Conrad Murray trial -Day seventeen.

Is Nurse Lee a prosecution witness? She kinda sounds like one to me!

Can Chernoff or a member of the defense team discuss the contract with Randy Phillips
when he is on the stand? TIA

They can discuss the contract that was with Dr. Murray but they can not bring up the contract between AEG/MJ for the tour.

It looks like Nurse Lee has a more organized notebook in which to refer.
I wonder if the DT made it up for her to use.

Yesterday Chernoff seemed perturbed that she couldn't find certain times in her own notes.

You can tell that Chernoff has not spoken to her for this trial or interviwed her. She just responded to a subpoena. As part of the investigation, she was required to turn over her medical records and Chernoff has a copy of them.

It looks like Nurse Lee has a more organized notebook in which to refer.
I wonder if the DT made it up for her to use.

Yesterday Chernoff seemed perturbed that she couldn't find certain times in her own notes.

At least she has notes and records, unlike Chernoff's client. :wink:

DA Walgren is extremely organized. I hope Chernoff is taking notes.

Look how easy it is to follow his questions. He is organized and following the dates in her medical records. Something Chernoff should have done.

DA Walgren is extremely organized. I hope Chernoff is taking notes.

Look how easy it is to follow his questions. He is organized and following the dates in her medical records. Something Chernoff should have done.

Is it my imagination or does this witness now seem more relaxed being questioned by Walgren verses her direct exam by Chernoff? :innocent:

Dr. Shafer said if MJ drank Propofol, it would not effect his body right?

If this is true, then MJ wouldn't have added propofol to his beverages right?

The side effects of propofol that Nurse Lee described are the same symptoms MJ experienced one evening at rehearsal I believe. (shivering with cold).

The side effects of propofol that Nurse Lee described are the same symptoms MJ experienced one evening at rehearsal I believe. (shivering with cold).

Good memory! His choreographer noted these symptoms and said MJ was unable to rehearse. He had to give him a blanket, rub his feet and give him food.

Chertoff better be gentle with this line of questions. (who she interviewed with, media)
She is very sympathetic, and guilt ridden in my opinion.

She was a great witness for the State. I can only guess that she wishes she could have done more for MJs insomnia and doubt she has any respect for CM

Chertoff better be gentle with this line of questions. (who she interviewed with, media)
She is very sympathetic, and guilt ridden in my opinion.

I agree. This is supposed to be his witness but he's coming across as hostile.

MOO

Mel

Yes. CM also spent 6 nights a week there so chances are strong that he had been there Saturday night and spent the night too.

Is it my imagination or does this witness now seem more relaxed being questioned by Walgren verses her direct exam by Chernoff? :innocent:

I can only guess she did not want to be lumped in on the DT for CM nor did Dr. Metzger. In one of the hearings, Chernoff said he did not interview most of the witnesses he subpoenaed. They refused to meet with him.

Oh my goodness - is this another witness Chernoff did not interview? He is not helping the DT at all. What is the purpose of him being there?

Dr. Cooper told KJ about MJs death. Did not say anything about CM going into that room either. Another lie by CM and yet another witness for the state.

Oh my goodness - is this another witness Chernoff did not interview? He is not helping the DT at all. What is the purpose of him being there?

I was just going to ask the same thing!!??? I all I got out of his testimony was that CM didn't even have the heart to tell Mrs. Jackson that her son had passed.

This defense is all over the map and going nowhere. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back