Cobra: Tapes, Interviews & Case Discussion

I won't be satisfied til LE totally turns back around, and looks at Snodgrass, his property, his girlfriends (MIsty's Mother) along with his ex-wife/girlfriend who was mentioned as being autistic.

So now Mistys mother was Snodgrasses girlfriend? Is this a fact or should this be in the rumor thread?

I thought that was said on the tape by Misty to Cobra? What was Misty's Mother in relation to Snodgrass then? I'll edit my post if I'm wrong, I could have misunderstood. If you know, why didn't you post the correct relation?

You should really specify Misty and use her last name, do you see how it gets confusing because there is more than one Misty in this story?

Didn't the cops investigate this and even go swab for blood in this place, and didn't they rule it a dead end and of no value whatsoever? Dont you think if people were truly getting cut up there would be some evidence that was found?

I mean, the cops verify they checked this all out, so to me it just says this was all one big untrue story- And isnt Snodgrass the one Cobra got in trouble over?

You should really specify Misty and use her last name, do you see how it gets confusing because there is more than one Misty in this story?

Didn't the cops investigate this and even go swab for blood in this place, and didn't they rule it a dead end and of no value whatsoever? Dont you think if people were truly getting cut up there would be some evidence that was found?

I mean, the cops verify they checked this all out, so to me it just says this was all one big untrue story- And isnt Snodgrass the one Cobra got in trouble over?

It was confirmed .....yesterday? in the second part that LE had the tapes and had done a thorough investigation. I don't know why the tapes were released 7 months later. A bunch of stirring up just to take us back to where we were before.

It was confirmed .....yesterday? in the second part that LE had the tapes and had done a thorough investigation. I don't know why the tapes were released 7 months later. A bunch of stirring up just to take us back to where we were before.

I mean, I read, some dont want this to have been a family abduction, but is it better to sit and run with the thought that perhaps Snodgrass cut the child up in some dark shed? We know the cops investigated, this shouldn't even in my opinion be open for discussion since one, its been proven wrong, and two, its a known fact that Cobra has an agenda against Snodgrass to begin with-

jmo

I mean, I read, some dont want this to have been a family abduction, but is it better to sit and run with thr thought that perhaps Snodgrass cut the child up in some dark shed? We know the cops investigated, this shouldn't even in my opinion be open for discussion since one, its been proven wrong, and two, its a known fact that Cobra has an agenda against Snodgrass to begin with-

jmo

I read that too, Malesherbes. :( I guess, since it was investigated by LE long ago, this is another done thread for me.

According to what I read, LE ruled Snodgrass out due to the monitoring company overseeing the GPS ankle bracelet, so thats what LE based their "Beginning Investigation" and "Ending Investigation" from link: Notice the dates on the articles, just a few weeks after Haleigh's disappearance. How can LE have all the forensics back so quickly if a thorough investigation was done? I really doubt that, Haleigh's case wasn't the only case being investigated by the state of Florida.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=134030&catid=3
Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said investigators have checked into Snodgrass' location the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared. Schauland said the company which monitors Snodgrass' movements via GPS indicates he was not near Haleigh on February 9th. end of snipped more at article above.

Another article available on line, but not to be linked by website below:

Sources close to the investigation reported to the Sky under the condition of anonymity Monday that “Putnam County investigators looked into this claim and there was nothing to it. They did not find any evidence to indicate that Mr. Snodgrass had anything to do with this. Deputies looked at him as with many other offenders, and didn’t find anything there.”

In a later conversation with Staubs Monday, he stated he was present when sheriff’s deputies arrived and swabbed the sheds. He claims he asked for a more detailed search. end of snippet from article....

I read that too, Malesherbes. :( I guess, since it was investigated by LE long ago, this is another done thread for me.

Good for you, but it's not done for me. Someone took Haleigh, she's gone and hasn't been found yet. This man is a sexual predator specializing in harming little girls in his home and has been found out. He had opportunity being within the vicinity of the home. Based on what I can find concerning the "investigation" into this man, it wasn't thorough enough. All things need to be looked at over again, to see if something was missed.

He himself puts himself into this case by going to a center set up for Haleigh and tried to donate furniture and talked with an Orlando reporter while there. Evidentally he made several attempts. So it's not far fetched, as it's become known predators try to include themselves into a case in which they have done the crime. Another strike against him. As he has several.

Good for you, but it's not done for me. Someone took Haleigh, she's gone and hasn't been found yet. This man is a sexual predator specializing in harming little girls in his home and has been found out. He had opportunity being within the vicinity of the home. Based on what I can find concerning the "investigation" into this man, it wasn't thorough enough. All things need to be looked at over again, to see if something was missed.

He himself puts himself into this case by going to a center set up for Haleigh and tried to donate furniture and talked with an Orlando reporter while there. Evidentally he made several attempts. So it's not far fetched, as it's become known predators try to include themselves into a case in which they have done the crime. Another strike against him. As he has several.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...134030&catid=3
Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said investigators have checked into Snodgrass' location the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared. Schauland said the company which monitors Snodgrass' movements via GPS indicates he was not near Haleigh on February 9th. end of snipped more at article above.

I mean, I read, some dont want this to have been a family abduction, but is it better to sit and run with the thought that perhaps Snodgrass cut the child up in some dark shed? We know the cops investigated, this shouldn't even in my opinion be open for discussion since one, its been proven wrong, and two, its a known fact that Cobra has an agenda against Snodgrass to begin with-

jmo

According to Misty Saunders on the tape, no one has come and searched or done testing, took anything out of the home she refers too which Snodgrass had access too and lived in and out of.

