Condolences Thread for Det Flores & Family on the Loss of Son, Antonio (15)

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by Madeleine74, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Of course it's my opinion, who else's would it be?

Thought a place for people to post their condolences for the Flores family on the loss of their beloved son, Antonio (15), who died from a zip line accident, would be good.

I'm sure there are many who want to convey their deepest sorrow for this lead Detective, a stalwart supporter of obtaining justice for Travis Alexander's murder.

Such a sad, sad time. My heart aches for him & his family.

2. Loading...

3. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

When a woman loses a husband she is called a widow, when a man loses his wife he is called a widower, what do we call a parent who loses a child? There is no such word for this tragedy because the word is too awful to speak.

Whoever said the above was right! We cannot speak the word that describes a parent who loses a child. It is too sad, too heart-wrenching, and too unfair.

Our heartfelt condolences to Detective Flores and his family on the tragic death of their son. It is my understanding that it was a zip line accident at a Boy Scout camp.

Although mainstream media doesn't seem to have the story as of yet I trust Cathy @courtchatter.com. Cathy is reporting on the story.

https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/559448652435841024

4. Snoods

Snoods Active Member

Oh no how awful! I am so sorry to hear this happened, what a heartbreaking tragedy.

RIP Antonio and my thoughts are with the Flores family as they deal with the tragic loss of their beloved son...:tears:

5. sweetcaro

sweetcaro Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Detective Flores. Love to you and your family.

6. Ricki

Ricki New Member

Please accept my most heartfelt sympathies for your loss…my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

7. bronagh

bronagh New Member

God please send Detective Flores and his family your blessings at this dreadful time, so sad so sorry for them.

8. Hoosgirl

Hoosgirl Well-Known Member

I can not imagine the pain of losing a child. My heartfelt sympathies to the Flores family.

9. CarolinaMoon

CarolinaMoon Active Member

God bless the Flores family and give them comfort on the loss of Antonio.

10. Hope4More

Hope4More Well-Known Member

I know there are no words that will ever comfort you about the loss of your son. My deepest sympathy to you and to your family. You will all be in my prayers.

11. ZoeyW

ZoeyW New Member

12. kimi_SFC

kimi_SFC Active Member

I wish to join my fellow WSers in sending my deepest condolences to the Flores Family over the loss of Antonio.

:rose:

Heavenly Father, I humbly ask you to please surround Detective Flores and his family in Your grace and love during this most difficult time. Give them strength, and allow them to find peace and healing as they process their grief and pain. May they one day know how much support they have from across the nation, and around the world.

Rest In Peace, Antonio... :heart:

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Spellbound

Spellbound Double, double toil and trouble

My heart is with the Flores family. I cannot begin to imagine the depth of loss of a child. May you be surrounded with loving support.

14. DEPUTYDAWG

DEPUTYDAWG Active Member

This one hurts a lot, because in one sense, it feels as if we "know" Detective Flores. This just breaks my heart for him and his family. No words, other than I send them my heartfelt sympathy and prayers for comfort at an unbearable time.

15. Kensie

Kensie Well-Known Member

RIP Antonio. God Bless the Flores family.

16. bluenoser

bluenoser Member

So sorry for the loss of your son. Praying for your family xo

17. tveyeonyou

tveyeonyou New Member

May God surround the Flores Family with His Grace and Love while giving them the strength to carry on in the most difficult time a Parent could imagine. Knowing Antonio is in God's embrace is small comfort right now, but comfort nonetheless. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you :praying:

18. sharpar

sharpar If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they

May God grant you strenght for what lies ahead. My deepest sympathy for the loss you have endured.

19. Sweetgrits

Sweetgrits New Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this terrible time. I cannot imagine the pain your family is going through following this loss but I will continue to pray that you will be comforted by God's love.

Annette

20. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

My deepest prayers to the Flores family, sorry for this tragic loss.

21. angelrae

angelrae New Member

Prayers of strength, peace and healing for you and your family. There just are no words, but you will be in many prayers I am sure.