Condolences Thread for Det Flores & Family on the Loss of Son, Antonio (15)

RIP, Antonio! Keeping the Flores family in my prayers.

I saw this last night, but couldn't find the words to post. I'm literally in tears, as I type this. I've been having issues with my teenage son and this just reminds me how truly precious life is; especially, the life we bring into or up into this world. I'm so sorry and offer my warmest and deepest sympathy.

Sending the family my deepest condolences. Prayers for his family and friends that they can find the needed strength to carry on. :rose:

I haven't seen anything other than on a twitter report cited on here- is there any MSM information on this ?

I haven't seen anything other than on a twitter report cited on here- is there any MSM information on this ?

I have not found anything on MSM. I have to wonder if this was a ill supervised Boy Scout event.

My deepest of sympathy - does not even begin to express.
No words can explain.
Lord, please embrace this family as you welcome their son home.
Rest in peace Antonio.
:rose:

The tragedy has been confirmed. Flores has said he will not be attending the trial indefinitely.

My deepest sympathy for the Flores family. May God hold them close giving them comfort and strength.

I'm offering my deepest sympathy to the Flores family for the loss of their son.

Sorry for your loss.:rose::rose::rose:
R.I.P. Antonio Flores, you'll be in our thoughts.

This just has me so upset. It's terrifying that a kid could just be killed one day like that. Sounds like boys being boys they decided to goof around on their own on the zip line:

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/27945185/2015/01/26/15-year-old-boy-dies-while-zip-lining

So so so sad for the family and for the boy.

It's awful. I've been thinking of them all day.
http://www.kpho.com/story/27946139/east-valley-boy-scout-dies-in-zip-line-accident

(((((Flores family)))))

No parent should have to bury their child! Sending love and prayers to the Flores' family. What a tragic accident.

So sorry for your loss, Flores family. We are thinking of you during this difficult time.

Dear Det Flores and family, we are devastated to learn of your sons death. Stay strong and know so many have your family in their hearts and thoughts this week. :daisy:

When a woman loses a husband she is called a widow, when a man loses his wife he is called a widower, what do we call a parent who loses a child? There is no such word for this tragedy because the word is too awful to speak.

Whoever said the above was right! We cannot speak the word that describes a parent who loses a child. It is too sad, too heart-wrenching, and too unfair.

Our heartfelt condolences to Detective Flores and his family on the tragic death of their son. It is my understanding that it was a zip line accident at a Boy Scout camp.

Although mainstream media doesn't seem to have the story as of yet I trust Cathy @courtchatter.com. Cathy is reporting on the story.

https://twitter.com/courtchatter/status/559448652435841024

Am away on vacation and haven't had time or signal to check in until now. Had no idea I would come upon such unbelievably tragic, heartbreaking news. There are just no words I can say :cry:

I am shocked and saddened to learn of this terrible accident.

Prayers for the Flores family.

So saddened by the tragic loss of your son. There are no words.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
oxoxoxox

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back