriots' SoapBox with compelling information about BM that reveals his outrageous behavior and aggressive demeanor that's based on professional and personal experiences.

BMs character became more transparent. He's a bully. He was demeaning toward Suzanne when she fell into a depressive episode in 2013 then chided her for taking anti-depression meds. Suzanne wanted to try medical marijuana but the ever-controlling BM pitched a fit by informing her that no, marijuana's not an option.

Per AM, although BM managed all of the family's finances, SM invested her half million dollar inheritance into the PP home. BM removed the phone landline as soon as they moved into that PP home. Cell coverage was spotty, at best. And, Suzanne was fighting cancer again.

@58:00 AM talks about SMs cellphone. He claims her phone cannot be found. It's missing. The last ping from her cellphone came from (inside) the house but LE won't release more details. On Day 4: BM refuses polygraph, per AM.

If Suzanne disappeared because of BMs actions, surely he didn't plan for it to happen on Mother's Day because who does that?

Who works on Mother's Day? He didn't wake her, he sent an unanswered text message.

Next month will be the one year anniversary! Enough! Where's Suzanne? #JusticeForSuzanne
Where are you getting their landline was removed? From what I’ve heard this is not the case. But consider the times. I haven’t had a landline phone in my home in 7 years.

Much of what AM has reported is not validated and grossly exaggerated.

Where are you getting their landline was removed? From what I’ve heard this is not the case. But consider the times. I haven’t had a landline phone in my home in 7 years.

But I have great cell coverage. If your coverage is spotty, you’d have a landline, maybe even a ham or bc radio. Tall radio tower for transmission. If you’re on a couple of acres, neighbors too far away to hear you yell for help. Can’t walk to get help if cars are disabled or gone, and you are mortally bleeding.
It’s all a question of being prepared in the frontier. Or wilderness.

Thanks for this. I know I heard it at one time, but now I cannot seem to locate the actual NG podcast where this was stated. Just trying to remember, this was CM, telling NG, what LS had told him, that MG said?
The context is in the link I provided, the transcript for the entire show was copy & pasted by Oviedo. HTH :)

All of the data came from the video at the link cited except for my questions and opinions.

Do you reside in the mountains near or in a similar isolated situation as the Ms?

PP home was not built for them. It was not a new home. Perhaps the previous owners preferred the security of a landline ph system. BM nixed it. AM stated this as one reason why it was difficult to maintain close contact with SM.

Was this the reason Suzanne was messaging her friend Saturday on FB instead of calling her?

The context is in the link I provided, the transcript for the entire show was copy & pasted by Oviedo. HTH :)
YT transcripts are a pain in the hiney to read & attempt to decipher what was actually said, in the cases where it's the wrong word (which is very, very often). I was hoping to find the actual audio link where this was stated. Thanks anyway. :)

All of the data came from the video at the link cited except for my questions and opinions.

Do you reside in the mountains near or in a similar isolated situation as the Ms?

PP home was not built for them. It was not a new home. Perhaps the previous owners preferred the security of a landline ph system. BM nixed it. AM stated this as one reason why it was difficult to maintain close contact with SM.

Was this the reason Suzanne was messaging her friend Saturday on FB instead of calling her?
I think it’s just a matter of preference. But again, there’s no proof they didn’t have a phone. It’s also taking a great leap to suggest BM had it removed for nefarious reasons. This is just fodder. It’s not like they didn’t have neighbors as well. Suzanne wasn’t locked in some tower either. She also had contact with her siblings that Xmas.

Andy first mentioned it on Dr. Phil. At about 2:58 mark.

That's AM telling Dr. Phil that BM was allegedly on the road at 4am, texting people about the Broomfield job. No mention there about MG thinking she heard BM's truck outside her place at 4.

If MG told this to LS, I wonder why she never included that in any of her reports she did on this case? That kind of seems like a HUGE thing to just leave out. Especially considering, BM is on record as saying he left his house at 5am.

I think it’s just a matter of preference. But again, there’s no proof they didn’t have a phone. It’s also taking a great leap to suggest BM had it removed for nefarious reasons. This is just fodder. It’s not like they didn’t have neighbors as well. Suzanne wasn’t locked in some tower either. She also had contact with her siblings that Xmas.

It goes to show his will to control, if it's true. Removing a home's lifeline like a phone landline, in an isolated area prone to faulty cellphone coverage, is a movement to isolate the victim. In particular, it's cruel when it involves a cancer patient who may require emergency medical services.

She may not have been held without her permission in the PP home but all of us had been under lockdown restrictions due to covid for several months when she disappeared.
*edited to correct months

It goes to show his will to control, if it's true. Removing a home's lifeline like a phone landline, in an isolated area prone to faulty cellphone coverage, is a movement to isolate the victim. In particular, it's cruel when it involves a cancer patient who may require emergency medical services.

She may not have been held without her permission in the PP home but all of us had been under lockdown restrictions due to covid for several months when she disappeared.
*edited to correct months
Based on pure assumption, not on fact. There is not one single episode in their past to indicate BM was controlling or abusive.

SM was not on her deathbed, in remission or even sick.

It's not a matter of the times. Much of what AM has reported is not validated and grossly exaggerated.

It's not a matter of the times.
Andy did say their landline was removed. The cell service was notoriously unreliable in their area, which was reported/validated by so many who participated in the search. Reported more than once the neighbor called in on her landline to the police....(could be why she was chosen)

If the cell service was sketchy at all... AT ALL, why would you not pay 10-20 bucks for the insurance of having emergency access help available, especially with Suzanne home most the day alone? (or just your wife and daughters)

Based on pure assumption, not on fact. There is not one single episode in their past to indicate BM was controlling or abusive.

SM was not on her deathbed, in remission or even sick.

But, ForceTen, Suzanne was ill before she disappeared. Your denial is confounding. It's fortunate that Suzanne took good care of herself by eating properly and exercising regularly. She's a fighter!

We've seen plenty of evidence and read testimony, although not sworn, to the fact that BM has a short fuse, performs shoddy work, hires druggies, fires employees at will, pays a team to work at a faux job site on Mother's Day, plants a bicycle, gets hotel room, leaves it smelling of bleach, dashes home arriving around 9pm.

---> Followed by obtaining guardianship in order to sell marital property without Suzanne's signature. AM thought it'd require BM waiting 7 years to declare his sister SM dead in order to sell their mutual property but BM wily bypassed that measure. This way, it's all his and he doesn't have to share.

Did he really see Suzanne at 5am and just didn't say good-bye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23