CO CO - Terri Ackerman, 56, Lochbuie, 24 Aug 2018

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by JerseyGirl, Aug 27, 2018.

1. oceanstarryeyes

oceanstarryeyes Well-Known Member

Hire a Private Investigator.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
    rainynights and BrownRice like this.

2. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

Click the blue word Report in your post, and ask that a moderator add date & location of your Mom's disappearance in the thread title. Some people are interested in places, the dates can help group similar crimes & establish other patterns.

Become a Verified Insider for your Mom's case. That way, you'll be able to post without adding a link every time:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Lochbuie grandmother still missing

Daughter of missing woman believes case has been overlooked | FOX31 Denver

Off the wall, but how about having a life-size cardboard cutout of your Mom printed, and driving in every parade in your area, asking for information & help???
    [​IMG]

Life Size Cardboard Cutout & Standees - Create yours Here

Not promoting any company, found this one using Google. A local office supply store might donate one to your cause?

So sorry to learn of your experience!

JMHO YMMV LRR

3. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

I'm so sorry to hear about your missing mother. This must be so difficult for you!
    How often do you check in with your local law enforcement. Sometimes being a bit of a"squeaky wheel" can be helpful just to keep the case in the forefront of their minds. I'm afraid I'd totally make a pest of myself. What is their theory? Do they think she is voluntarily missing? Did they do a thorough search of her home for evidence of foul play?
    And yes, I agree that a private investigator might be very helpful but may be expensive. I hope you find answers.

4. JrzyGirl70

JrzyGirl70 Well-Known Member

5. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

Laughing..Thank you for your response! That is all good information you provided for me. Thank you for also attaching the links too. Im going to get started on that, your awesome thank you!111

6. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

Thank you for that information! I thank you for also attach the links on her story as well. At this point I am willing to try anything. I have ran my brain dry trying to come up of other things to get her story back out there. I truly appreciate your insight, and I will start working on it tonight. Your awesome thank you!

Lynetta, LaborDayRN, Laughing and 3 others like this.
  7. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

Laughing likes this.
  8. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

Thank you. I reach out to the police so much and all they tell me is when and if they find something out, I will know. No leads, no witnesses, and no sightings of her. I am beyond frustrated with them because they failed my moms case the first day she went missing. They assumed because she was BiPolar, that she chose to leave. She has never done anything like that. She was wanting a divorce from her husband and things were rocky between them. He drank excessively and was very verbally abusive. We believe he did something to her but the police say they dont have evidence which they would have if they would have searched his truck for prints. They never did and that truck was missing the day the dogs were sniffing the property, as if he hid it.

9. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

GordianKnot and Laughing like this.
  10. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

Thank you! There are some news videos I could probably upload. I appreciate your help!

11. JrzyGirl70

JrzyGirl70 Well-Known Member

Definitely follow Laughing's suggestions, get verified, get the mod's to change your post's title. Tell us everything you think we need to know. You will definitely find lots of people here willing to help.

12. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

@Acarolus82 . So very sorry to read about your mom. I agree with the members suggestions above, verification is key to all of us sleuthing stuff. I hope we can help in some way or at least give you a place to talk and reach out. We're here for you.

13. BrownRice

BrownRice Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry for your mom. After you get set up here, start from the beginning if you can. And we’d love to help you!

14. GuyfromCanada

GuyfromCanada Well-Known Member

15. swanniee11

swanniee11 Well-Known Member

16. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

GordianKnot and Laughing like this.
  17. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

Thank you so much!

18. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

Thank you all! I will post everything you need to know, there's definitely something going on and I know someone out there knows.

19. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

I just know in my heart my mothers husband killed my mom Terri Ackerman of Lochbuie, CO. She was crying the night before she disappeared when she called me. Her husband reports her missing but never called me first to see if I had seen her. K9 dogs search his property the next day, but find it so coincidental that his truck he always drove was not there? It all just makes no sense.

Lynetta, LaborDayRN, sammyed and 2 others like this.
  20. asmi106082

asmi106082 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss.

LaborDayRN, FrankieT and GordianKnot like this.