Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty One

Now I understand why he and Dr. Shafer are probably no longer friends. I'm sure Dr. S. is very disappointed in his mentor and 30-year friend for so completely selling out for filthy lucre.

:dracula:

Hey you did not tell Plumeria and I a new thread was started and we are talking to ourselves. LOL

To to summarize:

Dr. White is contacted by the defense for his expert opinion, and though he was "very busy", he drafts a letter of his "preliminary thoughts" on the case but doesn't create any other type of written report in the following seven months.

Hey you did not tell Plumeria and I a new thread was started and we are talking to ourselves. LOL

Ahhh. Well, I'm glad you both made it over here.

Are you able to watch any of the LiveStreams?

The links seem to be not working here, today.

IMO

Walgren knows he's got him!

He's raising his voice & appearing flustered at White, for affect.
For the jurors' benefit.

Yes, he IS a master. I would be wetting my paints (tmi) if I were up there trying to walk that tightrope that McSteamy has strung up there for White to walk.

Walgren: You did a google word search for oral propofol & did not find anything, right? Did you do any other research before writing your opinion?

White: Uh, er, ah, ummm

Hi, everyone! Credence and I were over on Day 20!!

OMG - his initial report that Walgren has says that MJ did not orally ingest or self-administer propofol

Before he said he did not accept all of CM statements as truth; now he does. He is flip-flopping big time

Dr. White keeps trying to bring oral propofol into the discussion, acting as if other experts in the case brought it up as a possibility.

Turns out Flanagan suggested oral propofol to Dr. White before White wrote his "preliminary thoughts" in a letter on the case.

The only two theories that Dr. White mentioned in the letter both place all of the blame on MJ. Dr. White has not formulated any theory whatsoever that Conrad Murray is at fault.

Blaming the victim were your two options?

I believe that's correct, yes.

What a bulldog -- chomping down & not letting go. Owie, owie.

And notice how Flan & CM are talking a bit off & on. "Get me out of this, Flan, I am having trouble breathing and I want to pick my nose."

Love it! Love it! He asked him did he ever try to come up with something else except blaming it on MJ?:great:

Dr. White keeps trying to bring oral propofol into the discussion, acting as if other experts in the case brought it up as a possibility.

Turns out Flanagan suggested oral propofol to Dr. White before White wrote his "preliminary thoughts" in a letter on the case.

The only two theories that Dr. White mentioned in the letter both place all of the blame on MJ. Dr. White has not formulated any theory whatsoever that Conrad Murray is at fault.

That's what all good scientists do, right? Only consider one possibility to the exclusion of all others.,,,,,,,,,,

Am i wrong or does Dr. White say it was ok DR. Murray did not tell paramedics he gave MJ propofol???????????:furious: :maddening:
Well, now, Kimpage -- CM forgot about it. He was too upset to remember all those little details. His patient had taken meds that he didn't know about.

(sarcasm alert)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back