Conrad Murray trial -Day six.

Oh goodness Jean is reporting that the jury just sat there looking at Alvarez in judgment. When she smiled at them they did not smile back.

IMO

Her demeanor is making me sick. She thinks she's being cute like she's in one of her friggin' acting classes. Lady, this is serious chit.

Also, wonder why she's being all nicey nice with CM when he was fooling around with the chick here in Houston. I'd be mad as hell that I just had his baby and he's messing around. She's a nimwit.

I'm wondering if it has to do with some of the testimony since she's starting "fudging" it. Might smack that smile off her face!

I expect the testimony after the break to start going in the direction of the drugs being shipped to their apartment from the pharmacy in Vegas.

On HLN they said some in the Jackson family were making snide comments. Did anyone catch what those comments were? TIA

Her demeanor is making me sick. She thinks she's being cute like she's in one of her friggin' acting classes. Lady, this is serious chit.

Also, wonder why she's being all nicey nice with CM when he was fooling around with the chick here in Houston. I'd be mad as hell that I just had his baby and he's messing around. She's a nimwit.

According to the CNN article, Alvarez, 29, who met Murray around 2005 in a Las Vegas gentlemen's club, made it clear when she previously testified that she knew little about the doctor's activities.

"Dr. Murray and I were on a need-to-know basis, and I just know my place and my position in his life," Alvarez said.

Alvarez said today Dr. Murray paid her monthly rent which was $2500. They also have a child together.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/03/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/

I expect the testimony after the break to start going in the direction of the drugs being shipped to their apartment from the pharmacy in Vegas.

Yes and apparently Murray called Alvarez from the ambulance as he accompanied Jackson to the hospital, according to testimony in the preliminary hearing.

CM was going to MJ's mansion in the evenings starting in April 2009 so it sounds like CM had been administering Propofol to MJ for 3 months on a regular basis. CM took an occasional day off according to his live-in girlfriend.

Wouldnt u wonder why fed ex was always coming to ur door and u had to sign for everything?

Fed Ex shipments from Applied Pharmacy in LV:
April 26, 2009
May 1, 2009
May 13, 2009
May 15, 2009
June 11, 2009
June 16, 2009

Just added April 8, 2009

What happened to her attitude???

I was wondering the same thing. Someone told her to knock off the acting and reminded her she was in a court of law for a very serious matter, IMO.

Wouldnt u wonder why fed ex was always coming to ur door and u had to sign for everything?

Oh heck no. Remember....she's on a 'need to know basis' *slaps hand on knee and makes a hearty laugh* :)

lawyers went up for sidebar...now judge has dismissed the jury for a few min...no idea what is going on

On HLN they said some in the Jackson family were making snide comments. Did anyone catch what those comments were? TIA

One of them commented to his sister that she looked older than 29 when they asked her what her age was.

Ms. Alvarez confirmed CM called her at home while he was riding in the ambulance with MJ at 1:08 am on June 25 2009 and he told her what was going on and not to worry.

IIRC, Ms. A said she placed several phone calls to Dr. Murray later that afternoon around
4 pm and that Dr Murray returned to their apartment later that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back