CO CO - Terri Ackerman, 56, Lochbuie, 24 Aug 2018

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by JerseyGirl, Aug 27, 2018.

1. saturn8101

saturn8101 New Member

I just saw the news article from Thedenverchannel.com Lochbuie grandmother missing for two years; daughter makes a plea for help. I wish we can solve this case for this daughter. It is heart breaking that it has been two years without any answers.

2. Lynetta

Lynetta Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  3. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

4. AshInEmbers

AshInEmbers New Member

Terri Ackerman was your mother? Does that mean that you're Ambyr Carolus? I'm asking because the screenshot you attached to your comment is of Terri Ackerman and you said you need help with your mother's case. If you're Ambyr Carolus, why do you refer to her husband as "her husband"? I couldn't find much information on it, but I've only just started investigating her case. What leads you to believe that her estranged husband and son know what happened to her? Why do you think she only took her medicine? Do you think she was threatened and that was why she called crying to say she couldn't take care of her grandchildren? She left at 4:03 p.m., three hours later at around 7:03, right? Why did her husband call on 30 minutes afterwards? What could have happened to her in that time? Somebody please brainstorm with me.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    sammyed likes this.
  5. AshInEmbers

AshInEmbers New Member

Do we know when her husband got home?

6. AshInEmbers

AshInEmbers New Member

@ Acarolus82 I think her husband did it too. I know I already have a lot of comments, but this case is a little close to home. Literally. I live in Colorado as well and Terri and I have the same birthday. I think that if she was taken and there wasn't any sign of forced entry or a struggle, then it had to be someone she knew and trusted or someone who knew her and had the time to clean up. Her husband certainly has motive, if they were filing for divorce. It's suspicious that he isn't cooperating with police. He had a drinking problem and was verbally abusive, right? Did her son have a motive for potentially hurting her? If you believe her husband and son had something to do with it, why didn't they take anything but her medication? It's odd that the police didn't investigate the car, especially since you told them it was abnormal for it to not be there. They could have investigated her son to figure out if he was actually taking care of dents, though I don't think that could have been done without a warrant. Maybe the reason the police haven't been able to do much is because there's so much legal work involved and they don't have much evidence. Do they?

7. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

FrankieT, JrzyGirl70 and LaborDayRN like this.
  8. Acarolus82

Acarolus82 Member

Lynetta, FrankieT and sammyed like this.
  9. sammyed

sammyed Well-Known Member

Bumping for Terri. Three years missing as of tomorrow.

Laughing likes this.
  10. fruitrolup

fruitrolup New Member

11. fruitrolup

fruitrolup New Member

Does anyone know if Dale or Chris have alibis? If that's able to be confirmed, that might narrow things down a bit.

sammyed and FrankieT like this.
  12. sammyed

sammyed Well-Known Member

Hopefully @Acarolus82 can respond and get info about becoming a verified insider on here, Acarolus82, just ask when you post again.