Found Deceased CO - Travis Orcutt, 45, Alma, 19 November 2019

Authorities in Park County are asking for help locating 45-year-old Travis Orcutt who is considered to be at risk.

Orcutt was reported missing to the Alma Police Department on Wednesday afternoon November 20th.

He was last seen near Fairplay Colorado driving a gray 2004 Ford Ranger pickup with a lift kit.

Orcutt is described as a 6’2” white male, weighing between 175 to 185 lbs, with gray hair and a tribal tattoo on the back of his arm.

download.jpeg

Missing Alma man considered to be 'at-risk', police asking for help finding him

My Mountain Town Facebook post a few minutes ago.

My Mountain Town

Please share this flyer and keep an eye out for Travis Orcutt, the missing at-risk individual from the Fairplay/Alma area whom we shared about yesterday. Please call the Park County Sheriff's Office if you have any information about his whereabouts, 719-836-2494, Case # 519-1124, and keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

Travis Orcutt - Missing At-Risk Person from Fairplay/Alma

Here is more detailed info.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1574384529319.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574384529319.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 52
Please . something. I know the family and friends have been all over the MTNS. near Fairplay, Southpark (yeah its a real town)

Please everyone in CO keep a look out.

I am in Colorado and will definitely keep my eyes open. I live in the Denver suburbs but spend most of my weekends with friends up in Park County this time of year. I will do what I can to spread the word to those I know who live up in that area. If there’s anything else I can do to help, please let me know either here or via PM.

Tha
I am in Colorado and will definitely keep my eyes open. I live in the Denver suburbs but spend most of my weekends with friends up in Park County this time of year. I will do what I can to spread the word to those I know who live up in that area. If there’s anything else I can do to help, please let me know either here or via PM.
Thank you.

I don't see where his truck has been found and that seems like it would be a good sign. If they find the truck but not him, then it would be more worrisome. Maybe he is camping in his truck and just ran out of gas in a remote area.

I don't see where his truck has been found and that seems like it would be a good sign. If they find the truck but not him, then it would be more worrisome. Maybe he is camping in his truck and just ran out of gas in a remote area.
Too many days have passed for him to be camping or fishing. They have checked his bank accounts and cc, nothing has been touched. It has been super cold and snowy.
I dont think this gonna turn out well.
Still no word, no truck, no sightings.

Too many days have passed for him to be camping or fishing. They have checked his bank accounts and cc, nothing has been touched. It has been super cold and snowy.
I dont think this gonna turn out well.
Still no word, no truck, no sightings.
It’s pretty hard to hide a truck.
Is there a high elevation he could have driven off?
Is there a body of water he could have driven into?
Is there some dense vegetation he could have driven into?
Is it possible he left his truck somewhere in a parking lot and hitched a ride somewhere?
Could he have left his life behind and gone to another part of the state, country to start over?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back