Condolences for the Elvis family & Friends

Dear Elvis family and all who were lucky enough to be touched by her presence in their lives. My heart aches for you. I feel like Heather was my daughter.
The world has lost a shining star, now it's shining down from above. You'll be together once again.Stay strong and comforted by the fact that she was lucky to have had parents as you.
Thanks to you I'm hugging my kids closer and learning not to take anything for granted. God Bless you.Deepest condolences.

Heather has touched so many people in her young life. She will always be remembered. My heart aches for the loss of this spirited and well loved young woman. Many prayers to her loving family and may God be with you.

Attachments

• to Beloved Heather.jpg
    to Beloved Heather.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 65
To the Elvis Family:

We had all hoped and prayed for a happy ending. I'm very sorry for your loss. We don't know why God allows evil things to happen. However, we have the assurance that Heather is with Jesus now and you will see her again someday. I will continue to pray that the Lord wraps His arms around you and guides you through the days ahead.

Your daughter has touched the hearts of people all over the world.
Indeed your whole family has too with the grace and dignity you have shown in these difficult past few months.

Heather, may you rest in peace.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.Heather has found a place in my heart and I believe the world is a little dimmer without her bright shining light in it.

Elvis family and friends,
Know that you have the support of everyone on WS. We are behind you for justice for beautiful Heather and will be here no matter what.

Keep the beautiful and sweet memories of your babygirl...and know you are in many many many prayers.

Mr Elvis, consider using your eloquent writings to benefit others. It's a gift for sure.

Just know there is one more angel in the heavens and a new star will shine bright when justice is served. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Please know that even though I don't know Heather or your family personally, I have adopted you all in my heart and prayers each and every day. I cannot even begin to express I know how you feel, because I don't, but I am parent and I have deep deep compassion and my heart aches for you all. you have taught me a much deeper walk in my own faith with sharing your words and feelings. I so wish it wasn't because of this tragedy. God bless and God speed in bringing sweet Heather home.

You continue to be in my prayers as the nightmare you are going through starts becoming more and more of a reality. It's said acceptance is the last stage of grief. I cannot imagine how one begins to accept the unacceptable. Except to know the one you're grieving for is in the hands of our Lord. We will never know how he can let things like this happen, but we can know that he is holding Heather in his arms, as you struggle to deal with your loss. Peace is my prayer for you. However long it takes, please know that all of our prayers are with you.

Dear Elvis Family,

Your beautiful Heather is a permanent fixture in my heart. I wake up and go to bed thinking of her and mourning your terrible loss. I hope with time, the love and memories she has left behind will help you through your darkest hours.

God bless all of you and my deepest condolences.
Momoffourboys

My deepest and sincerest sympathies to the Elvis Family. May God bless you all in this time of intense loss and need. May your hearts be open to comfort and love and thoughts of healing.

I am so sorry for your loss.

We will never forget your Heather and we are all commited to helping you find her as well as seeing justice served. You have touched our hearts in a profound way and our thoughts are with you.

My thoughts are with Terry.

I cannot imagine how painful this first Father's Day without Heather was for him.

4093990_G.jpg

http://www.wbtw.com/story/25910777/dozens-gather-to-remember-heather-elvis-on-her-21st-birthday

Thinking of Heather's family and friends...

Just thinking of Heather today.... continued prayers for her family and friends.

Heather was beautiful and creative! Prayers to her family and prayers for justice

I cannot even begin to imagine what Heather's family and friends have gone thru and continue to go thru every day. I pray for Heather and her family and friends that Heather will be brought home to her family and that justice will be served. I think of Heather often, it is just so sad. I live in the Midwest (Iowa) and do not personally know anyone involved but she has touched my heart and I continue to pray that some how, some one, will lead us to her and that she will be brought home. Such a beautiful girl....so young, and loved and missed by many.

My thoughts are with you today, you must be incredibly disappointed and be feeling so helpless.
I think about Heather often and pray that she is found. That your family may have some peace and closure in knowing where your baby girl is. My heart is broken for you and today makes it even worse. ((hugs))

We were recently in Myrtle and stopped by PTL. Thoughts and prayers to the Elvis family and to all of Heather's loved ones. RIP sweet girl.

Attachments

• thumb_IMG_5891_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_5891_1024.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 25
  • thumb_IMG_5867_1024.jpg
    thumb_IMG_5867_1024.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 24

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors