Conrad Murray -Day eighteen.

Number 3 character witness.
Number 3 Heart Attack about to happen!

The third witness has had 3 heart attacks.....

Prosecution should ask these witnesses what doctor is treating them now. Because Murray has not been treating patients since he closed his clinics. I hope they found good doctors.

Big deal that the doctor called to see how he was doing! I've had doctors call me after a surgical procedure to ask how I'm doing, or someone from their office called. It's SOP for many medical practices.

I should clarify. :innocent: When Walgren questions a witness, whether defense or state's, his questions are clear and we can see where he is going with them. With these character witnesses, I expected the questions he asked in cross-exam. Just love this prosecution team and the way they have presented their case.

Yes, they are excellent lawyers. But Walgren is some fine eye candy (to me, at least) :)

Media masters is who contacted her. They are pr firm for lawyers.... didn't quite catch it all. Anyone else??

The third witness has had 3 heart attacks.....

Prosecution should ask these witnesses what doctor is treating them now. Because Murray has not been treating patients since he closed his clinics. I hope they found good doctors.

Are they reading on here? Prosecution just asked witness if she found another Dr. when Murray was closing his clinic.

Big deal that the doctor called to see how he was doing! I've had doctors call me after a surgical procedure to ask how I'm doing, or someone from their office called. It's SOP for many medical practices.

I received phone calls AND flowers from my doctor, sent from a florist, after my procedure!

Have any of CM's patients?

Prosecution asked about Murray not coming to the hopital for the witness, and after another Dr. could not come, Murray came 3 hours later.

3 seems to be a recurring number with the third witness.

:pullhair: :waiting: at this string of so-called "character witnesses"...:bedtime:

Someone please remind me again why we're being forced to listen to them now instead of during the penalty phase?

Prosecution asked about Murray not coming to the hopital for the witness, and after another Dr. could not come, Murray came 3 hours later.

3 seems to be a recurring number with the third witness.

I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing the small details!

:pullhair: :waiting: at this string of so-called "character witnesses". :yawn:

Someone please remind me again why we're being forced to listen to them now instead of during the penalty phase?

Let me take a stab at this one. Because defense has nottin else.

:pullhair: :waiting: at this string of so-called "character witnesses". :yawn:

Let me take a stab at that one....

For some comedy relief?

This is like the conversation at the Big Boy my inlaws used to frequent. We get to hear about everyone's heart problems, medications, whines about other doctors.

:boohoo:

This dude is only 66?!!!!!!!!!!!

Witness # 4 looks like a heavy drinker & smoker. IMO
Heart attack # 4 about to happen.

ETA: CM's children lived next door to this witness, Mr Hix.

From what I know about CM, they live next door to a lot of people, in different towns & neighborhoods

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back