Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty One

White is so busy trying to protect the defense; he is not even listening to the questions.

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Flanagan told the judge that Dr. White has been told not to talk about his conversations with Dr. #Murray, but it's hard to separate out.

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
Trial resuming after mid-morning recess. Do you agree with Judge's admonition to Dr. White? #conradmurraytrial

HLN TH asked if Walgren comes off as "snarky". I think he comes off as well prepared and brilliant!

I have a feeling today's thread is going to be very long, if Dr. White continues on as he does. I'm also betting Pastor will charge the witness with contempt (again) if he decides to try to slip in more of his private, undivulged to LE conversations with CM.

If this goes on long enough, his temper just may make an appearance. Beth Karas is always mentioning that.

White is so busy trying to protect the defense; he is not even listening to the questions.

White doesn't realize his answers & comments are putting CM deeper in *****.
:woohoo::woohoo:

Hmmm..... interesting -- lorazepam has a long life and could have residual from previous days -- so how can he say MJ ingested pills at 7AM? :confused:

Dr. White would "not even consider" treating Michael Jackson with propofol in his bedroom. Dr. White cited his "lack of time" as the primary reason but then also admitted that using propofol for sleep is completely off-label.

Dr. White would "not even consider" treating Michael Jackson with propofol in his bedroom. Dr. White cited his "lack of time" as the primary reason but then also admitted that using propofol for sleep is completely off-label.

Walgren was ready to go on but you could see he was delighted Dr. White made that "lack of time" comment. Walgren took it and ran with it!!

Dr. White just referred to his "report", which earlier he adamantly identified as a "letter".

Walgren is using 11:40 as a time when MJ may have administered drugs to himself -- going by what CM said. White went along with it.

Poor MJ was DEAD at 11:40, IMO.

Flanagan stopped taking notes, looks like his mind is wandering, chair turned sidewise, looking around the room.
("I wonder if anyone noticed my new tie")

CM looks as though he's about to cry, talking to himself, looking down at desk.
("How in Hell did I end up with this bozo team & their expert witness?")

Chernoff looks to be doodling stick figures on his note pad.
("I wonder what's for dinner tonight")

Did I really hear that the new information dropped on the Prosecution was in computer code form, and not the results/graphs/analysis itself? I am suspicious as to whether this doctor that was consulted by Dr. White really exists! Certainly Dr. Shafer has been able to run the code and test it using the scientific method.

Yet again Dr. White just referred to facts not in evidence, i.e. some other conversation he had with CM. Motion to strike sustained.

Michael Jackson walked around...????

And might I just add...he sure would have had to be careful with all the little doo dads that were hooked to him!!

Sheesh where in the heck is all this info coming from?

Walking around?:banghead:

Bedrooms connect?:banghead:

IMO

Murrays statement to LE says he drew up a syringe with 25mgs of propofol and lidocaine not 50mgs

I think Dr. White needs to know when less is MORE!! He is digging a big old hole!! Now CM drew up the syringe and left it for MJ to get ahold of.

Wow, this guy has the audacity to accuse other people of being unethical and immoral? What a ****bag Dr. White has turned out to be!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back