Conrad Murray trial -Day eleven.

This proves why there needs to be documentation about every single thing done to the patient!

To me the Judge seems to be losing patience with the defence team each day. I am too for that matter.

When watching trials, either on computer or TV, it is usually an immediate turn-off to me when a witness....whether they are a witness for the Pros or Defs........ starts showing a cocky attitude, rolling their eyes or a chit-eatin' grin.
Big turn-off for me.

And yet, here is this witness, grinnin' away and my crush is getting stronger.
Maybe cuz it's more of a 'gentle' grin.

Oh dear. Flanagan should cut his losses and sit down. IMO

OMG...
Flanagan is getter deeper and deeper in ***** by showing his stupidity with his idiotic questions.

I think he needs to ask the judge to be excused so he can also go jump off a cliff!!!

I sure hope there's someone in the medical field on the Jury!!!

When watching trials, either on computer or TV, it is usually an immediate turn-off to me when a witness....whether they are a witness for the Pros or Defs........ starts showing a cocky attitude, rolling their eyes or a chit-eatin' grin.
Big turn-off for me.

I think that is because this man knows his stuff and isn't letting Flanagan put words in his mouth or twist his testimony.

I agree it usually turns me off too. But I would trust this man to be my doctor, so I trust his expertise here.

Big turn-off for me.

I am wondering if the Prosecutor said something to this witness about his 'overly happy' demeanor on break. I agree with others who previously commented about his giddiness in testifying. Think he has redeemed himself with his confidence in his report and findings of negligence in this case. JMO

Big turn-off for me.

I have just been listening payroll day at work and all your talk about this guy I had to go look and very nice, I like the hair...........and the cute little smirk oh and a brain absolute confidence in his finding and report and what he is testifing to very yummy spoon please.....that is all I will say as the hubby has been gone for almost a month now and I will have to go to the corner now.

There defense goes with the conscious sedation questions again. Witness, I am not an expert in propofol. Defense is using this witness as an expert in areas he is not one in.

I LOVE this doctor who is taking on Flanagan. he is confident and logical and is saying what most of us are thinking.

Wow this defense they are all smoke and mirrors a lot of talk but no walk :banghead:

Witness, I just used Murray's testimony, his own words.

There defense goes with the conscious sedation questions again. Witness, I am not an expert in propofol. Defense is using this witness as an expert in areas he is not one in.

Flanagan is good at doing that. He can't seem to help himself. By golly, he'll finally find a witness that can answer these questions eventually since he asks them all the same ones. IMO

I enjoyed this witness and how he stood up to Flanagan!! Its kind of beside the point ... drip/no drip.. sleep study using propofol... you still SHOULD NOT USE PROPOFOL IN A HOME SETTING W/O BEING MONITORED...

I just can't get passed that Murray was being extremely negligent.. no matter what the circumstances... I don't care if he left the room and MJ shot himself up with propfol... I cant get over that he was giving him this propofol for a period of time.. and with no or very little equipment/monitoring... on his own... in his home...in his bedroom!!

I have a question for Flanagan... were these sleep studies done in the home with a propofol drip and no monitoring equipment??? I know they have to come up with some defense for the guy..but wow...

Defense asked witness if Mr. Jackson was savable at 12:00. Witness got pretty excited saying yes if Murray was only gone for 2 minutes and he was alive when Murray left the room. Defense just asked the witness if he really believed that Murray was only gone for two minutes. WTF is defense doing?

Where is he going with this? He is once again making CM to be a liar.
(about CM being gone longer than 2 min.)

I've just popped in after getting my hair cut. Your reports really filled me in. Flannagan's "hypotheticals" assume Dr. Murray lied. It is ironic that Murray's self-serving statements damn him. I love this! The defense is playing prosecution! I wonder what the jury is thinking about all of this.

Will this cross examine now be used in law classes as how not to do a cross and cut your losses fast??? This is unreal.

Where is he going with this? He is once again making CM to be a liar.
(about CM being gone longer than 2 min.)

I don't know but Defense put the shovel away and brought out the big equipment to finish digging the hole they have put their defendant into with this cross.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back