Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooters mom is a teacher there who was also killed along with her students. per CBS.

Mother must be the KG teacher? Then who was found deceased in the home, his father?

So his connection to this school was his mother who was a teacher at the school? He wasn't a parent? A former teacher? A past student? Utterly horrific!

Feeling massively hypocritical here but I did say social media was unstoppable. Comments on FB regarding 'Neo trenchcoat' (referencing Neo from The Matrix but obviously could be associated with 'Trenchcoat Mafia') and Solid Snake (video game character). Could be innocent and one of life's horrible coincedences. Just crying over this. Horrific and unthinkable.

ColdPizza took care of it the photos.

There's only one person with the same last name on his friends...an <modsnip> as his friend, I wonder of she's the one they found dead in her home?

it's the parents they've found dead.

Shooter was maybe the son of the kindergarten teacher?

Was that a sub in the class today, then...if the body at the house was his mother?

So this 24 yr old , now living in New jersey, comes home for Holiday vacation, and wakes up, kills his father, then goes to an elementary school and kills his mother and her classroom full of 5 yr olds, and the principal and the staff. Then thank God he killed his ugly evil self, and saved us the trouble. :furious:

I agree but I also think if a teacher or administrator would have had a gun, some children would still be alive. jmo

Yes, because clearly the answer to gun violence in schools is more guns in schools.

Matthew Keys &#8207;@TheMatthewKeys
RT @CBSNews: BREAKING: WCBS-TV reports that shooter's mother was teacher at school, many of the victims apparently her students @CBSNewYork

Matthew Keys &#8207;@TheMatthewKeys
MT @connpost: Reporter says police have swarmed St. Rose of Lima Church on Church Hill Road. Police not letting her near church.

Plenty of time to discuss gun control on other side of this thread, after the events of this immediate situation are thoroughly explicated and thus can be better-understood.
Still holds true. A long ways to go with this investigation.

But the discussion MUST be held in this land.
Keith Olbermann &#8207;@KeithOlbermann
The Columbine discussion we deferred? When do we have that discussion? The Giffords discussion? Portland Mall? Aurora Movie Theater? When?

These SWEET little babies. My goodness. Kindergarteners. Lord have mercy.

VERY helpful and O.M.G. as I am just a few tweets in. He has a tweet that says "BLEEP parents" and talks about wanting the world to end and being depressed, etc...

This is usually how it goes...massive warning signs everywhere and they are missed by society.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

This is going to change security in schools in some way. I mean what do we got to do, have armed guards at schools, malls, movie theatres, the zoo, etc..

I'm curious how he got in and if there was a security guard present anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151