CONFIRMED!: Damien Echols is a member of Aleister Crowley's satanic OTO

Discussion in 'West Memphis III' started by UdbCrzy2, Apr 12, 2015.

1. UdbCrzy2

UdbCrzy2 New Member

2. Loading...

3. Catmammy

Catmammy Active Member

Does this truly surprise anybody? Anybody?

4. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

Oh that Damien!! I still think out of the three of them he'll be the one who finally confesses in a pre recorded interview .. for a colossal price of course.

5. Userid

Userid Well-Known Member

Ok, maybe I missed it, but where is the confirmation? I'm assuming it's coming from the guest....how does the guest know this information, exactly?

6. UdbCrzy2

UdbCrzy2 New Member

If you follow this link you will see that it's part of a published journal. This isn't something that the guest made up. Check it your for yourself.
    http://oppermanreport.blogspot.com/2015/04/confirmed-damien-echols-is-member-of.html

I wanted to add this to my post. I got this from William Ramsey's page. It explains more than the Opperman page, but you really should listen to the interview.

7. Cappuccino

Cappuccino Well-Known Member

Firstly this isn't news. Its been public knowledge for years that Damien donated books to the OTO, its even been discussed on here before. Secondly, the fact that some people think Damien holding Thelemite beliefs is some kind of smoking gun tells you all you need to know about the case for the prosecution.