It's possible Cobra does have his own agenda for releasing the tapes. Maybe it's a two part agenda. Who knows. But, explain to me this, now that I think about it. How does what is inside these tapes help Cobra out in his criminal prosecution with the courts concerning his case about Snodgrass? I don't see how releasing these tapes in anyway proves or disproves Cobras arrest of Snodgrass was legal or not according to the law.

Could it be, since it's alledged LE was given the tapes months ago, that Cobra did what he's suppose to? Alert authorities, give them any potential evidence and let them further investigate past his boundaries and abilities that become Le's responsibility and not his? And that after time has elapsed, there wasn't any investigation further and Cobra knows this and is pushing this out to the public now in order to pressure LE to take a look back at Snodgrass because he feels it's a legitimate tip and worthy of their attention?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...134030&catid=3
yes, I just posted that before you as I'm aware they contacted the monitoring company. Mistakes happen, criminals manipulate ankle bracelets, etc... I'm wondering what if any, tests came back about all the blood and "Supposed animal cutting tools" LE eye balled on the scene in the sheds they walked through with Cobra, who mentioned from the beginning of alerting LE, that he wanted a more "detailed" investigation. Which is telling to me, and appears he wasn't satisfied at the scene.

If you are convinced he's not involved, good, I'll see you around other threads.

I don't even want to think about it, but if they don't know where Misty and HaLeigh and Junior were that night, how can they say Snodgrass wasn't near HaLeigh?

I don't even want to think about it, but if they don't know where Misty and HaLeigh and Junior were that night, how can they say Snodgrass wasn't near HaLeigh?

That's right ITA !

I suspect Ron C or a family member of his is the someone who took Haleigh and put her in the place where she hasn't been found yet...JMO

yes, I just posted that before you as I'm aware they contacted the monitoring company. Mistakes happen, criminals manipulate ankle bracelets, etc... I'm wondering what if any, tests came back about all the blood and "Supposed animal cutting tools" LE eye balled on the scene in the sheds they walked through with Cobra, who mentioned from the beginning of alerting LE, that he wanted a more "detailed" investigation. Which is telling to me, and appears he wasn't satisfied at the scene.

If you are convinced he's not involved, good, I'll see you around other threads.

I am sorry, are you dismissing me from this thread? lol.

So are you saying that Cobra wanted a more "detailed" investigation and he wasn't satisfied at the scene? I mean really, the cops say they took samples and checked this all out and it has nothing to do with Haleigh, so why should anyone care what cobra was or was not satisfied with? Cobra is also in trouble with the law over Snodgrass, theres his agenda-

Misty, Haleigh and Jr didn't have a GPS location device tied to their legs. Snodgrass did. In order for Snodgrass to be around them, they would have had to go to him. You're right; we cannot without information, be sure they weren't. But what we can be sure of is that the only person we can get that information from is Misty, and she is not telling it. She insists she was at home. Ronald supported that stance for nearly 9 months.

Could you remind me where we were before Debs?

There is a man behind bars, arrested and facing despicable and disgusting charges of sex acts against a child. He is reviled by people who know him. He has a history of acts against children. Disgusting acts that I hope will get him the needle. He lived in the area where Haleigh went missing. I don't understand the issue with discussing the probability that he might have been connected to any player in this case.

As a member here I have read on countless occasions that Ronald and Misty might have been involved in Haleigh's disappearance. I have read on countless occasions where the Sheffield side of the family might have been involved in Haleigh's disappearance. Yet when a thread is posted that investigates criminals and sex offenders and their possible involvement, people are upset and offended and insist that there is no sense or reason to investigate or sleuth out a possible connection to Haleigh. With all due respect, until Law Enforcement makes an arrest in this case and we have a person to blame and hold accountable, I think it might be worthwhile to explore and investigate any possible perpetrator. JMO Regardless if Law Enforcement has given us a statement on this accused sex offender, last I checked Crystal and Ronald were not suspects either but the theories surrounding them have not lost momentum.

Misty, Haleigh and Jr didn't have a GPS location device tied to their legs. Snodgrass did. In order for Snodgrass to be around them, they would have had to go to him. You're right; we cannot without information, be sure they weren't. But what we can be sure of is that the only person we can get that information from is Misty, and she is not telling it. She insists she was at home. Ronald supported that stance for nearly 9 months.

Debs I know that you are aware that a GPS ankle monitor gives the wearer a home zone which in many cases is up to 1 square mile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankle_monitor

snip~The effectiveness of monitoring in reducing crime is uncertain. There is probably a reduction of criminal behavior while the offender is actually being monitored. [1]. However, a thorough and comprehensive review of research literature has indicated that, over a period of three years, monitoring did not reduce crime more than other prison diversion programs. [2] The inventors, Kirkland and Robert Gable, who are now emeritus Professors of Psychology at California Lutheran University and the Claremont Graduate University, have been strongly advocating the use of positive incentives in monitoring programs. [3]~ end snip

Ankle Monitors do not give me a warm fuzzy protected feeling and I would never rely upon their being on an offender. JMO

Has LE named Snodgrass a suspect? Or did they say they investigated and found that his GPS device was working correctly and that he was no where near the MH where Misty says she was with Jr and Haleigh when Haleigh disappeared?

Has LE named Snodgrass a suspect? Or did they say they investigated and found that his GPS device was working correctly and that he was no where near the MH where Misty says she was with Jr and Haleigh when Haleigh disappeared?

LE has not named ANY suspects. They also said they investigated and that they were satisfied RC was at work during the time Haleigh disappeared, but people don't believe that. Yet, they will believe it about a RSO that has a history of abusing little girls! Blows my mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back