Cocker poodle pup saves street from disaster

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by zwiebel, Oct 9, 2014.

  1. zwiebel

    zwiebel New Member

    Messages:
    27,189
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    0
    A puppy cocker poodle on a walk with owner Sue Brookes, suddenly stopped dead in his tracks and began growling.

    Sue, from Greatham, Hartlepool in the UK, bent down to see what was up, as puppy Will just would not budge. That's when she heard (and smelt) hissing gas from a fractured mains.

    Will saved his street from disaster, and everyone's grateful. There's a photo of Will chewing one heck of a treat at the link, but no idea what it could be. Weirdest dog treat I ever saw!

    http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2...-by-sniffing-out-potentially-deadly-gas-leak/
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Loading...


  3. ButForFortune

    ButForFortune New Member

    Messages:
    2,099
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0

    Uhhhh . . . giggling at the photo of the puppy with his treat!! :angel:
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice