Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading on a pretty popular conservative survivalist type website. They seem to think civil unrest may be coming and some even say that they will shoot family members that are liberals on the other side if they come after them. One man was speaking of his own cop grandson. Some even have local chapters of whatever they call them.

Because like myself, we think we are going to live forever. We dont like to think of dying. I only have 1-child and times like this makes me say okay I need to get my will done. But I will let it slip by again. :banghead:

I dont think this is the case here though.

You can handwrite one, have a couple of trusted friends sign as witnesses and put in a very safe place. Not as easy as one that a law office does to work with, but it is still a will. (Look up some info in your state online.) If you do not have one, whatever state the deceased lives in takes control of everything, and any little ones fates.

You can handwrite one, have a couple of trusted friends sign as witnesses and put in a very safe place. Not as easy as one that a law office does to work with, but it is still a will. (Look up some info in your state online.) If you do not have one, whatever state the deceased lives in takes control of everything, and any little ones fates.

Thanks, I will do that tonight. My biggest concerns if something would happen right now is my 2-furbabies. No one (that I personally know) would love and give them the life I do. They are way too spolied. But that is what happens when you only have one child and they grow up and get married and forget Mom.

So sad these 20 little babies will never get the chance to grow up.

IMO, Seems, AL had meticulously pre-planned this horrific crime, right down to his intended child victims; the most vulnerable and innocent among us. The Sandy Hook CT elementary school shooting wasn't an impulsive act, imo, indicated by his attempt to purchase weapons days before, murdering his mom; NL preceding the attack, and concluding his evil, savage, and extremely sadistic act..
We are all trying to make sense of this senseless act. Not sure that we will ever know the why. Recently when prolific serial killer Israel Keyes, was asked by interrogators why he killed. His response was, "why not"...

Only 1 thing I am not clear on, did his Mother have all the bullets, or did he purchase them somewhere, not that it really matters, and also I am glad that the media coverage is not talking about him by name, or reporting a lot about why he did what he did, out of respect for the families, as they had asked that the media, papers keep it to a bare min, about him, becausease it is not about him, and they did not want to make him famous for what he did, he is, but what can you do.
Very, very sad!

Because like myself, we think we are going to live forever. We dont like to think of dying. I only have 1-child and times like this makes me say okay I need to get my will done. But I will let it slip by again. :banghead:

I dont think this is the case here though.

I would assume that at the very least a will was done after the divorce when NL was on her own. You never know though. There's a substantial amount of assets belonging to her estate.

They are saying he used a screwdriver and a hammer? I would think that if he was as intelligent as we are assuming he was that he would know that a drill, melting, shredding the platters etc would have worked much better, pretty sure a quick google would tell him that. I wonder if he just went crazy hammering the hell out of it hoping to damage it beyond repair. Let's hope so because then theres more of a chance of recovery.

Is there only mention of one hard drive?

Boy ... living/spending all his time down in a windowless basement ... I wonder how often he got out in the sunshine?

I was reading on a pretty popular conservative survivalist type website. They seem to think civil unrest may be coming and some even say that they will shoot family members that are liberals on the other side if they come after them. One man was speaking of his own cop grandson. Some even have local chapters of whatever they call them.

Wow. A little extreme. JMO.

I think if it came to that, i'd just let them shoot me, who wants to live in a world full of people like that?!

Boy ... living/spending all time down in a windowless basement ... I wonder how often he got out in the sunshine?

Where does it say he lived in the basement? They had a 3000 sq ft house. Why would he live in the basement? :waitasec:

Boy ... living/spending all time down in a windowless basement ... I wonder how often he got out in the sunshine?

From the sounds of it...rarely.

Who did he interact with face-to-face other than his mother?

Has anybody been quoted in the media saying they had spoken/seen him in the past few years?

My biggest concerns if something would happen right now is my 2-furbabies.

Some people think I am crazy, but I have a trust fund in place for my two furbabies as well as the rest of the family. I have asked someone who I know will care for them to do so. They will get the trust fun I have set up, to help pay, for food, vet care, Toys, leashes, and everyday necessities that comes with having a pet, Most people find it a burden to have to pay for that stuff, when willed a pet, Lord knows it adds up, but I hope to ensure my babies give the person as much love as I have gotten without it financially hurting the person I have chosen..Kinda like know I have a bank account that is strictly for the pets, I add money into it every pay period that way if an emergency comes up and they need medical help ASAP the funds will be there to make sure I can afford to take them to the vet. IMO it's part of being a responsible owner

Only 1 thing I am not clear on, did his Mother have all the bullets, or did he purchase them somewhere, not that it really matters, and also I am glad that the media coverage is not talking about him by name, or reporting a lot about why he did what he did, out of respect for the families, as they had asked that the media, papers keep it to a bare min, about him, becausease it is not about him, and they did not want to make him famous for what he did, he is, but what can you do.
Very, very sad!

I haven't seen anything yet on the source of the ammunition.

I would imagine that is in the arena of the ATF and FBI and one of the things they are working to ascertain.

Some people think I am crazy, but I have a trust fund in place for my two furbabies as well as the rest of the family. I have asked someone who I know will care for them to do so. They will get the trust fun I have set up, to help pay, for food, vet care, Toys, leashes, and everyday necessities that comes with having a pet, Most people find it a burden to have to pay for that stuff, when willed a pet, Lord knows it adds up, but I hope to ensure my babies give the person as much love as I have gotten without it financially hurting the person I have chosen..Kinda like know I have a bank account that is strictly for the pets, I add money into it every pay period that way if an emergency comes up and they need medical help ASAP the funds will be there to make sure I can afford to take them to the vet. IMO it's part of being a responsible owner

BTW..feel free to remove my post, since it's my personal opinion and has nothing to do with the topic at hand

The notion of what a "conservative" actually is ought to be taken away from these maniacs and restored to those individuals like Henry David Thoreau and Ralph Waldo Emerson, each of whom championed, in his writings, true self reliance.

These people champion only hatred, and killing, and death.

I have the same for my 2.

I seen where the care dogs were in Newton yesterday. So touching.

They are saying he used a screwdriver and a hammer? I would think that if he was as intelligent as we are assuming he was that he would know that a drill, melting, shredding the platters etc would have worked much better, pretty sure a quick google would tell him that. I wonder if he just went crazy hammering the hell out of it hoping to damage it beyond repair. Let's hope so because then theres more of a chance of recovery.

Is there only mention of one hard drive?

I've seen the number of hard drives reported both ways.

It will be interesting to learn what can be recovered/discovered.

aww! I think you are wonderful for doing that!
:beagle::beagle::heartbeat:

I love your plan and I am going to set up the same. thank you for the inspiration and idea. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member